No announcement yet.

(29.11.22) FIFA World Cup 2022 MD3: Iran - USA; Info, Updates & Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US soccer players told reporters at a press conference today that they will be aggressive against Iran on Tuesday:
    https://www.foxsports.com/stories/so...b-done-vs-iran

Comment

Please don't tell me a random pizzeria in Zurich is going to get harrassed in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
        US soccer players told reporters at a press conference today that they will be aggressive against Iran on Tuesday:
        https://www.foxsports.com/stories/so...b-done-vs-iran
        What else should they say, no we will watch how Iran plays.

Comment

I think he puts it best….

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClenZ...d=Zjc2ZTc4Nzk=

Comment

It was a big mistake from US media officer to change iran's flag in terms of the preparation for their own team. Iranians were waiting for something like this to begin mental war. Quickly USMNT twitter apologized, started referring to TM as "IR IRAN" and put up picture with piaz flag, and deleted old one. State department had to get involved and ask USMNT media officer wtf he was doing. Supposedly, "Iranian American advocacy groups" (Whatever tf those are) had approached and pressured him to do this in a gesture of solidarity. Fair enough but then why be so quick to backtrack.

Latest news is it was all done withOUT consultation of berhalter or anybody on the technical side of things. They are rightfully now really pissed at their media department for creating unnecessary storm and tension around their camp.

Now Iranian medias adding fuel to the fire in presser with Tim Ream and Zimmerman.

Add this to Klinsi's comments, suddenly extra motivational/psychological tools for CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

It was a big mistake from US media officer to change iran's flag in terms of the preparation for their own team. Iranians were waiting for something like this to begin mental war. Quickly USMNT twitter apologized, started referring to TM as "IR IRAN" and put up picture with appropriate flag, and deleted old one. State department had to get involved and ask USMNT media officer wtf he was doing. Supposedly, "Iranian American advocacy groups" (Whatever tf those are) had approached and pressured him to do this in a gesture of solidarity. Fair enough but then why be so quick to backtrack.

Latest news is it was all done with consultation of berhalter or anybody on the technical side of things. They are rightfully now really pissed at their media department for creating unnecessary storm and tension around their camp.

Now Iranian medias adding fuel to the fire in presser with Tim Ream and Zimmerman.

Add this to Klinsi's comments, suddenly extra motivational/psychological tools for CQ.
              This is about soccer
              not politics

Tm should be declared 3-0

Comment

I thought it was hilarious how every-time Alexi Lalas said “Iran” he said “E-Ron”, while Nacogdoches’ Eminem Clint Dempsey said “Eye-Ran”. Back and forth analysis from “E-Ron” to “Eye-Ran”

Comment

TM training session today in preparation for Tuesday's game:

Comment

The team who’s better prepared and hungrier will win on Tuesday. Plain and simple.

My personal opinion is that the universe brought forth Jurgen Klinsclown’s comments to work as fuel to Iran’s flame. Knowing that this is the 3rd World Cup Carlos is in charge and how bad a loss would make him look, he’s gonna do everything in his power to get Team Melli into the round of 16.

I know we’re the underdogs because of all their superstars, but I’d say they’re the underdogs. Anything but a win sees Iran through. And if we score first (especially at the beginning of the second half) they will panic, mark my words.

Comment

0% chance they will be suspended. I don't even want that to happen. I want to advance fair and square.

Nothing to see here, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        0% chance they will be suspended. I don't even want that to happen. I want to advance fair and square.

Nothing to see here, folks.
                        Fair and square is
                        fifa declare tm 3-0 winner.

Unfair is rules get broken
                        and no 3-0 tm

And if tm broke the rules
                        Declare them losers 3-0 too

Rules are not made to be broken
                        rules are made to be enforced.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

Fair and square is
                          fifa declare tm 3-0 winner.

Unfair is rules get broken
                          and no 3-0 tm

And if tm broke the rules
                          Declare them losers 3-0 too

Rules are not made to be broken
                          rules are made to be enforced.
                          Bro these rules weren’t meant for USA or European countries ,,, they are meant for other countries specifically 3rd world countries …

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

Bro these rules weren’t meant for USA or European countries ,,, they are meant for other countries specifically 3rd world countries …
                            Verbatim.
                            This Color
                            Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Begging FIFA for a 3-0 forfeit of the game is about as pathetic as Italy and Ukraine begging FIFA to let them take Iran's place in the finals!

Comment

I actually thought it was cool that they did that. I love that flag by the way. And no, there’s nothing racist about it and a majority of you like it too. Don’t make excuses.

If i.r. wanted to file a complaint they should’ve done that weeks ago, when B/R Football’s World Cup animation had the same red white and green flag on AJ and Taremi.

No, we play the match on Tuesday like men with balls. That’s biggest and most coward way of getting a victory. Even worse that Al Sadd vs. Sepahan from the 2011 ACL.

No.. Our boys will carry their Cyrus the Great balls onto the pitch, they’ll play the beautiful game like men, and if they have balls, they’ll dedicate their victory/qualification to the next round, to the countless Iranians who died for them while they’re in Qatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X