No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like this has slipped under the radar, but hosseinejad is slowly getting transformed into a winger and this is not great news for TM. If you look at his latest club appearances, he always gets subbed in for a winger. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think he was playing more in an attacker role than a midfielder role in his latest TM appearance too. The same thing may be happening with Ghoddos, who started as a right winger in todays game. It’s sad to see our most talented players in our weakest position be transformed into attackers where we almost have too much depth.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
      I feel like this has slipped under the radar, but hosseinejad is slowly getting transformed into a winger and this is not great news for TM. If you look at his latest club appearances, he always gets subbed in for a winger. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think he was playing more in an attacker role than a midfielder role in his latest TM appearance too. The same thing may be happening with Ghoddos, who started as a right winger in todays game. It’s sad to see our most talented players in our weakest position be transformed into attackers where we almost have too much depth.
      Hosseinejad occasionally played LW for Sepahan as well. He was never a good defender, his whole thing is his pace, press, and technique going forward

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Do you have a picture about the quality (PM if you want) ? Fary Jupiter posted his kit ordered in 2022 on that site and it seems to be the pro version
        No pics on my phone right now but very similar to this https://vintagesport.ir/product/لباس-جام-جهانی-ایران-3/

Comment

Genuine question, what does Manicone do in Team Melli? Wasn't he brought in for things like this? I remember hearing all about how his role was to help defensive shape

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
            Genuine question, what does Manicone do in Team Melli? Wasn't he brought in for things like this? I remember hearing all about how his role was to help defensive shape

His job is defense.
            General will defend him and say since ac tm has only giving up 2 goals In 6 matches.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

His job is defense.
              General will defend him and say since ac tm has only giving up 2 goals In 6 matches.
              Khak bar sare manicone, this is supposed to be the defensive tactics of the guy who worked with teams like Inter, Genoa, and Switzerland NT?

Comment

Khak bar sare manicone, this is supposed to be the defensive tactics of the guy who worked with teams like Inter, Genoa, and Switzerland NT?
                Noah son hanged out with town drunks and became a town known drunk as well.
                Macaroni is hanging out with human o andranik o rahman o general of course he will regres

Comment

The heck is going on with Kanaani???

He is injured but just got suspended!? Was fighting with a fan or a thief??

Comment

He cooks some italian dishes for the general. He has some more works these days after general saw Allahyar's insta pics of italian food in Rome

Comment

Were playing DPRK in freaking LAOS!? Get ready for a reply of the Iran Syria game in Malaysia where the field was under water and rats were running around the stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                        Were playing DPRK in freaking LAOS!? Get ready for a reply of the Iran Syria game in Malaysia where the field was under water and rats were running around the stands.
                        Arabs have us by our balls and the IR protects everybody but Iranian players. Such a shame.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I will actually be in Laos for the game against North Korea so looking forward to it
                          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

looks like a high-end junior college football stadium ... something like what you would see at Santa Monica college
                            North Korea's World Cup qualifying matches against Syria and Myanmar have been relocated from Pyongyang, North Korea, to Vientiane, Laos.
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                              North Korea is not allowed to play in their country and this is the only country that will host them.

You’re right about the field though man. All it takes is one bad rain day and it’ll be a game where anything can happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                                I will actually be in Laos for the game against North Korea so looking forward to it
                                So please post some exclusive photos/interviews for PFDC.
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X