TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    My gut says TM match against Kyrgyzstan will be played in Isfahan, not Tehran.
    They can't play in isfehan.
    they gave azadi as only place and can't change it.
    If azadi not ready it's 300k fine and must play on neutral ground...

Going to qatar and play kyr and than go to uae
    Is most probably the plan .

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

They can't play in isfehan.
      they gave azadi as only place and can't change it.
      If azadi not ready it's 300k fine and must play on neutral ground...

Going to qatar and play kyr and than go to uae
      Is most probably the plan .
      They always list a backup stadium. AFC demands it.
      Naghshe Jahan has VAR as well so it's set.

Comment

BCk up stadium was not provided.
        only azadi🤣
        Back up stadium is qatar

Hope I am wrong
        But from what I been following unfourtunitly i am might most probably be right

Comment

Yes right
          nabi just said if azadi not ready than nisf jahan.

They tried to push contractor they said if no azadi than qatar

Comment

Shoja and pag know how to control kanani on the field.with out them 2 kanani is not as good.
            I’d argue it’s the other way around ..!
            kanani is often seen by me as the leading CB (no matter who he’s partnered with) setting the offside trap line, assigning individual tracking tasks to his D line , moving the D line back n forth & making sure he’s the last line of D b4 keepers if attackers get away from WBs or his cb partner..!
            add to his defensive leadership & organizational qualities , is best with ball @ his feet, has an excellent weight & accuracy on his passing/throughball & kickstarting the Transition game ..!
            by far been the most dangerous Defensive player on our set pieces in the opposite end with massive/clutch headers /goals/earned pks etc

he is only occasionally exposed in this ultra attacking, haphazard GN style of supposedly hoojoomi football where he is frequently required to push-up even further up the pitch that the midfield line..!

he’d be a Rock wall solid otherwise in the parked bus tactics of CQ with @ least half dozen other defensive covers supporting him for 80%+ of the match ..!

So far as I’m concerned with him it’s just a matter of when his age or physical fitness catches up with him & do him in ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              I’d argue it’s the other way around ..!
              kanani is often seen by me as the leading CB (no matter who he’s partnered with) setting the offside trap line, assigning individual tracking tasks to his D line , moving the D line back n forth & making sure he’s the last line of D b4 keepers if attackers get away from WBs or his cb partner..!
              add to his defensive leadership & organizational qualities , is best with ball @ his feet, has an excellent weight & accuracy on his passing/throughball & kickstarting the Transition game ..!
              by far been the most dangerous Defensive player on our set pieces in the opposite end with massive/clutch headers /goals/earned pks etc

he is only occasionally exposed in this ultra attacking, haphazard GN style of supposedly hoojoomi football where he is frequently required to push-up even further up the pitch that the midfield line..!

he’d be a Rock wall solid otherwise in the parked bus tactics of CQ with @ least half dozen other defensive covers supporting him for 80%+ of the match ..!

So far as I’m concerned with him it’s just a matter of when his age or physical fitness catches up with him & do him in ..!?

Kananizadegan is our best cb,
              but he pulls forward too much he need other cb cover for him.pag and shoja know his holes also kanani is very emotional but he takes order from them 2 more easily compared to other players. That's what I was referring to.

Comment

Kanaani is one CB who could've made it to Europe if he worked hard and learned English well. Strength, pretty quick, strong, vocal, just too emotional and haphazard but that could be refined by the right coach

Comment

Yeah Kanani football ability is the best CB we got. Probably the most complete CB iran ever got in modern football!
                  Sadly like most of current generation, the focus, mind are not at the right place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kanaani and Eza probably have the cleanest passes in TM, but as others said their heads aren't in the right place

Comment

Kanani is good but is prone to emotional outbursts that can hurt his team. He's also not great in build up play and often resorts to 'bezan ziresh' where we lose possession.

The best Iranian defender I've seen is PAG. Truly a modern, smart defender. Hope he can bounce back from his injuries as he's 32 years old and can have a few more good years left.

Comment

This is deepest we been in cb
                        last 40 years

Comment

This is deepest we been in cb
                          last 40 years
                          Yes that is true!
                          The thing is Even Kanani will be 32 in next WC! PAG 34, Shoja 37!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Kanani is good but is prone to emotional outbursts that can hurt his team. He's also not great in build up play and often resorts to 'bezan ziresh' where we lose possession.

The best Iranian defender I've seen is PAG. Truly a modern, smart defender. Hope he can bounce back from his injuries as he's 32 years old and can have a few more good years left.
                            I don’t know about emotional outbursts!? U talking about the bus-gate!?
                            tbh he can hit an accurate outlet pass as good as if not much better than anyone in TM but if our often retardedly positioned MFdrs or WBs aren’t open for a safe pass forward what is he to do !? @ least he doesn’t dicker around angoolaking the ball in dangerous areas & Ali asghari it away ..!
                            PAG is yet another vastly overrated tm player on this board ..! He lacks bit of composure & calm & too much of a kalekhar tackler & that is a huge NoNo for CB ..! it’s no surprise he spends more time on the hospital bed than on football pitch ..!
                            He showed tremendous potential in the run up to WC 18 & during it but then afterwards got greedy & decided on chasing that $$$ & became yet another wasted talent for most part ..!
                            Had a potential but not so sure he can usurp kannani ever in TM CB pecking order if Hossain doesn’t lose his form & fitness ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Yes that is true!
                              The thing is Even Kanani will be 32 in next WC! PAG 34, Shoja 37!

Milad kor is only 20.
                              people forget how much stud he is.
                              hezbavi ,fallah.

ac27 it will be last tournament for kanani,pag and hossini....shoja max wc if he keep rubbing general's belly with eucalyptus.

Comment

Taj and skocic met and
                                kissed ....

Comment

Working...
                                X