(25.11.22) FIFA World Cup 2022 MD 2: Wales - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Guys, I know mood is negative and downbeat, but let's send positive energy to our boys and of course the people of Iran. Us being negative and moaning is not going to do anything for anyone.
    How can we get a ppsitive msg to the players

Honestly they shouldn't even be on their phones tho
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I think we are going to get a reaction from the team and play well against Wales and that is in spite of CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

How can we get a ppsitive msg to the players

Honestly they shouldn't even be on their phones tho
        No idea man.
        Maybe someone who reads this forum can tell them?

TM, we're behind you!
        Don't be distracted by the haters.

Comment

CQ needs to stop playing defensive as if TM is not good enough for any game. This takes away the confidence of the players in addition to being more creative with players that aren’t TM material. Use the best you’ve and play offensive attractive football loose or win. Learn, improve and move on. I never enjoyed his defensive mindset. He has 11 players in defense and no one for counter so the opponent keeps coming back when the kick the ball away. This isnt soccer mr. CQ, its called Vollyball.

Comment

Looking at Saudi, Japan results, you need your keeper to be man of the match to win games in WC if you are Asian sides

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Looking at Saudi, Japan results, you need your keeper to be man of the match to win games in WC if you are Asian sides

you need a big gk performance, you need real luck, etc.

CQ plan to me vs england seems to have been:

We have critical players (Amiri, Ezatolahi, Ghoddos, Azmoun, to lesser extent shoja) who cannot play 3x90 in 9-10 days. The situation would end like 2014 with aging squad. Good games first 2 matches, but not enough pts to seal anything. Need win in final game vs physical, hard working bosnia side (who had great technical quality too) and they came short from fitness perspective. Khali kardan and we didnt give ourselves a fighting chance.

So he had to prioritize 2 matches. He chose the second 2 obviously. Plan for england game was like you say, sit back with many bodies, hope for strong GK performance. Then I think he would have subbed on main guys if score was 1-0, 2-0 or so with 30 mins to go.

Issue was the group behind first 14-15 guys is so bad... we never stood a chance. CQ fucked up not taking younger more athletic guys like mehdipour, mohebbi, khodabandelou, hosseinzadeh. Anyways, thats why reluctantly he had to make the subs he did at half.

Australia played with their best vs france, ended up having a good start but end result was same as us. Their coach ended up subbing in 2nd half to save main guys. Saudi and Japan got the luck they needed, and once they weathered the storm they found opportunities to impose themselves later in the game on other end.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

yes and a bunch of players who can read the play.

just look at the xG stats for the germany and Argentina games. The favorites were wildly inefficient.
                Whereas England against us, everything they hit went in.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

We have critical players (Amiri, Ezatolahi, Ghoddos, Azmoun, to lesser extent shoja) who cannot play 3x90 in 9-10 days. The situation would end like 2014 with aging squad. Good games first 2 matches, but not enough pts to seal anything. Need win in final game vs physical, hard working bosnia side (who had great technical quality too) and they came short from fitness perspective. Khali kardan and we didnt give ourselves a fighting chance.

So he had to prioritize 2 matches. He chose the second 2 obviously. Plan for england game was like you say, sit back with many bodies, hope for strong GK performance. Then I think he would have subbed on main guys if score was 1-0, 2-0 or so with 30 mins to go.

Issue was the group behind first 14-15 guys is so bad... we never stood a chance. CQ fucked up not taking younger more athletic guys like mehdipour, mohebbi, khodabandelou, hosseinzadeh. Anyways, thats why reluctantly he had to make the subs he did at half.

