X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post
    New WHO IS THE BABY DADY TEAM MELLI NEWS

per azizi
    Aghayeh ronaldo and sardar almost killed each other for capitan armband vs Uzbekistan.
    KNA BROKE THIS STORY
    BUT SOME MEMBER SHUT IT DOWN AND SAY
    IT DIDNT HAPPEN.
    wriste band should go to a player with the most cap on the field. PERIOD. if two players have the same number of CAP then it goes to the Older player.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Ronaldo kie dige?
      Azizi's name for Taremi.

Comment

Azmoun being captain in TM is a joke, he can't even play a full game without falling on floor or asking for an injury sub. Taremi also doesn't have proper leadership qualities because he spends half the game pissed at other players.

Alireza is a fine captain and for the second one lets just give it to someone like Mohebi who keeps his head down, is respectful, and is mid twenties so that when all these old players leave TM as he reaches 29-30 we have someone who is an experienced captain.

Comment

That's 100% confirmed game is not in iran
          well, on the bright side, at least we will have quality streaming that’s not based on 70’s technology

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post

wriste band should go to a player with the most cap on the field. PERIOD. if two players have the same number of CAP then it goes to the Older player.
            You are right p-e and azizi talked about that to

Azizi even went further
            Saying ronaldo in meeting asked for Haj Safi to be dropped so he can be the capitan, since with hs has most cap he will always be the capitan

Comment

This is Azizi who has one interest in life, to disrupt team melli.

His word is never worth repeating.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

How dafauq would assclown Azizi know details of TMs locker room discussions anyhow.!?
                Didn’t GN kick that hashie merchant, attention-whore outa his TM camp a long while back..!?

besides, imo Sardar is far Far from TM captain material, regardless of his high TMcap figures, he is the most immature player still ..!
                after ARJ I’d pick Taremi over anyone else in the current TM anyways ..!
                as suggested the oldest player with the most cap on the pitch should be the more natural & likely captaincy choice irrelevant of other considerations ..! After all seniority plays a huge role in our society when it comes to taking advice from or assuming leadership role..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  How dafauq would assclown Azizi know details of TMs locker room discussions anyhow.!?
                  Didn’t GN kick that hashie merchant, attention-whore outa his TM camp a long while back..!?

besides, imo Sardar is far Far from TM captain material, regardless of his high TMcap figures, he is the most immature player still ..!
                  after ARJ I’d pick Taremi over anyone else in the current TM anyways ..!
                  as suggested the oldest player with the most cap on the pitch should be the more natural & likely captaincy choice irrelevant of other considerations ..! After all seniority plays a huge role in our society when it comes to taking advice from or assuming leadership role..!

He is talking about when he was there, and said if he say everything some people will quit football.

Azizi is wrong no question
                  But
                  What has made this beef out control is
                  TAREMI GOING AFTER AZIZI THE DAY HE WAS BURRING HIS DAD.
                  AZIZI kineh shootoori dareh he will eventually make peace with general when parvin or mohajerani get involve BUT FOREVER HE WILL
                  F.... WITH AGHAYEH RONALDO😅.....he also told taremi to learn math in inter.....taremi said he taked tm to 4 straight wc , azizi said aghayeh ronaldo can't count he was only involve in 2....

Comment

He is talking about when he was there, and said if he say everything some people will quit football.

Azizi is wrong no question
                    But
                    What has made this beef out control is
                    TAREMI GOING AFTER AZIZI THE DAY HE WAS BURRING HIS DAD.
                    AZIZI kineh shootoori dareh he will eventually make peace with general when parvin or mohajerani get involve BUT FOREVER HE WILL
                    F.... WITH AGHAYEH RONALDO😅.....he also told taremi to learn math in inter.....taremi said he taked tm to 4 straight wc , azizi said aghayeh ronaldo can't count he was only involve in 2....
                    Azizi,
                    Maghz Khar
                    Kineh ye Shotor

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                      Azmoun being captain in TM is a joke, he can't even play a full game without falling on floor or asking for an injury sub. Taremi also doesn't have proper leadership qualities because he spends half the game pissed at other players.

Alireza is a fine captain and for the second one lets just give it to someone like Mohebi who keeps his head down, is respectful, and is mid twenties so that when all these old players leave TM as he reaches 29-30 we have someone who is an experienced captain.
                      Remember when Ali Daei was like 38 years old and it was his time to leave TM , but he was the captain and everyone was scared to say anything

well Sardar is only 29 years old and the captain and his time is up …….NOW…

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

Remember when Ali Daei was like 38 years old and it was his time to leave TM , but he was the captain and everyone was scared to say anything

well Sardar is only 29 years old and the captain and his time is up …….NOW…
                        I was actually thinking that to myself today when I saw Azmoun unable to control simple passes how it reminded me of daie when he was captaining TM at the WC in 2006….I was shocked that this early on in his career he is regressing this much. At least daie was 35-36 when he really started to show his age….Azmoun is not even 30 and he has already completely lost it.

we really would be so much better off having one of the young guys like saharkhizan play up top with Taremi who can actually create something or at the very least control a simple pass FFS!!!!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Haha well Daei was still better in his last years playing, he showed the world that even being forced out of TM he could still win the PGL with Saipa as a player-manager. There is no comparison really between a 38-year-old Daei who is > than a 29-year-old Azmoun.

Comment

Azizi talks again about TM! This time he was targeting Taremi over armband vs Uzbeks in 2-2 match which was handed to Azmoun! And since Azmoun never wore it again!
                            He was saying taremi was behind everything and there are few players who decide on players selection as well( guess meaning tarmi, JB)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aghayun Daei was 28-29 years old when he went to Bayern. Azmoun went to Dubai at 29. That’s it. End of discussion. Don’t mention anymore the Great Ali Daei’s name next to Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Azizi talks again about TM! This time he was targeting Taremi over armband vs Uzbeks in 2-2 match which was handed to Azmoun! And since Azmoun never wore it again!
                                He was saying taremi was behind everything and there are few players who decide on players selection as well( guess meaning tarmi, JB)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                BIRAVAND IS HEAD OF SNAKE now.
                                Biravand is what Ramin was to medi.
                                Biravand moves things using medi naive personality...it's been biravand show since caffa tournament.

He treat kananizadegan after they got in to it in pp , he told kanani he will make sure he is never invited again to team melli....kanani knew biravand can do this he changed his behavior 🤣 in tm and that was actually a good thing.
                                BUT
                                THIS IS ALI BIRAVAND TM USING taremi ..
                                Biravand is also pushes for shoja to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X