TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Our big concern in midfielder, and GN realizing how much absence of Nour hurting the midfielder! Oftaade be khaye maali!
    People now realize the utility of this guy!
    https://www.varzesh3.com/news/206912...2-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iran_19 Jan, Nourollahi would be a great improvement for TM midfield, but he needs to apologize.

Comment

IFF has said one of the 3 will host TM’s next game:

Mashhad, Tabriz, or Fooladshahr.

Tabriz has the highest probability, next Fooladshahr, and least is Mashhad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        IFF has said one of the 3 will host TM’s next game:

Mashhad, Tabriz, or Fooladshahr.

Tabriz has the highest probability, next Fooladshahr, and least is Mashhad.
        Both Tabriz and Mashhad have potential to be a national disgrace.

Mashhad because of a the "local authority".

Tabriz because of their fans behavior, lack of safety protocol and general chaos around their matches.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Both Tabriz and Mashhad have potential to be a national disgrace.

Mashhad because of a the "local authority".

Tabriz because of their fans behavior, lack of safety protocol and general chaos around their matches.
          Absolutely.

Given all of the above I would prefer Tabriz to Mashhad because the "local authority" of Mashhad will get our team suspended for not allowing women and maybe even a 3-0 loss.

Tabriz being unsafe and with chaos only scares Qatar and at most costs us time without fans/ some fines.

If we beat Qatar at home, Qatar will not catch us.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Absolutely.

Given all of the above I would prefer Tabriz to Mashhad because the "local authority" of Mashhad will get our team suspended for not allowing women and maybe even a 3-0 loss.

Tabriz being unsafe and with chaos only scares Qatar and at most costs us time without fans/ some fines.

I get what you mean about the atmosphere of Tabriz, but I'm a bit worried it can become the Iranian Hillsborough. Even for big league matches it looks like a crowd crush could happen. There's basically zero crowd control or safety regulations.

Comment

I get what you mean about the atmosphere of Tabriz, but I'm a bit worried it can become the Iranian Hillsborough. Even for big league matches it looks like a crowd crush could happen. There's basically zero crowd control or safety regulations.
              Understood.

We suffered 8 deaths in Azadi during the 2005 Japan game when they used to let 120k in so definitely dont want a repeat

i think if we play in Fooladshahr vs Qatar we will lose though

Comment

Iran_19 Jan, Nourollahi would be a great improvement for TM midfield, but he needs to apologize.
                I agree!
                However Nour is an exemplary footballer without any hasheyeh!
                What made him leave the camp is mystery and he never said a word about! I don't trust GN version of story!
                Weird!

Comment

Most probably brand new 30k capacity Kerman
                  Will host if everything go well when they host derby...stadium is NICE

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Absolutely.

It be dream if is in tabriz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I agree!
                      However Nour is an exemplary footballer without any hasheyeh!
                      What made him leave the camp is mystery and he never said a word about! I don't trust GN version of story!
                      Weird!

HAMID MOTAHERI IS AT FAULT.
                      Motaheri is known to do sh1t like that.
                      He did it at pp couple of times forgetting to tell certain players certain things..

Comment

Tabriz would be incredible- Qatari players will shit their pants gaurenteed - afif will keep his cards in his shin pads for sure lol

might cause riots and chaos potentially though
                        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                          Tabriz would be incredible- Qatari players will shit their pants gaurenteed - afif will keep his cards in his shin pads for sure lol

might cause riots and chaos potentially though
                          Chance of riot is same in tabriz as it is anywhere else in iran.
                          Tabriz has hosted many matches over 100k many times is not their first picnic.
                          They drew 100k while playing in league1.

Concern is woman attending full stadium , if I recall only 1 or 2 matches woman attended while stadium was full so that experience is not there for sure😅. Letting in 500 woman in the far far 2nd floor of stadium should not be issue but 😅

Beat Qatar 3 to 5 goals in tabriz it be classic

Comment

GN should just resign and we can have him and other future stars in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Chance of riot is same in tabriz as it is anywhere else in iran.
                              Tabriz has hosted many matches over 100k many times is not their first picnic.
                              They drew 100k while playing in league1.

Concern is woman attending full stadium , if I recall only 1 or 2 matches woman attended while stadium was full so that experience is not there for sure😅. Letting in 500 woman in the far far 2nd floor of stadium should not be issue but 😅

Beat Qatar 3 to 5 goals in tabriz it be classic
                              Home game crowds should be about inducing fear into the opposition as much as possible- tabriz is the best place to do so. its not even close
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Many people want Ezzatolahi and Azmoun dropped for good, because they play in UAE. Meanwhile they want Nourollahi back. Whats the difference?

Comment

Working...
                                X