TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
    Isnt there any reporter who really Can Challenge Ghalenoei in an Interview? There were one After the Asian Cup, who had the balls to stand up to him in the studio.

I need a reporter to ask him, why he leaves certain players out.
    If he has ever heard of Zahiroleslami.
    Why he keeps inviting players like Moghanlour, when he has Young inform strikers he Can Call up instead
    Only Misaghi.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
      Shoja will be 37 when the WC starts. What is GN thinking by keep inviting him.
      The game is now, it's a must win and he needs an experienced defense he trusts.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

u telling me we need 100% experienced defense against Kyrg??? agha jamesh kon boro. This is the type of thinking that always has us gasping for air every asian cup and world cup while other teams make it to the r16 and actually win vs Euro countries

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
          The game is now, it's a must win and he needs an experienced defense he trusts.
          lol if this match against kyrgistan is a must win, we should just bow out now before embarrassing ourselves against real opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
            Isnt there any reporter who really Can Challenge Ghalenoei in an Interview? There were one After the Asian Cup, who had the balls to stand up to him in the studio.

I need a reporter to ask him, why he leaves certain players out.
            If he has ever heard of Zahiroleslami.
            Why he keeps inviting players like Moghanlour, when he has Young inform strikers he Can Call up instead
            What's the point GN will answer : footballe dige or other chert o pert

Comment

Okay people, clearly some of you have forgotten the lessons that we have to go through every 4 years.

Yes...It's squeaky bum time!

Kyrgyzstan, North Korea are MUST win games. We need to collect all 12 points here. Remember Wilmouts time. Remember losing to Bahrain circa 2002? Remember losing to Lebanon circa 2013?

Uzbekistan, UAE and Qatar are not minnows. We must win at home and try for a win away...but we might be alright with a tie away as well.

Those of you who don't think Kyrgyzstan is a must win game...WE ARE NOT BRAZIL. We absolutely need all the points from this game.

Comment

Okay people, clearly some of you have forgotten the lessons that we have to go through every 4 years.

Yes...It's squeaky bum time!

Kyrgyzstan, North Korea are MUST win games. We need to collect all 12 points here. Remember Wilmouts time. Remember losing to Bahrain circa 2002? Remember losing to Lebanon circa 2013?

Uzbekistan, UAE and Qatar are not minnows. We must win at home and try for a win away...but we might be alright with a tie away as well.

Those of you who don't think Kyrgyzstan is a must win game...WE ARE NOT BRAZIL. We absolutely need all the points from this game.

Who thinks is not must win game.
                What other result we gonne get at home against kyrg.

Comment

Of course its a must win game, but no one thinks playing Fallah for Shoja will cost us the game. Kyrg has only won 3 games in the last 20 games against teams like...Taiwan.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

lol if this match against kyrgistan is a must win, we should just bow out now before embarrassing ourselves against real opponents
                    It is a must win game. The two lowest pots home and away are must win. Our home games vs everyone else are must win. The away games vs Uzbek/Qatar/UAE are the biggest question mark so the rest should be wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                      Of course its a must win game, but no one thinks playing Fallah for Shoja will cost us the game. Kyrg has only won 3 games in the last 20 games against teams like...Taiwan.
                      Kyrgyztan is one of those teams that parks the bus and plane against "big" teams.
                      If they try and attack they will concede, but they will rely on set pieces for that against TM.

They're very similar to a Turkemnistan type team.

Comment

This is pretty much our easiest game from the 10 games we have to play to qualify, and we certainly do not need our strongest defense to assure a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                          If Fallah plays in complete coordination with Kanaani and has played in competitive TM game with Kanaani, and is highly reliable under pressure, then sure. But we need our most reliable everybody.

Look at it this way...If Shoja screws up, everyone will blame him. If Fallah screws up, everyone will blame GN. And rightly so.

The Kyrgyzstan game will be possession football and multiple attacks. The CBs will be bored out of their minds. Very easy to lose concentration for a moment and allow a counterattack to slip through. It is not about how well the CB defends, but how well can they concentrate for the whole game doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                            This is pretty much our easiest game from the 10 games we have to play to qualify, and we certainly do not need our strongest defense to assure a win.
                            Only true when we had CQ.

Kyrgyzstan will park a doubledecker bus and will try to frustrate everyone.

We need our most reliable team.

Comment

If we are not willing to experiment in our easiest game and keep playing an old Shoja I promise we will get humiliated at the WC.

He will be absolutely useless at 37 and other teams will run circles around him.

Comment

We tied Turkmenistan with CQ.

These games are not easy.
                                I am really surprised how our fans view these games.

Comment

Working...
                                X