(25.11.22) FIFA World Cup 2022 MD 2: Wales - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post

Man I hope you are right. I do disagree with another coach getting us better results with England though. CQ is no longer the right coach for this team. He hasn’t been since the last WC. We make it out of the group stage and I’ll send you a nice shirt.
    Thank you
    I like new RED tm jersey.
    any player is fine.

Comment

Now cq taking 4 goalies
      its a genius move.
      no biravand most probably
      Hossini is 6taee out
      when we go to
      R16
      This genius move will be talked about for ever.

Comment

Vis vis from tm camp

7 starting line up players changes

Abedzadeh
        Shoja
        Kanani
        Ramin
        Amiri
        godos
        Sardar

Hajsafi
        Noor
        J.b
        taremi
        Only 4 Starters against england

Comment

Anyone have link to CQ's most recent press conference? Can't find them anywhere

Comment

I don’t know about you guys, but I was very disappointed reading CQ’s comments after the England game that “there’s a difference between quality of our teams….difference in players who play week in and week out”

This is a total cop out. Yes, England are a superior team. But did we play our best defensive lineup?

Cheshmi? Not our best CB
            Pouraliganji? Not our best CB
            Ali Karimi? Not our best DM

Also, no Amiri, no Ghoddos, who can provide quality on the ball, and defend.

After conceding 2 goals in the 1st half, CQ should’ve immediately subbed out Karimi, Cheshmi, and Pouraliganji.

Instead of making modifications to make our team even BETTER than the Uruguay & Senegal friendlies, he made it worse.

That being said, he still is an overall good coach, but he really messed up the opening game for us.

Against Wales, If he doesn’t play our best lineup, or at least make the proper substitutions earlier, I do not think he is the best coach for us moving forward. I hope he is though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I just heard some stuff online, which I cannot verify at all, but if any of it is true, the TM players are being f***ed from all sides.
              Truly horrifying stuff. People have officially lost the plot.
              It's supposedly gotten to a point that the players just want to leave.
              Please provide a bit more info if you can.

Comment

I just heard some stuff online, which I cannot verify at all, but if any of it is true, the TM players are being f***ed from all sides.
                I am really sorry to hear this.

Comment

Mind sharing? Thanks in advance
                  sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

this is pretty much a win or bust game ..!! boys must block out all bs distractions and focus solely on Football..!!
                    we need to be firing on all cylinders, get stock in, hustling and running hard for 90+min strong cause the welsh certainly will do that, and we must match the intensity of their play, only then the overall superior quality difference will produce positive results ...!

no slow pokes allowed to be in the starting line up .... fast, gholdor and hustling type are needed in Mid and D line to match their intensity and physicality of the welch .... we have the superior class in the attacking front to hurt them ultimately if we dont concede kiri early goal ..!
                    I dont give a fk about their political leanings Amiri and torabi, shoja and kannani must be in our starting mix ..!

GO TM..!! FIGHT LIKE HELL...!! 💪 💪

Comment

i'm more nervous about kieffer moore than any other wales player; moore can single-handedly destroy us with his physicality and smart link up play

Comment

In regards to his line up on Monday, Don't you folks think that he must've been told by the coaching staff and others that Cheshmi, Pouralijangi, karimi and others have not been playing well or out of form? This guy is not flexible at all. Substitutions are always late, still playing Hajisafi in the left position which had been tried for years which disastrous results, etc etc

Comment

I really wish our players would deactivate their social media, hand over their phones to Quieroz, and just have an internet free/distraction-free zone.

Comment

my line-up would probably be:

Abedzadeh
                            Moharrami-Shoja-Kanaani-Hajsafi
                            Eza-Amiri
                            Ghoddos
                            AJB-Azmoun-Taremi

But: realistically, I think the line up will be more defensive. Something like:

Abedzadeh
                            Moharrami-Shoja-Kanaani-MiMo
                            Eza-Ghoddos-Hajsafi
                            AJB-Taremi-Amiri

(Azmoun as sub)

Comment

Hatam Shiralizadeh
                              @hatam_daddy1980
                              ·
                              10m
                              Iran's Goalkeeper Alireza Beiranvand, who suffered a head injury following a nasty collision with his teammate Majid Hosseini in the ninth-minute of their World Cup opener against England, is expected to be in the starting line-up for Friday's game against Wales.

https://twitter.com/hatam_daddy1980/with_replies

Comment

Players should just embrace being villains and the heel turn. Even if they go out there and say marg bar IR, the people unfortunately will not support them

just start Torabi, Amiri, cause they can run and Torabi looked good. Embrace villain role, play with the motivation to prove the people wishing you to lose wrong.

shoja, kanaani, should start because it is their first and likely only WC except maybe kanaani. So they will be more motivated

Comment

Working...
                                X