X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    Noorafkhan mentioned so much is giving me a panic attack. Ay khoda
    As president of norafkan fan club
    he be around until 2031 ac rightfully so.

Tazeh

Galenoie will be ac 27 hc as well.
    He will tell taj
    07 qf,23 semi, 27 mibaram final.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

As president of norafkan fan club
      he be around until 2031 ac rightfully so.

Tazeh

Galenoie will be ac 27 hc as well.
      He will tell taj
      07 qf,23 semi, 27 mibaram final.
      reading that just took 5 years off my lifespan

Comment

part of me wishes we lost to japan to avoid the qatar disaster and for gn to have been fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          watched some clips of AG interview with that Misaghi guy last night. I'm surprised the TV guy didn't jump from his seat to punch AG in the face, damn that was a lot of sher o ver to let out. reminded me of how Trump speaks....
          GN is literally a mafia boss, classic laat. He should be nowhere near TM anymore simply because of how he handles press conferences

Comment

I want to do this but with a broccoli instead, on every GN press conference and interview.

And wear a tshirt saying, General Ghalemorghi, you should have played Ghaedi!

Every pressconference rest of his career, there should be one guy doing this.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

part of me wishes we lost to japan to avoid the qatar disaster and for gn to have been fired.
              He said his contact didn't have condition .
              he said if tm lost to syria to would of quit.

Repeat after me
              GENERAL E MAHBOOOOB MAAAAA

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9U3JS...5vZWkgcGFydCAx

His interview after AC 2007 almost 17 years ago. Once a clown always a dalghak.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

He said his contact didn't have condition .
                  he said if tm lost to syria to would of quit.

Repeat after me
                  GENERAL E MAHBOOOOB MAAAAA
                  Bro he's an idiot, in his words and actions. I don't support him anymore. Add me to the GN hater list.

Comment

Bro he's an idiot, in his words and actions. I don't support him anymore. Add me to the GN hater list.
                    Welcome!
                    The guy seriously consider 3 disasters of Sepahan/Al hilal game : Noorafkan, daneshgar, Ahmadzadeh. Of course, I guess Moghanlou and Asadi are part of his favorite players.
                    Btw, is GN the first coach in the universe to shit that much on his players??

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Welcome!
                      The guy seriously consider 3 disasters of Sepahan/Al hilal game : Noorafkan, daneshgar, Ahmadzadeh. Of course, I guess Moghanlou and Asadi are part of his favorite players.
                      Btw, is GN the first coach in the universe to shit that much on his players??
                      After the qatar press conference I realized how much of an unprofessional and unstrategic moron he really is.. I actually think his press conference lost us the game.

Comment

GN is literally a mafia boss, classic laat. He should be nowhere near TM anymore simply because of how he handles press conferences
                        but but...he hates i.r and he's the best we have in Iran... and like all the players love him like a cute cuddly uncle and like he puts discipline into the players and he's not a chagoo kesh with zero education at all.

Comment

After the qatar press conference I realized how much of an unprofessional and unstrategic moron he really is.. I actually think his press conference lost us the game.
                          He's awful - an absolute travesty.

But there's no one else. 45 years of imprisonment with IR...

A few years ago we could have even got a Katanec or a Cuper, now with "IR IRAN is to blame for October 7th" they would be more likely to go to Russia than our team

this guy will be our coach for WC 26, mark my words. Unless there's a last minute Queiroz thing again, it will be GN. Yahya and Javad won't touch this, neither will the journeyman coaches in IPL

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

He's awful - an absolute travesty.

But there's no one else. 45 years of imprisonment with IR...

A few years ago we could have even got a Katanec or a Cuper, now with "IR IRAN is to blame for October 7th" they would be more likely to go to Russia than our team

this guy will be our coach for WC 26, mark my words. Unless there's a last minute Queiroz thing again, it will be GN. Yahya and Javad won't touch this, neither will the journeyman coaches in IPL
                            Either a last minute Queiroz or I.R collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Either a last minute Queiroz or I.R collapse.
                              Hoping for the latter.

Queiroz gave us a lot of happy moments and saved us after that dark period, gave me periods I was the most proud of TM for in a few decades, but I really don't want to see him back again. His time is over.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Hoping for the latter.

Queiroz gave us a lot of happy moments and saved us after that dark period, gave me periods I was the most proud of TM for in a few decades, but I really don't want to see him back again. His time is over.
                                Agreed 100%

Comment

Working...
                                X