Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Hear are his bs comments.

Jurgen Klinsmann says Iran 'worked' the referee during their 2-0 win https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tivemenubutton

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Wow..
    This is their culture, they take you off your game.

What is he delerious.. then he also saw us at arab cup. Didnt know we had that good of a prepgame, we been to hard on IFF then..

Wasnt this asshole visiting TM camp in June btw? Or was it someone else? He fits right in to that racist dutch tv show posted a while back. If you se him plz chant Klinsman Kesafat..
    And lets not talk about German culture..

Moving on to celebration mode again đŸ˜đŸ„ł
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Hearing about some racist shit talking from Jurgen Klinsmann on BBC after Iran’s win. Anybody have the clip to verify?

What did that two time world war losing, people exterminating trash coach say?

Comment

Jurgen Klinsmann on BBC:

Most overt racism I have ever seen from a pundit against all iranians.

Talking about "it's in iranian culture" not once but twice, his other comments were more ignorant than racism (stuff about iranians playing in desert and used to heat etc...) but the stuff about iranian culture is unacceptable

All in the UK, please complain here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/complaints

Comment

Klinsmann is a trash player, coach, and analyst.
          Last edited by perspolis#1; 11-25-2022, 07:10 AM. Reason: Overreaction

Comment

I thought Klinsmann was a good guy. Didn’t he gather a whole bunch of money for the victims of the Roodbar earthquake in 1990?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Jurgen Klinsmann on BBC:

Most overt racism I have ever seen from a pundit against all iranians.

Talking about "it's in iranian culture" not once but twice, his other comments were more ignorant than racism (stuff about iranians playing in desert and used to heat etc...) but the stuff about iranian culture is unacceptable

All in the UK, please complain here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/complaints
              Fck him!! .. who cares about what assholes like him say. Win is a win and that was a beautiful win by Iran. Let them burn!!

Comment

I live and have borned in Germany. Klinsmann don’t live in Germany. For me and many germans he is an american and have no standing in Germany.. I have no idea why he speaks such a bs.

All Media in Germany speaks positive about Iran and the nationalteam and the 2:0 was well deserved all Media says.

Please don’t generalize that all germans thinks like Klinsmann.

Comment

French medias spoke 5min about Iran and switch straight to lick their national team

Comment

Wow this took a turn fast. Stop with the Kman BS. Enjoy the victory. Fuq off with the negativity. Pay it no mind.

Comment

Short vid of Azmoun and CQ loool and ramin 2-0

https://youtube.com/shorts/yUgC9DD9Zl0?feature=share
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I wasn’t on this thread during the game but just LOL-ing at the progression: “horrible lineup we’re gonna lose again” to “cheshmi omg why” and then he scored hahaha.

I was happy with the lineup, it was very balanced. And we absolutely dominated Wales.

We are superior. We always were.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel-Da-Silva View Post
                          I live and have borned in Germany. Klinsmann don’t live in Germany. For me and many germans he is an american and have no standing in Germany.. I have no idea why he speaks such a bs.

All Media in Germany speaks positive about Iran and the nationalteam and the 2:0 was well deserved all Media says.

Please don’t generalize that all germans thinks like Klinsmann.
                          Thanks for this nice post. Appreciated.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Still shocked by Cheshmi's goal

Comment

Anyone know where to watch the full game? Was at work and missed it all.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                                Anyone know where to watch the full game? Was at work and missed it all.
                                https://www.persianfootball.com/forums/forum/football-forums/persian-football-discussion-community/87792-full-tm-matches-no-spoilers/page29#post3731604

Save the link as favourite bookmark, next time your at work and miss a game you dont need to find out the result before you se the replay. Just directly go to the non spoiler thread, full games usually posted within an hour.

This thread saved my day many times. 😉
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X