Australia played with their best vs france, ended up having a good start but end result was same as us. Their coach ended up subbing in 2nd half to save main guys. Saudi and Japan got the luck they needed, and once they weathered the storm they found opportunities to impose themselves later in the game on other end.
                  i agree especially on younger players. our team reminds me of spain in 2014. experienced squad with no motivation. we needed younger guys who want to prove something on big stage

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

A lot of people say what you said about Bosnia game and that is exactly what CQ said. But please go review the first 30 minutes of that game. I don't think stamina comes into play for the first 20-30 minutes. We looked awful, just awful.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

Salavat for enemy of tm football
                      Salavat for people who got happy yesterday.
                      may Jesus christ forgive them and may Jesus
                      keep the Satan away from them.
                      jesus Chris son of God
                      father crater of heaven and earth,,
                      guid the traitors and enemies of tm football
                      Into right path.
                      What are you even saying here? Have you read your own posts lately? Nothing in your so called poetic passages used here make sense!
                      What I am saying is in these dark times that everybody has risen to the great cause of getting rid of Islamic Republic in Iran you still hanging on praying in the name of Islam and Salavat,...?

Comment

Originally posted by Firooz View Post

What are you even saying here? Have you read your own posts lately? Nothing in your so called poetic passages used here make sense!
                        What I am saying is in these dark times that everybody has risen to the great cause of getting rid of Islamic Republic in Iran you still hanging on praying in the name of Islam and Salavat,...?
                        His post is fine, its a tradition and its humorous in some ways too. Regardless of your political beliefs, no one is turning the 90% of Muslims in Iran in a day. Maybe if Iranians focused on policing the Islamic Republic and aggressively attacking them, the regime would change faster than us going after each other, Team Melli, and less important targets

Comment

[QUOTE=Firooz;n3730498]

What I am saying is in these dark times that everybody has risen to the great cause of getting rid of Islamic Republic in Iran you still hanging on praying in the name of Islam

Put me in your ignore list. Don't reply on me.
                          thanks

Vaseh nabakhtan tm salavat.
                          and 3000 hailmerry o 3000 ya khai Hashemi
                          3000 ya bahi i yallah.

Ps.i am an American, I haven't been to iran almost 35 YEARS, I don't even have perSian passport or bc...after I saw Persians dancing after tm lose, I WilLL NEVER GO TO IRAN , and will die as an American in my free america...I HAd 10 YEARS OF BEING KID AND HAVING GOOD MEMORIES all soccer related in iran and that's enough.

So iran for people like you, now or later.
                          now leave me f.....g alone,

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            They have it all in their own hands now. US can even draw England, Iran only need a draw in that game if they win this with Wales. No excuses.
                            Iran absolutely have to beat Wales to have any chance of qualifying. If England beats the U.S. and Iran draws with Wales the table will look like this:

England 6 points
                            Wales 2 points
                            U.S. 1 point
                            Iran 1 point

With these results, even if Iran beats the U.S, it may not suffice, as Wales will have a final opportunity to play an English team that absolutely does not have to win to top the group. In fact, if this scenario pans out, the English are likely to rest their A team and give the Welsh all the help they need. The U.S. beating England will make advancement even more difficult.

So, if Iran ties Wales, and England beats the U.S., Wales will most likely go through. And the English will make sure of that.

Comment

VASSEH NABAKHTAN TM
                              JOLOYEH WALES
                              SALAVAT

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

His post is fine, its a tradition and its humorous in some ways too. Regardless of your political beliefs, no one is turning the 90% of Muslims in Iran in a day. Maybe if Iranians focused on policing the Islamic Republic and aggressively attacking them, the regime would change faster than us going after each other, Team Melli, and less important targets
                                Agha,
                                Yasin to goshesh Nakhon, faydeh Nazareth.

after I saw persians doing after tm
                                Losing, I have revolked of being persian.
                                I am Persepolis f.c fan(k... n....Farhad majidi)
                                AND since I like Persepolis, I follow tm, same way I follow England (my 2nd fav nt, I send salavat for them too to win)

let this people have iran NOW OR LATER..
                                after england match,, I could care less anymore..

Vesseh nabakhtan tm salavat

Comment

Working...
                                X