No announcement yet.

List of young and promising Iranian players for the next world cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the point of talking about young players if the mentality is that only senior players who have waited their turn and paid their dues get gametime.

Of our young " talent", only Allahyar had a chance and his injury took care of that...but even if he was selected, he would have had little game time.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Daei is the only one i can remember promoting the young players.. (in a seriuos way, and being good at it aswell)
      id gladly give him a 4-8 year spell with TM to build up a new team. but i guess thats impossible atm.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

No y. Salmani, no khodabandelou, no Fallah, welcome back to IPL horror show

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          No y. Salmani, no khodabandelou, no Fallah, welcome back to IPL horror show
          This is the fundamental issue in Iranian football.
          As long as coaches sing empty words of youth development, then play washed up 38 year olds, we will continue to waste entire generations of footballers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

This is the fundamental issue in Iranian football.
            As long as coaches sing empty words of youth development, then play washed up 38 year olds, we will continue to waste entire generations of footballers.
            Our own players sing empty words of being legionnaires but stay/come back straight to middle east

Comment

I think the real rebuild should ne starting after AC. However players like Shoja, Omid, Karim, Hajsafi, Amiri shouldn't be invited anymore even for next AC.
              My list of 26 for next AC will be more or less like this. With exception of couple players which can be added.
              GK
              1. Beiro
              2. Hosseini
              3.Niazmand

CD:
              4. Fallah
              5.Majid
              6. PAG
              7. Kanani

RB:
              8. Rezaeian
              9. Moharrami

LB:

10.Jalali
              11 Jafar Salmani

CM:

12.Khodabandelou
              13. Nourafkan
              14. Nourollahi
              15. Saeed
              16. Saman
              17. Mohammad Karimi

Wingers:

18 JB
              19. Mohebbi
              20 Torabi
              20. Allahyar
              21 Gholi
              22. Hosseinzadeh

Forwards:

23.Sardar
              24. Taremi
              25.Moghanlou
              26. Zahedi

Take into the consideration:

1. Akhbari 2.Milad 3.Saleh Hardani 4.Yasin 5.Yadeghar Rostami(depend on their developments) 6. Sarlak 7..Aref Aghasi.
              8.Aref Gholami, 9 Ali Karimi 10.Alipour
              11. Reza Shekari

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately not only in Iran but around the world the CAM position is more and more getting invisible and not many players develop in this position at highest level. That is why only few elite like Modric are still dominating despite the age. because coaches rather to go with fast wingers and have DM which run their a$$ off.
                It will be more or less the same in TM.
                Not expecting to see many call up for CAM(not that we have many options anyway) probably only Saman.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X