No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess the only silver lining to the story is that it will decrease our travel time. It will work out for us better.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      i guess the only silver lining to the story is that it will decrease our travel time. It will work out for us better.
      Are there direct flights from Laos to Bishkek?

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        only one hour difference. so its not a lot.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

only one hour difference. so its not a lot.
          I believe that 1 hour is about 2 hours of time difference too. North korea is 2 hours ahead of Laos
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Arabs have us by our balls and the IR protects everybody but Iranian players. Such a shame.
            I dont disagree but Qatar ended up playing North Korea in a monsoon and they dropped points because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I dont disagree but Qatar ended up playing North Korea in a monsoon and they dropped points because of it.
              Even without the monsoon there is no way that Qatari keeper was saving that amazing free kick , that was puskas level kick

Comment

Arabs have us by our balls and the IR protects everybody but Iranian players. Such a shame.
                I believe every team in the group is playing in Laos I think it was between them Malaysia or China

seeing as north Korea is politically isolated Laos makes the most sense as it’s essentially china’s colony for money laundering at this stage
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                  Were playing DPRK in freaking LAOS!? Get ready for a reply of the Iran Syria game in Malaysia where the field was under water and rats were running around the stands.
                  Where else in Asia was realistically going to host North Korea- China has a strong relationship with North Korea and also Laos - Laos and Cambodia are the money laundering gutter of south east Asia
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

Where else in Asia was realistically going to host North Korea- China has a strong relationship with North Korea and also Laos - Laos and Cambodia are the money laundering gutter of south east Asia
                    China or russia would have been been my preference. Technically it needs to be a neutral venue, it doesn't need to be in east / se Asia.

Comment

We need the maximum points from the next 2 games. I want us to qualify early like we have done so in the last 2 campaigns, this way we can use the remaining games to give playing time to our youngsters such as Hazbavi and Hosseinnejad.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                        We need the maximum points from the next 2 games. I want us to qualify early like we have done so in the last 2 campaigns, this way we can use the remaining games to give playing time to our youngsters such as Hazbavi and Hosseinnejad.
                        If I remember correctly, with Dragan Skocic, the last 2 games where meaningless to us as he has already qualified us, and just like you are saying now, everyone was under the impression that , Skocic, would go young and experiment , and now here is the big shocker , he actually went old and did not experiment, ans I think at the time we actually where fixated on the same issue that Sardar is fat out of shape we need another options , Instead of him, and I think a lot of resentment toward him came when he lost that game against S.Korea 2-0 , with that relatively old line up … and everyone started to question if he is the right coach to lead us against stronger teams…

if you think GN will do that , I truly hope so too, I hope he goes young in the last 3 games , results should not matter and it just for experience and testing new players..

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

If I remember correctly, with Dragan Skocic, the last 2 games where meaningless to us as he has already qualified us, and just like you are saying now, everyone was under the impression that , Skocic, would go young and experiment , and now here is the big shocker , he actually went old and did not experiment, ans I think at the time we actually where fixated on the same issue that Sardar is fat out of shape we need another options , Instead of him, and I think a lot of resentment toward him came when he lost that game against S.Korea 2-0 , with that relatively old line up … and everyone started to question if he is the right coach to lead us against stronger teams…

if you think GN will do that , I truly hope so too, I hope he goes young in the last 3 games , results should not matter and it just for experience and testing new players..
                          With CQ we qualified with 2 games remaining for the 2018, and 3 games remaining for 2022 with Skocic.

GN has been promising to implement young players, and if we qualify early there will be pressure by the fans and the media for him to act.

We badly need some young blood for the WC. Shoja will be 37 at the WC and useless against speedy attackers. Our midfield also needs a young player like Hosseinnejad. Not to mention Sayadmanesh and others in the attack.

Its amazing that 46 years ago our TM coach Heshmat Mohajerani insisted on using our reserves in our last game against Kuwait after we had secured qualification for WC 78. This way they can get valuable experience for the future when they take over.

That is how much of a forward thinking man he was. CQ, Skocic and GN need to learn from this.

He was TRULY ahead of his time.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post

With CQ we qualified with 2 games remaining for the 2018, and 3 games remaining for 2022 with Skocic.

GN has been promising implementing young players and if we qualify early there will be pressure by the fans and the media for him to act.

We badly need some young blood for the WC. Shoja will be 37 at the WC and useless against speedy attackers. Our midfield also needs a young player like hosseinnejad. Not to mention Sayadmanesh and others in the attack.

Its amazing that 46 years ago our TM coach Heshmat Mohajerani insisted on using our reserves in our last game against Kuwait after we had secured qualification for WC 78. This way they can get valuable experience for the future when they take over.

That is how much of a forward thinking man he was. Truly ahead of his time.
                            Sorry for the spoiler but GN won't risk any young after qualification except heavy list of injury or any other force majeure.

He won't risk any loss that will make him getting sacked like skocic. If rumors that GN doesn't select fallah on special order of shoja or Saharkhizan over Moghanlou ok taremi/azmoun request, it is worse.

I am not fan of having a full u23 line up in the last wcq games. We should have a mixed line up before.

We also need our young to show much more that what they do in the current club.

Comment

^ No one is saying that he should go all out U23. We just want players like Hazbavi, Hooseinnejad and Sayadmanesh implemented with the senior team.

Comment

BTW I forgot to add that the reserves Mahajerani used in our final game ended up beating the Kuwait senior team.

Comment

Working...
                                X