TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

It doesn't matter….he is by far the most high potential guy in defense we have who was a part of a major tournament, came into a high stakes game and played very well. If he came in and messed up it would have be so much more tolerable than a veteran who we have seen make countless mistakes cost us yet again.
    You saw him in a game where the team was attacking. He even got a yellow the one time he was tested defensively. He cant defend at all, is a turnover machine and plays as a lwb. He is not a good lb. Goudarzi who Javad wanted now but shams azar didnt let go is a much more all around solid player. Not to mention jalali was on the bench for most of the last season. Akbarpour who has been excellent all season is another better lb. Solid all around.

Comment

I didn't wanna open a new thread about this so I am posting it here. Does anyone on here watch Majid Varess' shows on YouTube? I have watched a few and like them, although there is literally zero productions behind it as seems like he is conducting his interviews via Zoom, but I find his show quite good. Even in the below interview Major Jalali at the end says this by far was the best interview and debate he has ever taken part in all his life:

https://www.youtube.com/live/XbeShxR...rKlJBorUI6Y7gx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        I didn't wanna open a new thread about this so I am posting it here. Does anyone on here watch Majid Varess' shows on YouTube? I have watched a few and like them, although there is literally zero productions behind it as seems like he is conducting his interviews via Zoom, but I find his show quite good. Even in the below interview Major Jalali at the end says this by far was the best interview and debate he has ever taken part in all his life:

https://www.youtube.com/live/XbeShxR...rKlJBorUI6Y7gx

I watch him ...he qualify more than all this yt guys to talk football. I am happy over all iran soccer has grow so much on yt

Comment

Nour scored again! Another nice goal
          He is right now best CM we got
          He is best or second best passer in the league

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/326...8C%D8%B1%D9%87

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Nour scored again! Another nice goal
            He is right now best CM we got
            He is best or second best passer in the league

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/326...8C%D8%B1%D9%87

Bro please UAE that level is a low level he can score 20 goals and 20 assists, yes He is worthy enough to be on the team and part of the 22 player list, but salmon Ghoddos, is always better than him because of the level he plays at but nourahalli, deserves to be on the team that was GN big big mistake. saman is number Home and nourahalli is number 2,….

GN is wrong in cutting players who are in their peak , for players who are way past their peak , like Omid Ebrahami,

that is the problem with Iranian football , that we have this arbitrary age or seniority set for the players ,,,,

what if Kasra Taheri score 10 goals in Russia as a 17 year old and is playing amazing , are we going to invite him and let him start for TM , the same with Hazbavi , or they have to wait until they are in their late 20s to get playing time ?!?!?

We have to play these players during their peak and remember when Allahyar was scoring goals left and right for his club he never got a fair shot with TM, we have to realize that you play players when they are peaking and say goodbye to players when they are past their prime , I know it is cruel , but that is how we keeping progressing

How many good right and left backs , right and left wingers,,have we lost out on cause Hajisafi and Ramin , Jahanbakash and Taremi, have owned that position for the past 8 years , no matter their form?!?!?

we need to make more intelligent choice , regardless of all this , we have a failed government system in Iran and a corrupt culture in the IFF also among some of the players, so we can only wish for the best , but really can’t have super high expectations…

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

Bro please UAE that level is a low level he can score 20 goals and 20 assists, yes He is worthy enough to be on the team and part of the 22 player list, but salmon Ghoddos, is always better than him because of the level he plays at but nourahalli, deserves to be on the team that was GN big big mistake. saman is number Home and nourahalli is number 2,….

GN is wrong in cutting players who are in their peak , for players who are way past their peak , like Omid Ebrahami,

that is the problem with Iranian football , that we have this arbitrary age or seniority set for the players ,,,,

what if Kasra Taheri score 10 goals in Russia as a 17 year old and is playing amazing , are we going to invite him and let him start for TM , the same with Hazbavi , or they have to wait until they are in their late 20s to get playing time ?!?!?

We have to play these players during their peak and remember when Allahyar was scoring goals left and right for his club he never got a fair shot with TM, we have to realize that you play players when they are peaking and say goodbye to players when they are past their prime , I know it is cruel , but that is how we keeping progressing

How many good right and left backs , right and left wingers,,have we lost out on cause Hajisafi and Ramin , Jahanbakash and Taremi, have owned that position for the past 8 years , no matter their form?!?!?

we need to make more intelligent choice , regardless of all this , we have a failed government system in Iran and a corrupt culture in the IFF also among some of the players, so we can only wish for the best , but really can’t have super high expectations…
              This is a deep cultural issue that needs a contrarian to fix ideally when our federation doesnt receive orders from a "Ministry of Sport".

