Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post

Seems a bit bs but if true we should cut off their shombools
    If True, they should all be tried for TREASON against the nation.

Comment

I don't believe this but why is Ghaedi getting a fun-size amount compared to the other 4?

Comment

People are fickle unfortunately - We've had TM constatnly under attack from pro-monarchists and foreign media for the last year or so and now after a bad loss you're all falling for their new slander?

When are we going to stop with turning everything to a conspiracy theory?!

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post

In the video it says that the International Federal Reserve Bank which overseas the transfer of large amounts of money between banks has reported that five transfers between 15 to 55 Million Dirham has been deposited in the Emarati bank accounts of Five Iranian team members. The source of transfer was a Qatari bank.

Although the powers up have not verified any of this.
          The powers up won't verify anything in Iran because in Iran trying to weed out corruption is met with a "agha khafeh sho kaare shoma nist" rishoo in the way. This is how things have been done in Iran for almost 5 decades now.

I'd like to see the actual statement from the International Federal Reserve Bank prior to anything else.

if this is true, those players need to be tried for treason as well as anyone who knew about it and did not bring it up out loud.

If its true for GN he should be fired and never coach again and jail honestly.

I will choose to not believe it unless serious evidence is placed because for me since childhood TM was a place of gheyrat and service to your country.

If it can be bought by Arabs just let the Sandisis have football with their 'mazloom ideals' and I won't follow TM anymore until they are gone.

Comment

https://x.com/prznsoccer/status/1759...887816208?s=46 ghorbani moving to Russia?
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
              Yes, alongside some 19 year old Kia Academy left back and also Kasra Taheri for Rubin Kazan. Though I don't think anything has been signed, mostly just advanced talks

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                Please.... let this not be true.

I call BS on this. Take a look at the other videos from this channel. It's like page 6 of NY Post.

However.... If you notice closely, JB angled his foot just the right way only to hit the post, but not score. Damn that proves it!
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

GENERAL WILL BE ON TV TODAY...

Comment

I am listening to GN now, I just want to throw up thinking we are going to wc26 with him..

GN is getting cooked by misaghi lol.
                    All his answers : bad luck, that's football

Damn it's hilarious! GN find so many tokhmi excuses

Comment

Iran head coach GN is saying we lost to Qatar because of bad luck. That his team was the better team.

Congrats on the new jacket. How much did you buy it for? LOL

It is obvious he is not accepting that he was awful. The same story of all Iranian coaches.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        Iran head coach GN is saying we lost to Qatar because of bad luck. That his team was the better team.

Congrats on the new jacket. How much did you buy it for? LOL

It is obvious he is not accepting that he was awful. The same story of all Iranian coaches.
                        Loool ghaedi advice him some nice stores in Dubai mall

GN : I apologize but it wasnt my fault. I told to the players to score, they didn't do it.
                        The guy is no better than the average Joe in the street

Comment

^ his reactions and answers are all BS. Waste of time because he is not answering anything. Misaghi is trying to be nice because GN is very offensive every time Misaghi questions about his coaching and tactics. This is obviously a show and nothing else. Trying to blame everything but himself.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            ^ his reactions and answers are all BS. Waste of time because he is not answering anything. Misaghi is trying to be nice because GN is very offensive every time Misaghi questions about his coaching and tactics. This is obviously a show and nothing else. Trying to blame everything but himself.
                            He isn't competent, when misaghi speak about tactic he is completely lost.

I advise every pro GN to listen to this interview. He is already said that the rejuvenated process has to be slow!

Gn said Ahmadzadeh (who eliminated Sepahan against al hilal) and daneshgar (red card against al hilal) are/were considered for TM

Comment

If I was misaghi I would have eaten him alive.

Comment

^ he is protected by the IR thugs it seems. He is too confident for being a loser. He says he doesnt need the money from the IFF.. hint hint some dollars coming his way it seems?? lol giving it away?? you decide!

Comment

Working...
                                X