(25.11.22) FIFA World Cup 2022 MD 2: Wales - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I just heard some stuff online, which I cannot verify at all, but if any of it is true, the TM players are being f***ed from all sides.
    Truly horrifying stuff. People have officially lost the plot.
    It's supposedly gotten to a point that the players just want to leave.
    if it’s true, it doesn’t show up in the training pics or at least covered superficially? CQ is doing all he can to divert the attention to himself and elements that may disrupt TM concentration. It’s difficult times for people in Iran and TM. Players are human, they too have families. They have become the pig in the middle!

We have always performed better in adversity and against all odds. I like to think despite all the backgrounds, they want to do it over Wales.

A Welshman told me yesterday that football is not really their game, Rugby is and the only reason there’s so much Welsh excitement is that they are in WC after about 60 years or sth.

if CQ picks a good attacking lineup but close the flanks and not so much the centre of midfield as Welsh unlike England are into lots of crosses, I have no doubt that we win this one for the people.

prediction 2-1 to the brave

sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Vases gol zadan medi salavat

Comment

We need England and us tie
        that way England
        Have something to play for against wales

Comment

Wales striker Kieffer Moore is confident he can have a dominant performance against TM on Friday:
          https://nation.cymru/sport/kieffer-m...-to-face-iran/

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
            We need England and us tie
            that way England
            Have something to play for against wales
            huuumm, No!.

We need to beat Wales and have England win against US, so that US would still be at 1 point when they face Iran and Wales to have to go all out against England to keep any hopes alive.

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
              Wales striker Kieffer Moore is confident he can have a dominant performance against TM on Friday:
              https://nation.cymru/sport/kieffer-m...-to-face-iran/

Screw Moore! These Brits have one thing in common, "Complacency" .. And it always cost them!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

huuumm, No!.

We need to beat Wales and have England win against US, so that US would still be at 1 point when they face Iran and Wales to have to go all out against England to keep any hopes alive.
                NOOOOOO

If England has nothing to play for,
                Won the the group ALREADY will
                rest players, and prince William is prince of Wales, fix will be in..
                if there is tie between u.s and England
                England will minimum get a tie
                all scenario is
                we go through with 4pt

We will not get 6pt
                We won 2 matches in all of our WC history,,
                WE WILL NOT WIN BACK TO BACK WC matches.

Comment

I have a bad feeling about this... our nr one keeper is out... team is mentaly unstable... unfortunately there is alot of bad things happening around the team and it all gives me discomfort.. i dont think i am alone feeling this way. Hope it all goes well...

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

NOOOOOO

If England has nothing to play for,
                    Won the the group ALREADY will
                    rest players, and prince William is prince of Wales, fix will be in..
                    if there is tie between u.s and England
                    England will minimum get a tie
                    all scenario is
                    we go through with 4pt

We will not get 6pt
                    We won 2 matches in all of our WC history,,
                    WE WILL NOT WIN BACK TO BACK WC matches.

Last thing England wants is being accused of match fixing! They will not risk that!

If England and US tie, then our game with US will be a must win regardless which is more difficult than getting a tie to go through regardless of what happens with England and Wales because we would have a head to head advantage over Wales.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                      I have a bad feeling about this... our nr one keeper is out... team is mentaly unstable... unfortunately there is alot of bad things happening around the team and it all gives me discomfort.. i dont think i am alone feeling this way. Hope it all goes well...
                      We are OK.
                      We got killed by Uncategorized Groups team in the world,
                      We would of lost if pep or Murihno or Zidane was our coach.
                      cq knew he was going to lose so he got cute
                      And send that line up in , only cq can get 6 goals drop on us .
                      persians are very proud people,, and getting humiliated like that,, they will come out swinging get 4pt and advance....Persians are great under pressure....even though I no longer consider myself persian, but I have faith in cq to take tm to r16.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

huuumm, No!.

I'm just concerned about England getting its 6 points and Iran drawing with Wales. In that scenario, even a win by Iran over the U.S. probably won't be enough, as the English will have no urgency to beat Wales and might in fact (indirectly) help them win by fielding their B team.

Because of its major loss against England, Iran will probably need all six points unless it earns 4 points from its remaining two games, the U.S. and England tie, and England beats Wales.

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post

I'm just concerned about England getting its 6 points and Iran drawing with Wales. In that scenario, even a win by Iran over the U.S. probably won't be enough, as the English will have no urgency to beat Wales and might in fact (indirectly) help them win by fielding their B team.

Because of its major loss against England, Iran will probably need all six points unless it earns 4 points from its remaining two games, the U.S. and England tie, and England beats Wales.

our brain is on same page

Comment

I respect everyone opinion here but no way noWay we even have a chance if we get a tie a tie is we done it over we won’t qualify is no other way a tie we done
                            We need a win so we have 3 points at least that is a big big deal

so If the USA ties England

the table will look like this

England 4 pts
                            Iran 3 pts
                            usa. 2 pts
                            wales. 1 pt

if we tie England wins

England 6pts
                            wales. 2pts
                            Usa 1 pts
                            iran. 1 pts

you see how complicated it becomes if we tie with wales nothing other than a win

so going into the last game we still in the driver seat … but mark my words England will not tie USA they will they want to qualify first they don’t want to finish 2nd …

2 games 2 wins or else we done

Comment

Realistically looking table

England wins Iran win

England 6 pts
                              Iran 3 pts
                              USA . 1 pt
                              wales. 1 pt

you see how much more reassuring this is going into the last game ….

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                                Realistically looking table

England wins Iran win

England 6 pts
                                Iran 3 pts
                                USA . 1 pt
                                wales. 1 pt

you see how much more reassuring this is going into the last game ….
                                Hoping this was CQ's master plan all along. Sacrifice some pride in match against England and save some legs for Wales. Will have to have his best lineup against wales (defensively and attacking). Go for a shock win against Wales, and then focus on the US (win or tie).

Comment

Working...
                                X