There is zero evidence to suggest that having the same players for a decade will cause enough chemistry to achieve something major(we have not for 48 years). I dont know why this is a thing in Iran.

Team Melli call up based on form only.

Ever since Daei played in WC 2006 you are not automatically protected by picking a senior squad of veterans and deflecting blame no matter the results. Standards need to be higher than that.

We need some American/German ethos in some things and efficiency is one of them.

Comment

we need to make more intelligent choice , regardless of all this , we have a failed government system in Iran and a corrupt culture in the IFF also among some of the players, so we can only wish for the best , but really can't have super high expectations…
                League level is not good i agree, but in both UAE and Qatar if you don't perform in few matches you are OUT! How many TM players were kicked out of these league in past? Many..
                what i am trying to say is he is playing his best football and he is almost age as Saman, Taremi and few others.
                I am totally for including youngers IF they perform in league but he can still help TM at least until next WC. If any young players outplay these older players they sure need to have an edge but you need some vet presence in room also!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

League level is not good i agree, but in both UAE and Qatar if you don't perform in few matches you are OUT! How many TM players were kicked out of these league in past? Many..
                  what i am trying to say is he is playing his best football and he is almost age as Saman, Taremi and few others.
                  I am totally for including youngers IF they perform in league but he can still help TM at least until next WC. If any young players outplay these older players they sure need to have an edge but you need some vet presence in room also!

I understand where you’re coming from bro but Iranian veterans absolutely shit the bed when it comes to playing , endurance , motivation just all around , Iranian veteran players have like millions of dollars in their bank accounts they are out there out just scheming then they don’t care anymore they lost the passion for the game.

We are like one of those countries were exactly like Brazil, exactly like Argentina, exactly like Spain, we constantly have to put young players out there and challenge , yes sure we may lose some games which we have to not be scared about losing it is just the first step to learning and if we have coaches in the team that are scared to lose and don’t want to risk giving young players chances to play in friendly games that just gonna Impact our growth impact our football keep us behind this mentality needs to be thrown out the window we have to put young players out there challenge.

Comment

I understand where you’re coming from bro but Iranian veterans absolutely shit the bed when it comes to playing , endurance , motivation just all around , Iranian veteran players have like millions of dollars in their bank accounts they are out there out just scheming then they don’t care anymore they lost the passion for the game.

We are like one of those countries were exactly like Brazil, exactly like Argentina, exactly like Spain, we constantly have to put young players out there and challenge , yes sure we may lose some games which we have to not be scared about losing it is just the first step to learning and if we have coaches in the team that are scared to lose and don’t want to risk giving young players chances to play in friendly games that just gonna Impact our growth impact our football keep us behind this mentality needs to be thrown out the window we have to put young players out there challenge.
                    Exactly, if this GN golmo neku... Mentally to play the old farts over our young prospects, we could even fall behind the like Iraq and Uzbekistan after our current stars become too old.
                    Independently to our players quality, Europe won't come after and develop our next Taremi, Azmoun, even Ezza

Comment

Iran and Saudi will play a friendly in August/September 2025, if both aren't in the same World Cup Qualification group.

GN has asked TM to negotiate with Ghotbi to add him to TM staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Iran and Saudi will play a friendly in August/September 2025, if both aren't in the same World Cup Qualification group.

GN has asked TM to negotiate with Ghotbi to add him to TM staff.
                        This is surely some Irooni style power play?

Comment

Just remembering when members here, especially Human Afazeli, considered Ghotbi "just a software guy/IT analyst" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

This is surely some Irooni style power play?
                            Keep your friends close but your enemies closer ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer ?
                              When Ghotbi was at his most popular, they always compared him with GN in terms of his politeness, class and “modern football”. Knowing how much the general keep grudges, this feels like a succession style payback lol

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

When Ghotbi was at his most popular, they always compared him with GN in terms of his politeness, class and “modern football”. Knowing how much the general keep grudges, this feels like a succession style payback lol
                                Ghotbi praised him recently (called him the Alex Ferguson of Iranian football), so GN could also just be flattered.

Comment

Working...
                                X