TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

problem with a vulture like alamolhoda is that he doesn’t care. IR has always been happy yo sacrifice everyone else’s interests and happiness for their stupid principles. Banning us from football does nothing to harm alamolhoda and criminals who already hate football.
    It's not FIFA or AFCs responsibility to improve our football or be partial to allowing exceptions because of how stubborn a government is.

They should do as they would do in any situation women were restricted from attendance in punishment terms.

If we do get banned I'm sure insta idiots will blame FIFA instead of IR just like when they cussed out that model at the World Cup draw because IR didnt show it over her covering her head. BS.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

It's not FIFA or AFCs responsibility to improve our football or be partial to allowing exceptions because of how stubborn a government is.

They should do as they would do in any situation women were restricted from attendance in punishment terms.

If we do get banned I'm sure insta idiots will blame FIFA instead of IR just like when they cussed out that model at the World Cup draw because IR didnt show it over her covering her head. BS.
      It would all be IR's fault, but what I'm saying is for Alamolhoda it would be a badge of honor. He's an evil man.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

It would all be IR's fault, but what I'm saying is for Alamolhoda it would be a badge of honor. He's an evil man.
        I think as time goes on we are reaching an impasse in Iranian society where it will be too fractured to entertain "aghidehs" like this without risk of severe repercussions.

The most antiWest, global South supporting IR supporter can't say that the average Iranian is similar to Alamolhoda's beliefs.

Football is an opium for many in Iran and if they are willing to throw it away over something like female attendance, they should expect protests/escalations etc.

Guess we will see in three weeks

Comment

I think as time goes on we are reaching an impasse in Iranian society where it will be too fractured to entertain "aghidehs" like this without risk of severe repercussions.

The most antiWest, global South supporting IR supporter can't say that the average Iranian is similar to Alamolhoda's beliefs.

Football is an opium for many in Iran and if they are willing to throw it away over something like female attendance, they should expect protests/escalations etc.

Guess we will see in three weeks
          Nothing will happen. They can even ban football, and nothing will change.

We saw in 2022 that social issues are never going to be big enough of a cause to mobilise the masses. People might be bothered by them, but 90% of people will stand on the sidelines even if a small group protests. Everyone has their own reasons for not getting involved ( I have a family to feed and can't get arrested, I have worked too hard to get place in a university in Canada and don't want to be barred from exiting Iran, etc... ).

As we have seen the only thing that gets people in the streets is economic factors, which is why strikes and protests around wages pull in more people in the streets than Woman's rights or other social issues.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Nothing will happen. They can even ban football, and nothing will change.

We saw in 2022 that social issues are never going to be big enough of a cause to mobilise the masses. People might be bothered by them, but 90% of people will stand on the sidelines even if a small group protests. Everyone has their own reasons for not getting involved ( I have a family to feed and can't get arrested, I have worked too hard to get place in a university in Canada and don't want to be barred from exiting Iran, etc... ).

As we have seen the only thing that gets people in the streets is economic factors, which is why strikes and protests around wages pull in more people in the streets than Woman's rights or other social issues.
            Are you saying the 2022 protests were a "small group?"

Iran's economy is not going in the right direction and while I agree it is the major driver of people's anger, things like this exacerbate these differences in Iranian society.

If people are really going to let them ban football over women in the stadium 'issue' then we deserve football to be banned until the return of Mahdi.

We don't deserve to play in the World Cup if 50% of our population cant watch it.

Minimizing it to a "social issue" is very disrespectful to our women.
            Last edited by perspolis#1; Yesterday, 09:01 AM.

Comment

It's semi official
              Iran vs Qatar
              AQR MASHAD

Comment

Are you saying the 2022 protests were a "small group?"
                Yes. Compared to 2009, and even 2019, it was smaller. Although more amplified on social media and more spreadout through out the country.

There's a guy on twitter named Mark Pyruz which does verifiable analysis of the numbers based on evidence rather here-say.

Minimizing it to a "social issue" is very disrespectful to our women.
                Well, I don't know what you want me to say. Mandatory Hejab is a social issue, and like almost everywhere else in the world, social issues don't inspire people to demand change as much as economic ones.

I don't see how that's disrespectful.

Comment

Iff has announced aqr stadium will hold iran vs Qatar.
                  But left door open IF AMIR GALENOIE after his visit to aqr stadium is not happy with the stadium to change location.

It's general decision NOW
                  HE GO MASHAD TO INSPECT AND GIVE HIS DECISION.......

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Well, I don't know what you want me to say. Mandatory Hejab is a social issue, and like almost everywhere else in the world, social issues don't inspire people to demand change as much as economic ones.

I don't see how that's disrespectful.
                    It is not labeling it a social issue that makes it disrespectful, its trivializing it in relation to our football.

My initial post wasnt to say we should have mass protests over stadium attendance, but that people will get mad(Hezbollahi, Liberal or otherwise) if we get a ban from FIFA over this even if "they dont do anything".

Protest or not, people will be pissed if football is banned and the bitterness will show in different ways through what we can agree is a currently ill society.

Strickly speaking, we deserve a ban from football if we are so fragile we can't tolerate women in stadiums.

I love Team Melli and hate that this seems to be an impending fate because I was with them straight through this whole antiTM World cup 2022 brigade.

At some point you have to tell the most stubborn conservatives to "Sit TF down" and get over it. We are Iran not Afghanistan.

Last edited by perspolis#1; Yesterday, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Well its confirmed Iran vs Qatar will be in Mashad

Comment

It is not labeling it a social issue that makes it disrespectful, its trivializing it in relation to our football.

My initial post wasnt to say we should have mass protests over stadium attendance, but that people will get mad(Hezbollahi, Liberal or otherwise) if we get a ban from FIFA over this even if "they dont do anything".

Protest or not, people will be pissed if football is banned and the bitterness will show in different ways through what we can agree is a currently ill society.

Strickly speaking, we deserve a ban from football if we are so fragile we can't tolerate women in stadiums.

I love Team Melli and hate that this seems to be an impending fate because I was with them straight through this whole antiTM World cup 2022 brigade.

At some point you have to tell the most stubborn conservatives to "Sit TF down" and get over it. We are Iran not Afghanistan.

As long as we are I.R occupied we will be Taliban light, get rid of the i.r tumor or get f*cked for another 45 years.

Thank our parents id*ot generation that made this mess that only can get solved via bloodshed.

Comment

Working...
                        X