TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I'm not as upset about the forward picks.

Taremi and Azmoun will be starters unless God forbid they're not ready.

You can't force another forward. People made same arguments for guys like Enayati and Khatibi to start and we saw how that turned out.
    The problem isn't forcing another forward, its squad selection. Do you feel more confident in AC subbing in an energetic Saharkhizan/Ghandipour/Kaveh in a tournament setting for a tired Azmoun or do you feel more confident with Moghanlou? Or even Aghaeipour who is somehow convinced GN he's a striker despite being a winger?

Also did Hosseinejad insult GNs mother or something? Something has got to be going on between those two, its criminally negligent to call up noorafkan over that kid almost

Comment

What makes you say that?
      I don't think it wii be an easy qualification as some claims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I don't think it wii be an easy qualification as some claims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I agree that qualification will be way tougher than people think.
        Our fans don't learn lessons.

On the other hand, I think GN has learned many lessons and will get TM through.

Comment

At least don’t start JB, Ghoddos, and Eza against Kyrgyzstan. That’s like a slap on the face for others playing for club rn

Comment

Wtf this clown is smoking? Nemati, Noorafkan Moghanlou???

Were is hosseinnejad? His long hair make GN turn on?

Comment

Going to be a fun match thread

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Going to be a fun match thread
                🤣 Half the fun in following TM is hating on the bad players and the coaching staff

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

🤣 Half the fun in following TM is hating on the bad players and the coaching staff
                  If Noorafkan scores vs UAE will crash the site

Comment

I wouldn't doubt it tbh, everytime we hate on a player they always play better somehow or end up scoring so like Kanaani with all his header goals in the last few years

Comment

Noorafkan scores vs uae and we win I will personally donate 50 dollars to pdfc
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Hopefully Bento has been cooking up something against us after the loss in AC and having been in charge for a while now.

If we're gonna get rid of GN better lose to UAE and get it over with rather than wait till a loss in a friendly in 2025 to sack him right before the WC.

Herve Renard is free just saying 🙏🙏

Comment

Hopefully Bento has been cooking up something against us after the loss in AC and having been in charge for a while now.

If we're gonna get rid of GN better lose to UAE and get it over with rather than wait till a loss in a friendly in 2025 to sack him right before the WC.

Herve Renard is free just saying 🙏🙏
                          no and no.
                          I can never cheer against TM.
                          even worse to the advantage of a dirtbag fa like uae’s.

Comment

no and no.
                            I can never cheer against TM.
                            even worse to the advantage of a dirtbag fa like uae’s.
                            Cheering against Ghalenoei, not TM. With the way the new format of WQ qualifiers is, we will literally have to finish fourth below Qatar, Uzbek, UAE to be eliminated. IDC who it is someone needs to get GN outta here if its Katanec or Bento or whoever.

not like we are making it far in the WC with this guy anyways when we start facing Euro/South American teams our goal will be wide open with his "attacking" tactics and player selection.

Comment

Cheering against Ghalenoei, not TM. With the way the new format of WQ qualifiers is, we will literally have to finish fourth below Qatar, Uzbek, UAE to be eliminated. IDC who it is someone needs to get GN outta here if its Katanec or Bento or whoever.

not like we are making it far in the WC with this guy anyways when we start facing Euro/South American teams our goal will be wide open with his "attacking" tactics and player selection.
                              I can’t stress this enough that there are no easy teams. It takes a lot of hard work to beat good teams but one moment of complacency to lose against bad teams.

I grew up watching a TM with some of the best players ever struggle against teams like Kuwait and Qatar and Bahrain that had literal amateurs in them.

GN is not perfect but he can’t win with Iranian fans.
                              If he qualifies easily everyone will say “of course, it was an easy group, even a akhoond could do it”.

If he struggles, he will be fired.

He’s damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t, so his approach is then to win at all costs.

He has to fight IFF and “masooleen” for a decent field to play in and people want him to run La Masia out of TM. That’s not his job and is a symptom of overall Iranian approach to everything (don’t trust youth, leave everything to last minute, goshadi, and then the youth you have aren’t ready cause you coddled them).

anyways I just want TM to win man.
                              We missed too many “easy” world cups for me to want to send kids into the field when the coaches clearly dont think they’re ready even at club level.

Comment

I can’t stress this enough that there are no easy teams. It takes a lot of hard work to beat good teams but one moment of complacency to lose against bad teams.

I grew up watching a TM with some of the best players ever struggle against teams like Kuwait and Qatar and Bahrain that had literal amateurs in them.

GN is not perfect but he can’t win with Iranian fans.
                                If he qualifies easily everyone will say “of course, it was an easy group, even a akhoond could do it”.

If he struggles, he will be fired.

He’s damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t, so his approach is then to win at all costs.

He has to fight IFF and “masooleen” for a decent field to play in and people want him to run La Masia out of TM. That’s not his job and is a symptom of overall Iranian approach to everything (don’t trust youth, leave everything to last minute, goshadi, and then the youth you have aren’t ready cause you coddled them).

anyways I just want TM to win man.
                                We missed too many “easy” world cups for me to want to send kids into the field when the coaches clearly dont think they’re ready even at club level.
                                I get what you are saying I truly do, and I've also been following TM since 2004 so I have my fair share of traumatizing TM moments. The times when we "struggled" to qualify for the world cup are behind us. We eat these minnow teams alive. We will win majorly against Kyrg and UAE no problem. We are traumatized since we missed the world cup in 2010 but we will be just fine bro. The new qualification format makes it so that we will probably have to lose 4-5 games to be eliminated from the qualifiers, otherwise we will be through. And at the end of the day most of our players are still in their primes in the next 2-3 years.

GN doesn't have to do much to gain "sympathy" from the fans. No one is asking him to field a U23 team. The only thing being asked for him is to integrate these talented players we have.

He pushed to have the league start early so he could have 3 match days before the September camp and then proceeded to ignore all three match days! He just is incompetent.

Comment

Working...
                                X