No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azizi is a hypocritical degenerate. I remember watching Jimmy Conrad on KickTV back in the day and he talked about how Azizi would go to parties all day and do things that Conrad wasn't allowed to talk about on KickTV. Someone needs to get ahold of one of his teammates in San Jose to expose him and get rid of his platform.
    Formerly known as Cameronse

Comment

Takes too long and I didn’t bother reading the interviews all the way
      but Generally speaking He’s just an attention whore Trying to keep himself still relevant in Iranian football through making controversial remarks, & hashie Sazi .. etc
      mashti is right …Don’t feed the troll 🧌

Comment

Azizi has BPD - it's one of those IYKYK conditions and generally speaking, they are some of the most insufferable people to be around.

Comment

Originally posted by Bezan Ziresh View Post
          Azizi is a hypocritical degenerate. I remember watching Jimmy Conrad on KickTV back in the day and he talked about how Azizi would go to parties all day and do things that Conrad wasn't allowed to talk about on KickTV. Someone needs to get ahold of one of his teammates in San Jose to expose him and get rid of his platform.
          I saw him with a big booty persian girl twice his size at a party once in l a ..his taste was bad🤣...

Comment

​​​​​tm might lost home field against kyrg and host it first match in uae Instead of iran.

Tm had deadline to announce her stadium for wcq26 3rd round match day 1. And it did it choosed azadi......azadi is shut down for renovation and most probably won't make it so 1st match we most probably lose home field advantage.

Comment

I would like to this squad for the upcoming games :

Striker : Azmoun taremi Zahedi Aghaeipour Saharkhizan

Winger and OM : limouchi, Ghaedi, Yousefi, Hosseinejad, ghoddos

DM: Ghorbani, Mehri Ezza (back up : k'bandelou)

RB : Hardani, Moharami (back up : Andarz)

LB : Jalali, Milmo (back up : Goudarzi, Reyvandi)

CB : Kanaani, Hazbavi Fallah Aghasi

GK : beiro Hosseini Shakouri

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I saw him with a big booty persian girl twice his size at a party once in l a ..his taste was bad🤣...
                He has haji bazaari taste. They like their ladies thicker.

Comment

Hala khodesham ke Brad Pitt nist ke lol
                  Attitude wise he was our worst legionnaire! His stay in SJ was the highlight lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Everytime someone mentions Azizi name i remember what TM Sarparast Ranjbar(RIP) during Blazevic time said:
                    Azizi ye goal be Australia zad ye omr dare nounesho mikhore loool

Comment

​​​​​tm might lost home field against kyrg and host it first match in uae Instead of iran.

Tm had deadline to announce her stadium for wcq26 3rd round match day 1. And it did it choosed azadi......azadi is shut down for renovation and most probably won't make it so 1st match we most probably lose home field advantage.
                      Why not just use AQR stadium? Is it still in good condition? We finally played there once before the WC I thought the federation was finally smart enough to host more games there or at other sharestan stadiums. Or better yet we also have sepahan’s stadium too….that one is also in good shape isn’t it?
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Why not just use AQR stadium? Is it still in good condition? We finally played there once before the WC I thought the federation was finally smart enough to host more games there or at other sharestan stadiums. Or better yet we also have sepahan’s stadium too….that one is also in good shape isn’t it?
                        Unfortunately, the three most modern stadiums in Iran (Foolad Arena, AQR, and Naghshe Jahan) are in cities where the authorities hate football and particularly hate women coming to stadiums.

IFF doesn’t want our female fans getting pepper sprayed again because they want to watch a football game.

game will be played in Azadi. Nabi has to do this because in Iran, especially as presidency is changing, you have to yell and embarrass authorities into doing something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

It's to late to change its either azadi or neutral field..

Aqr is in great shape....it hosted league 1 matches and will host league 2 matches next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Unfortunately, the three most modern stadiums in Iran (Foolad Arena, AQR, and Naghshe Jahan) are in cities where the authorities hate football and participate hate women coming to stadiums.

IFF doesn’t want our female fans getting pepper sprayed again because they want to watch a football game.

game will be played in Azadi. Nabi has to do this because in Iran, especially as presidency is changing, you have to yell and embarrass authorities into doing something.

The money has been paid by sport minister office , it's matter of pushing the contractors to finish.
                            I don't see them finishing since pp and ss matches will be in takhti when season start.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Everytime someone mentions Azizi name i remember what TM Sarparast Ranjbar(RIP) during Blazevic time said:
                              Azizi ye goal be Australia zad ye omr dare nounesho mikhore loool

That sentence was reason he quit tm.
                              chiro gave his number 11 to nikbakht, azizi was pissed left practice and went to iff office and ranjbar told him that.🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Hala khodesham ke Brad Pitt nist ke lol
                                Attitude wise he was our worst legionnaire! His stay in SJ was the highlight lol

I asked l.a galaxy ex gm why they don't sign persianplayers with such big persian community around.....he said persian players got black listed because of azizi behavior in s.j.....Arash noamoz was galaxy original

Comment

Working...
                                X