No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran moved up to number 19 in the world.

Goal is seed B in wc

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
      Iran moved up to number 19 in the world.

Goal is seed B in wc
      Brooo , so if UAE or Kyrgyzstan make the World Cup what seed will they be?

Seed D for sure ,,,,, and we struggling to beat these teams , that would be categorized as Seed D teams , so what we are a seed B team,,, with this set up and coach we have,

we are going to lose to the seed A and C , maybe beat the seed D depends on who it is !!

I waiting on the Uzbekistan game in Tashkent to make a fair assessment of GN , if we win that game and beat Qatar at home , I will be Gn the benefit of the doubt that he at least deserves to be the Coach during the WC , doesn’t mean I feel confident with him in charge , but that he did the bare minimum in terms of expectations to be the coach now ….

So far he has not shown anything to me to prove he is worthy , we been struggling in far to many easy games , games that we are clearly the favorite to win , and win by a marginal , we barely squeaking by 1-0.

Comment

We already were in seed B before we moved up with the new format. The seeds work in 12, so:

Three host nations + top 9 highest fifa teams in pot A
        then its next 12 highest ranked teams in Pot B and so on.

So as long as we stay rank 22 and under we will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
          We already were in seed B before we moved up with the new format. The seeds work in 12, so:

Three host nations + top 9 highest fifa teams in pot A
          then its next 12 highest ranked teams in Pot B and so on.

So as long as we stay rank 22 and under we will be fine
          It's super important to secure seed B.
          People think because is 48 teams it be easy
          WELL
          don't think so.
          Africa had only 5 spots and another 3 legit teams always didn't qualify.
          South America 5 qualified and another legit 2 teams didn't.
          Every team that qualifies can get a minimum a tie from team melli .

Comment

It's super important to secure seed B.
            People think because is 48 teams it be easy
            WELL
            don't think so.
            Africa had only 5 spots and another 3 legit teams always didn't qualify.
            South America 5 qualified and another legit 2 teams didn't.
            Every team that qualifies can get a minimum a tie from team melli .
            lol we getting destroyed at WC if we pull any South American teams. You need two CBs with good pace and awareness and that's probably our slowest area.

Let's hope we pull African teams because for some reason we always beat them lately in the last 10 years

Comment

Let's hope we pull African teams because for some reason we always beat them lately in the last 10 years
              The only reason we didn't lose to Nigeria is because CQ stacked our team defensively and gave Nigeria the ball and they didn't know what to do with it.

Even then, there were a few times with our slow team that we got cooked for pace/strength. One of them, Emmenike literally floored Jalal Hosseini.

If Pouladi didn't have the game of his life we would have lost.

We have beaten Burkina Faso etc but I don't like our chances vs Senegal/Cameroon. It's an even bigger problem now because in 2014 we still had Nekounam/Ando midfield shield. Now we have slow as molasses players.

Comment

lol we getting destroyed at WC if we pull any South American teams. You need two CBs with good pace and awareness and that's probably our slowest area.

Algeria,egypt,morroco,even Tunisia if they make it they love to have iran in their group.
                Camroon, Ivc, Nigeria don't mined us at all.

Only African team we ever beaten in wc was morroco yes impressive but that was 6 years a go.....Nigeria 0-0. Angola 1-1.
                Don't let these teams general schedule deceive u , in wc African teams that make it they don't fear tm.

SAYING ALL THAT RATHER PLAY AFRICAN TEAM OVER 2 EUROPEAN TEAM😄 in group.

Comment

Algeria,egypt,morroco,even Tunisia if they make it they love to have iran in their group.
                  Camroon, Ivc, Nigeria don't mined us at all.

Only African team we ever beaten in wc was morroco yes impressive but that was 6 years a go.....Nigeria 0-0. Angola 1-1.
                  Don't let these teams general schedule deceive u , in wc African teams that make it they don't fear tm.

SAYING ALL THAT RATHER PLAY AFRICAN TEAM OVER 2 EUROPEAN TEAM😄 in group.
                  If we keep GN and a old squad with some overrated players like now, even Honduras will be happy to be grouped with us.

Comment

Our big concern in midfielder, and GN realizing how much absence of Nour hurting the midfielder! Oftaade be khaye maali!
                    People now realize the utility of this guy!
                    https://www.varzesh3.com/news/206912...2-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just finished watching this whole thing:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSbf9CnXmoI

Honestly GN comments make me even more mad when hearing them directly.
                      The about of finger pointing to other nations, the disrespect to that reporter who criticized him about not living up to his promise of attacking football, the sarcastic comment 'im sorry for winning the game 1-0.'
                      Fuck this guy. We need a coach with the right attitude, we need a coach who sets our standards high and brings new ideas, brings a clear and distinct system, who puts faith in players who are our future and rightfully benches those with lackluster performances regardless of their name. We need a coach who aims high and is harsh on HIMSELF when he obviously underperforms, irrespective of the conditions. Everybody in the country knows the pitch, the federation, the economy is in the shitter, we don't need another shekam gondeh to complain about it. We need a leader and we need accountability, both of which are going extinct in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        I just finished watching this whole thing:
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSbf9CnXmoI

Honestly GN comments make me even more mad when hearing them directly.
                        The about of finger pointing to other nations, the disrespect to that reporter who criticized him about not living up to his promise of attacking football, the sarcastic comment 'im sorry for winning the game 1-0.'
                        Fuck this guy. We need a coach with the right attitude, we need a coach who sets our standards high and brings new ideas, brings a clear and distinct system, who puts faith in players who are our future and rightfully benches those with lackluster performances regardless of their name. We need a coach who aims high and is harsh on HIMSELF when he obviously underperforms, irrespective of the conditions. Everybody in the country knows the pitch, the federation, the economy is in the shitter, we don't need another shekam gondeh to complain about it. We need a leader and we need accountability, both of which are going extinct in Iran.
                        Post of the year right here….couldn’t have said it any better
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Our big concern in midfielder, and GN realizing how much absence of Nour hurting the midfielder! Oftaade be khaye maali!
                          People now realize the utility of this guy!
                          https://www.varzesh3.com/news/206912...2-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          the damage GN is doing to TM is unlike anything I have ever seen. He is setting us back 25-30 years….by the time he is done it’s going to look very ugly for us.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

the damage GN is doing to TM is unlike anything I have ever seen. He is setting us back 25-30 years….by the time he is done it's going to look very ugly for us.
                            Thousands of years of gains in Iranian football have been lost by the just 2 years of GN. We are back to playing football with rocks.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

What is insane is that Taj isnt negotiating with foreign alternatives during that 2 years of disasterclass. Even ipl teams negotiate with high profile players/coaches

Comment

miss those days when CQ would find those legionnaires in Europe. The team and the coaching staff had a vision and the right decipline to back it up ..... With GN, all you have is short term plan to save his job and it shows in his player selection. You can't even call him "gut"less, cause that's one thing he's not lacking
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X