No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our u-17 team just lost 1-0 to Uzbekistan. Seriously, when is the last time we beat Uzbekistan at any age group?????? This is ridiculous at this point

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
      Our u-17 team just lost 1-0 to Uzbekistan. Seriously, when is the last time we beat Uzbekistan at any age group?????? This is ridiculous at this point
      Its U17s, I'm not too stressed.
      Uzbek youth teams are just excellent at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
        its embarresing losing to afg and uzb in youth soccer knowing how much hidden talent iran has but due to families dont have money we dont see real talent.
        these kids we see are ones their family paid for their kids go through football schools and real talent is buried .

solution
        the new sport minister he is big on school
        sports "varzesh amozeshgahi"
        need to kick soccer into a new level in football amozeshgahi and that will create so much new talent we wont know what to do.
        khodad azizi is perfct example of poor family but football amozeshgahi interduced him to our football....

Comment

be ready for hajsafi return to tm.

milad is written on stone.
          jalali is either hurt or other issues.
          gudarzi is good to fill 25 man roster

COMING SOON
          HAJ SOOTI RETURN
          plus he bashed azizi and praised general
          that rubbed general belly pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

COMING SOON
            HAJ SOOTI RETURN

I am preparing myself everyday for the next two years to see Rezaian and Hajsafi wingbacks at WC2026 due to GN's inevitable shekam politics and can see clearly in my head how future 21 yr old Ghana or Honduras winger torches them alive with pace

Comment

COMING SOON
              HAJ SOOTI RETURN
              If this is true, I'm team GN out. He will lose all of his good will with me

Not because Hajsafi in particular, but because he has gone against his promise to integrate younger players after the Asia cup. Be a man and stick to your word.

I mean if you're not willing to take a risk against Kyrgyzstan, then you're a goof who doesn't deserve to be leading the national team.

GN out, Morais in.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Not because Hajsafi in particular, but because he has gone against his promise to integrate younger players after the Asia cup. Be a man and stick to your word.

I mean if you're not willing to take a risk against Kyrgyzstan, then you're a goof who doesn't deserve to be leading the national team.

GN out, Morais in.
                gn all he cares about is being tm hc at wc26. he knows as long as he gets results no one will change him.

he with of course support of tm players
                started a campaign that young players are not good enough to replace current playrs and tm is not place to teach youngster football....

Comment

GN out, Morais in.
                  Morais? Are you kidding me?
                  The perennial loser?

Also isn't his wife Moghanlou's cousin? We'll have Moghanlou in TM forever at this rate.

Comment

gn all he cares about is being tm hc at wc26. he knows as long as he gets results no one will change him.

he with of course support of tm players
                    started a campaign that young players are not good enough to replace current playrs and tm is not place to teach youngster football....
                    Yea but before that the excuse was that all he cares about is winning the Asian cup.

At some point you have to think about the future. I also don't buy that we don't have enough good young players.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Morais? Are you kidding me?
                    The perennial loser?

Also isn't his wife Moghanlou's cousin? We'll have Moghanlou in TM forever at this rate.
                    No I'm serious. He seems to give young players a chance and isn't afraid to take risks.

He's also tactically far superior to GN.

I will take Morais over him anyday of the week.

Comment

GN out, Morais in.
                      Thank you!

I was trying to tell ppl the very first camp after the AC was telling if he was a man of his word. Unsurprisingly, he was full of sh!t as always. He is setting TM back 10-15 years with all the damage he is doing to TM at the moment and this here is just a small piece of it.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This is a joke of a WCQing group that GN got lucky with
                        if he doesn’t experiment significantly with our promising youngsters as he promised to do
                        I also will be asking for his head ASAP ..!

I was already plenty annoyed with him failing to beat the Uzbeks multiple times & choking in AC final miserably mostly due to his idiotic player selection & tactics..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          This is a joke of a WCQing group that GN got lucky with
                          if he doesn’t experiment significantly with our promising youngsters as he promised to do
                          I also will be asking for his head ASAP ..!

I was already plenty annoyed with him failing to beat the Uzbeks multiple times & choking in AC final miserably mostly due to his idiotic player selection & tactics..!
                          These head coaches always get bailed out by our players. If ARJ, Azmoun, and Mohebi didn't have the game of their lives against Japan we would have been toast man. Still came down to a lucky penalty needed. God forbid we get a half competent staff tactically

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Its U17s, I'm not too stressed.
                            Uzbek youth teams are just excellent at this stage.
                            I don't need to watch the game to know our u17 played a disorganized, unable to make a pass, non collective play, dribble like zorro game against a collective less flashy Uzbekistan.

We sux at collective sports and our u17 2024 is a copy paste of our last u17. We need Russia to teach a European and collective approach of the game, as we are unable to do it ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

These head coaches always get bailed out by our players. If ARJ, Azmoun, and Mohebi didn't have the game of their lives against Japan we would have been toast man. Still came down to a lucky penalty needed. God forbid we get a half competent staff tactically
                              The tactics against Japan were perfect.
                              the tactics against Qatar were misguided and wrong.

Comment

Also no need for TM to force a young player in. If a 100 year old is better than an 18 year old then so be it.

Comment

Working...
                                X