TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Official reason by AFC is that too many flights in and out of Iran get cancelled or rescheduled, so they can't guarantee that teams will play in time.
    The possibilities are uae, tashkent and switch the home away game with qatar : now in qatar and in Iran in 2025. The last solution seems the best

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

The possibilities are uae, tashkent and switch the home away game with qatar : now in qatar and in Iran in 2025. The last solution seems the best
      I agree. This way we don't lose a home game and hopefully Azadi Stadium will be ready by then.

Comment

Yup, best to play in Qatar then in June play Qatar and North Korea at home
        silver lining will be playing away against Qatar and Uzbekistan in 5 day span will be great test for our team

Comment

Qatar is not gonne switch home matches.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
            Qatar is not gonne switch home matches.
            I wouldn’t be too sure, although probably less likely, they are already playing home and it suits them not having to travel for this game, although on the flip side they will have to play in azadi if they do this(if israel doesn't bomb it to oblivion)

Comment

I have a feeling Azadi wont even be ready by mid 2025 looool. I've played this game one too many times

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                I have a feeling Azadi wont even be ready by mid 2025 looool. I've played this game one too many times
                We wont see tm match there until 2030wcq

Comment

Originally posted by mani4000uk View Post

I wouldn’t be too sure, although probably less likely, they are already playing home and it suits them not having to travel for this game, although on the flip side they will have to play in azadi if they do this(if israel doesn't bomb it to oblivion)
                  No way Qatar pass on opportunity not to travel to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                    Just the west side.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

Uae more Iranian fans though
                      True, but the climate of Tashkent will be to our advantage, and disadvantage to Qatar.

But if Qatar agrees, I like the option of switching games the best, this way we don’t lose a Home game.

Comment

Cq said he is waiting for important phone call this oct to come back to coaching .
                        CAN IT POSSIBLY BE😅 estakhfolelah

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                          Can someone summarize the recent Beiro controversy ?
                          Persians might even sold out a stadium there.

Comment

Iran v Qatar has been moved out of Iran.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                              Iran v Qatar has been moved out of Iran.
                              Source?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Beiranvand cancelled his contract this summer, saying he hadn't been paid his full wages.
                                Persepolis said this was illegal and he had been paid his full wages in the form of bonuses.
                                This ruling was ready in the summer, but the league kept delaying.

After 4 months, the league finally rules and says that Beiranvand's cancellation of his contract was not correct. They fined him some wages, and 4 months from football, but they "suspended" the punishment so it means nothing.
                                Persepolis has said they will take this to CAS.

Beiranvand has now also said he bribed certain people to have his contract be a specific way. This admission in itself is a crime.

The rumor online is that the ruling was delayed to make sure Teraktor can play its games versus Persepolis and Sepahan, and for Beiranvand to be available.
                                Also for him to make the TM games.

Regardless of the ruling, this level of pressure on Beiranvand can't be good.
                                Lol
                                His to naive rostaie. He try really hard to come a cross
                                As 7 khat to impress people but he is not..he is just a naive (sadeh) rostaie who dont know how to handle fame.his been ripped off and under pay all his soccer career and he don't trust anyone , and no midir barnameh can manage him either...he wins the case, sign 3 years extension, then lose to foolad and opens can of warm .......2 clean sheet against Uzbekistan and Qatar might be enough to move on from this situation. I remember when he was at naft and naft owed him money he would go to their office throw stone and break their glass and he breaked couple of glass on behalf of seed Jalal as well since he was too shy to do it himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X