TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

He has haji bazaari taste. They like their ladies thicker.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      I would like to this squad for the upcoming games :

Striker : Azmoun taremi Zahedi Aghaeipour Saharkhizan

Winger and OM : limouchi, Ghaedi, Yousefi, Hosseinejad, ghoddos

DM: Ghorbani, Mehri Ezza (back up : k'bandelou)

RB : Hardani, Moharami (back up : Andarz)

LB : Jalali, Milmo (back up : Goudarzi, Reyvandi)

CB : Kanaani, Hazbavi Fallah Aghasi

GK : beiro Hosseini Shakouri
      I like your list somewhat but why 5 strikers lol? Lets omit Zahedi and bring an extra midfielder. I also love Shakouri and Andarz as talents but its too early to bring them in, they need to play at least half a season as professional players in a league to gain experience. Imo replace Shakouri with either Rafiei or Khaledabadi and drop Andarz for another midfielder. I'd also love to just drop Milad as he doesn't bring enough to justify being starter over the other 3 LB prospects we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I like your list somewhat but why 5 strikers lol? Lets omit Zahedi and bring an extra midfielder. I also love Shakouri and Andarz as talents but its too early to bring them in, they need to play at least half a season as professional players in a league to gain experience. Imo replace Shakouri with either Rafiei or Khaledabadi and drop Andarz for another midfielder. I'd also love to just drop Milad as he doesn't bring enough to justify being starter over the other 3 LB prospects we have.
        We dont have much prospects in midfield unfortunately

Comment

General pushed ang got the pgl to start early.
          he said he needs 3 games before he can pick team for sept wcq matches..

Pgl give In to tm again

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
            General pushed ang got the pgl to start early.
            he said he needs 3 games before he can pick team for sept wcq matches..

Pgl give In to tm again
            koooneh laghe PGL .... without TM.... PGL will be even more, almost completely irrelevant in the whole scheme of Asian Football..!! especially nowadays as much as Ayarbs beginning to throw $tupid sums at their league footballs..!!

Comment

Azadi will be available for tm matches, acl ,derby, and pp vs tt, and ss vs tt and sepahan this calendar year only....most probably ss and pp towards end of season matches...

Rest of pp and ss matches will be at takhti

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                Azadi will be available for tm matches, acl ,derby, and pp vs tt, and ss vs tt and sepahan this calendar year only....most probably ss and pp towards end of season matches...

Rest of pp and ss matches will be at takhti
                Yes, they took so long that they now have to have 3 shifts working per day 24/7 to finish all the repairs in time.
                Typical khar too khar Iranian planning.

Takhti has a very bad pitch and I wouldn't be surprised if the games have to be played elsewhere. The gates at the stadium are also not ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Yes, they took so long that they now have to have 3 shifts working per day 24/7 to finish all the repairs in time.
                  Typical khar too khar Iranian planning.

Takhti has a very bad pitch and I wouldn't be surprised if the games have to be played elsewhere. The gates at the stadium are also not ready.
                  If they add seats on other side of takhti and fix the pitch ,it can hold up to 45k if they add seats.
                  that would be perfect home stadium for pp and sshome matches.
                  And save azadi for tm,acl,derby, and pp/ss vs sepahan and tt, and last 3 home matches for both ss and pp......

Comment

Hazbavi who officially again refused the Qatari offer to play for them(officially capped vs Hong Kong) was excluded from Sadd squad:

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/205359...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/205362...84%D8%B3%D8%AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And the contract was cancelled by Sadd
                      Hats off to the kid!
                      Damesh garm
                      Fuck these m fcukers
                      Hope he end up in europe soon

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/205363...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

So they only brought him to Al Sadd to naturalize him? What a joke of a country
                        Formerly known as Cameronse

Comment

Bet he ends up in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            And the contract was cancelled by Sadd
                            Hats off to the kid!
                            Damesh garm
                            Fuck these m fcukers
                            Hope he end up in europe soon

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/205363...85%D9%84%DB%8C

My guess is Yahya will take him to foolad and of course tt and sepahan will go after him hard.

Comment

Hazbavi deserves the captains arm band in the future. He showed he is very ba-gheyrat….damesh garm. Many others would have jumped at the kind of money he was offered but he said you can’t put a price on his gheyrat!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Hazbavi deserves the captains arm band in the future. He showed he is very ba-gheyrat….damesh garm. Many others would have jumped at the kind of money he was offered but he said you can’t put a price on his gheyrat!
                                And if he excepted the offer it would of opened the door for other khozestani persian Arab players to make a jump, he killed that too.

Ali ghorbani did that and went to azarbaijan, fortunately it was a failed project and I don't see azarbaijan go after persian azari players again.

Comment

Working...
                                X