TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
    Many people want Ezzatolahi and Azmoun dropped for good, because they play in UAE. Meanwhile they want Nourollahi back. Whats the difference?
    Typical iranian braindead hypocrisy

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
      Many people want Ezzatolahi and Azmoun dropped for good, because they play in UAE. Meanwhile they want Nourollahi back. Whats the difference?
      Iran > UAE....good
      Europe > UAE...bad
      It's not where you're going but where you come from.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
        Iran > UAE....good
        Europe > UAE...bad

is iran to UAE even that much of an improvement- I argue its better to be at SS or PP where you get Asian Champions league games and regular fixtures against Saudi clubs - UAE league has regressed a fair bit imo - then again the ACL champions were from UAE so what do I know
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
          Iran > UAE....good
          Europe > UAE...bad

I think going from Iran to UAE is very bad too.

Comment

New interview of GN!
            He mention Nour again!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/206968...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ he is begging for Nour to apologize. Is he so desperate or what?
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I think going from Iran to UAE is very bad too.
                It depends on what you want from TM is how I view it. The whole reason we follow this national team at the end of the day is it gives us happiness and sadness when we get those big wins (and big losses).

IF you want TM to make a serious run in 2026, 2027, 2030, and 2032 tournaments instead of crashing out: then we have to stop supporting mediocre decisions by these football players that regress our football. Many people get offended if you criticize Azmoun's life decisions like he doesn't already have millions in the bank. A lot of these NT players are already set up for life with their hundred of thousands and millions they make. This goes for our federation too, no excuses for not a decent coach, decent friendlies, decent pitches, decent kits. Remember when Taj got re-elected and we suddenly went from being broke to scheduling a camp in Austria against Uruguay and Senegal? lol

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  He is trying to go SHEEB E MOLAYEM YOUNG,
                  SO 31 year old ahmad is younger that omid ebrahimi...it has messed him up going young plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

It depends on what you want from TM is how I view it. The whole reason we follow this national team at the end of the day is it gives us happiness and sadness when we get those big wins (and big losses).

IF you want TM to make a serious run in 2026, 2027, 2030, and 2032 tournaments instead of crashing out: then we have to stop supporting mediocre decisions by these football players that regress our football. Many people get offended if you criticize Azmoun's life decisions like he doesn't already have millions in the bank. A lot of these NT players are already set up for life with their hundred of thousands and millions they make. This goes for our federation too, no excuses for not a decent coach, decent friendlies, decent pitches, decent kits. Remember when Taj got re-elected and we suddenly went from being broke to scheduling a camp in Austria against Uruguay and Senegal? lol
                    Skocic with azizi khadem scheduled those.

Fans will call for Taj head u will hear it soon
                    During league matches .....

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      Hehe true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

iran v Qatar will be in tabriz - that's gonna be mad
                        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                          iran v Qatar will be in tabriz - that's gonna be mad
                          Isn't there anti iranian sentiment in tabriz?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

The whole nation is occupied by anti iranian i.r apes, so what is the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

The whole nation is occupied by anti iranian i.r apes, so what is the difference?
                              I meant some separatist bs

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Brother I'll be honest with you there many internet trolls that make it look that way. Its nkt real.

Real separatists are very few in between and massively outnumbered by patriotic Azari hamvatans

Comment

Working...
                                X