TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    ^ he is protected by the IR thugs it seems. He is too confident for being a loser. He says he doesnt need the money from the IFF.. hint hint some dollars coming his way it seems?? lol giving it away?? you decide!
    he's confident because he knows nobody's replacing him

Comment

Hahhaha love you guys' rant on Ghalemorghi! 🤣💯🔥

Comment

<----- My Fardin Avatar has jinxed the Fardins of PFDC it seems. Possibly they are seeing the light??? LOL Naaaaaa I don't think so
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Can't wait to watch it.
          misaghi and gn have common enemy in Adel
          I am sure it be soft ball.

Comment

Does anyone have the full video they can share of GN’s interview on Misaghi’a show? Can’t find it anywhere
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Does anyone have the full video they can share of GN’s interview on Misaghi’a show? Can’t find it anywhere
              Go telegram
              type
              link
              ​​t.me/perspolis_aryaee_66
              or
              @perspolis_aryaee_66
              or
              in farsi
              Type
              Kanal perspolis aryaee

All there

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Footballi.net
                has it all up

Comment

my take on first 27 minutes of general interview
                  FIRST OF ALL GENERAL IS NOT OUR Father's 2007
                  General HE CAME READY TO FIRE.
                  Him picking godos base on his few minutes against man city is classic. Basically godos would not have been picked if godos didn't play against man city ,since general only watches man city because they wear blue.
                  WE WILL SEE A LOT of norafkan Per the way he talked about him and yasin salmani once he return...

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post

The following five allegedly received the following amounts:

Biero, 55 Million Dirham which is roughly 15 Million USD

Kanani, 55 Million Dirham = roughly 15 Million USD

Taremi, 55 Million Dirham = roughly 15 Million USD

Ghaedi 15 Million Dirham = roughly 4.1 Million USD ( Even though he didn't play)

Amir GN 55 Million Dirham = roughly 15 Million USD.
                    Kar kare englisiast
                    Bikhial haji

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched the whole thing live. Firstly I have to say this is bizarre and highly entertaining to have head coach come and discuss teams performance on TV in this manner and for that I give him credit. He clearly cares and you cannot put label on him of dallal bazi like Sko, or not giving a shit like Wilmots/klanssman, or not being able to keep a unified team like all of them or even CQ to some extent in the last round.

Some of his points regarding defensive structure are pure bullshit. He blamed almost every goal we conceded on "havades e footballi". We conceded in almost every fkin game, even vs the worst opponents. Thats too much havades e footballi! If he truly believes this and doesn't address TM defensive frailties moving forward (either in part of the tactical setup or with different personnel or both) we are fucked.

He kept mentioning how he is so open to advice and critique, and I actually really believe that he is being genuine! But that is part of the issue! Acc to him among other he has consulted with: Behtash Fariba, Jalali, Cheraghpour, Hossein Abdi and a series of others I forget to name.

A head coach at some stage, while being respectful to everybody's opinions, needs to have his own ideas and stand firm on them. GN while trying to please everybody and take into account a million different opinions may end up confusing the shit out of himself and the team.

Regarding new players the fact he kept bringing up norafkan as a key player for his future plans was hugely concerning.

I like how he defended the players and esp. Taremi and didn't throw them under the bus like he would in the immediate aftermath of some AC matches.

Comment

Opinion up to minute 48

General is what u call a
                        7 kHATEH MADAR GAHBEHAYEH roozegar,no one
                        can win argument with him he hS answer for everything ,HE HAS SEEN IT ALL...only court and experience lawyers, judges can DEAL with this type or get in fist fight .
                        misaghi is SUCKI SUCKI SO FAR.galenoie is eating him like he eats his donbalans.

Comment

galenoie have to submit his list of 100 tm players to fifa today.

Comment

Noorafkhan mentioned so much is giving me a panic attack. Ay khoda

Comment

watched some clips of AG interview with that Misaghi guy last night. I'm surprised the TV guy didn't jump from his seat to punch AG in the face, damn that was a lot of sher o ver to let out. reminded me of how Trump speaks....

Comment

Misaghi: we didn’t have a style of play through out the game.

ghalenoei : we had 12 corners

current state of affairs…

Comment

Working...
                                X