(25.11.22) FIFA World Cup 2022 MD 2: Wales - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post

How ? Who would you have started ? I mean i was expecting Gholizadeh,Azmoun,Rezaian,Ezzatolahi
    Ghoddos, Kanani and Shoja and Abedzade should have started.

Comment

I am very sure that Amiri doesnt start because he would sing the anthem, possibly same for Torabi,

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
        I think he’s leaving Ghoddos as the ace card to come off the bench. Nourellahi is faster and is better defensively.

i dont mind, as long as he does NOT bring Ghoddos in the 80th minute.
        CQ crappy strategy cost us dearly so far. He lives in a outdated science fiction.

Put the best line up and players instead of this crappy line up again. Why all the other country have the pleasure to see a coherent NT and we have to deal with such non sense.

Comment

What the hell does CQ have against Shoja and Kanaani?

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
            I think he’s leaving Ghoddos as the ace card to come off the bench. Nourellahi is faster and is better defensively.

i dont mind, as long as he does NOT bring Ghoddos in the 80th minute.
            He’s not. He just doesn’t like ghoddos

Comment

Well……CQ got the lineup wrong again which he could not afford to mess up. He has…..we are so screwed. Just hoping not to get embarsssd again….
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

hosseini gg buffon
                doorodoor door
                hosseni gg buffon.

Comment

After Taremi Ghoddos is our best player, what is this foolishness

Comment

Everything that needs to be said has been said above...It's as if he wants to lose on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Well……CQ got the lineup wrong again which he could not afford to mess up. He has…..we are so screwed. Just hoping not to get embarsssd again….
                      Someone who want us to lose couldn't make a worse line up than this. 4 years and a half for this, I can't just believe it..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

CQ crappy strategy cost us dearly so far. He lives in a outdated science fiction.

Put the best line up and players instead of this crappy line up again. Why all the other country have the pleasure to see a coherent NT and we have to deal with such non sense.
                        I agree. I’m a big fan of Ghoddos. Just trying to put myself in his defensive-minded shoes. If this backfires, CQ will unfortunately have tarnished his legacy with us. Praying for the best…

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Someone who want us to lose couldn't make a worse line up than this. 4 years and a half for this, I can't just believe it..
                          What a waste.

Comment

If CQ lose this game its time to go—->>>>

Comment

I am starting to think there are forces behind the scenes influencing CQ, but this makes zero sense... I am baffled

Comment

Hopefully they'll get run over again, so he can learn who to field. Nourollahi over a guy who plays PL ball? You're asking to be sacked....

Comment

Working...
                                X