Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

# Vote # -. 2022 (Eat Your) Brokklii Awards nominees

Welcome to 2022 Eat Your Brokklii Awards

The Golden Brokklii will be given to the worst thing/person/incident thats footballrelated during the year, that have had a negative effect on TM.

Nominees

1. Shahkar Majedi + Estili and IFF during that spell
    2. IFF overall 2022 performance
    3. Skocic for the June camp in the hot summer oven in Qatar plus loosing the lockerroom.
    4. other person/incident: please explain in the commentary (no politics, only footballrelated)

The "winner" will be announced at 21 dec Annual Eat Your Brokklii Awards

Hall of Shame Brokklii "winners"
    IFF
    Wilmotz
    Shahkar Majedi + Estili and IFF during that spell
    25.00%
    IFF overall 2022 performance
    12.50%
    Skocic for the June camp in the hot summer oven in Qatar  plus loosing the lockerroom. 
    25.00%
    Other
    37.50%

The poll is expired.

Supporting Team Melli

Worst is all the political thing surrounding our wc and divide between pro and anti TM

Comment

Skocic fans eating broklli by force
      while cq beats Wales 2-0 is classic.

Comment

THIS NEWS CAME OUT IN THE LAST 24 HOURS

Teammelli players
        refusing to enter field
        for second half of Algeria friendly.

THEY PROBABLY READ PFDC AT HALFTIME
        WHICH PFDC MEMBERS STARTED
        SKOCIC HAYA KUN CHANTS.

Comment

🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦

Brokkli Award of 2022 goes to

Dragan "Armani Bademjan" Skocic AND "Shahkar Majedi" Hamid Estili + IFF during their spell in charge.

They all need to EAT THEIR BROKKLIII

KHEJALAT! KHEHALAT! KHEJALAT!
          Boro Boro Brokkli Bokhorin..

🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦

others option, members picked this but only few wrote what they thought, as asked if picking this option. Since those who wrote the options didnt reach the numbers of the other nominees that means this options cant win. Winner was split desicion.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦

Dragan "Armani Bademjan" Skocic AND "Shahkar Majedi" Hamid Estili + IFF during their spell in charge.

🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦

others option, members picked this but only few wrote what they thought, as asked if picking this option. Since those who wrote the options didnt reach the numbers of the other nominees that means this options cant win. Winner was split desicion.
            Rigged. No way this was not CQ let's leave a roster spot empty, take 4 goalies, and be outed by your assistant in playing tactics you never tried or practiced before until wc. Can we do a recount. HAYA HAYA HAYAH.

#STOPdrinkingCQoolaide

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

taj made khiyabanni eat his broklli..twice

Must watch TV Taj vs khiyabani interview
              is all over youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                Skocic fans eating broklli by force
                while cq beats Wales 2-0 is classic.

I thought it would go to all the CQ fans who said if we keep Skocic, England is going to score 3 or 4 goals on us and brought CQ for his defensive expertise only to concede 6!!!!

Super classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post

I thought it would go to all the CQ fans who said if we keep Skocic, England is going to score 3 or 4 goals on us and brought CQ for his defensive expertise only to concede 6!!!!

Super classic.
                  That was before chaos broke out.
                  Reading your posts overall I think of
                  you as very intelligent man.so same way you think about other aspect of your life, think about this situation as well.
                  from the second cq landed chaos broke out.
                  Every day it was something negative towards the players, I can name them but I am sure you followed them.. FOR A NATIONAL TEAM PLAYERS
                  Which for years are the darlings of everyone , for
                  people to turn on them in NAMARDI WAY on most cases its very difficult to perform.
                  FOR CQ TO TAKE THESE KIDS to get tm best win in it's wc history 2-0 clean sheet, after getting 6 goals dropped on them and come within a goal from advancing , scoring 4 goals overall
                  IT Was miracle.
                  national team players get their motivation from fans
                  This is not club.
                  I give standing ovation to tm players and cq
                  For getting 3pt and scoring 4 goals under
                  A situation like this.

please think about this and answer after xmass.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦

🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦

I am growing special Brokklii for locadia
                    leaving us day before the derby.
                    Once locadia gets injured playing for his new team
                    will make him eat it,, BAD KARMA COMING TOWARDS LOCADIA.

I won't even be surprise if fatolahzadeh paid locadia to do this faster,
                    I mean 1 day before the derby?
                    He couldn't wait 2 days more to do rhis

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

That was before chaos broke out.
                      Reading your posts overall I think of
                      you as very intelligent man.so same way you think about other aspect of your life, think about this situation as well.
                      from the second cq landed chaos broke out.
                      Every day it was something negative towards the players, I can name them but I am sure you followed them.. FOR A NATIONAL TEAM PLAYERS
                      Which for years are the darlings of everyone , for
                      people to turn on them in NAMARDI WAY on most cases its very difficult to perform.
                      FOR CQ TO TAKE THESE KIDS to get tm best win in it's wc history 2-0 clean sheet, after getting 6 goals dropped on them and come within a goal from advancing , scoring 4 goals overall
                      IT Was miracle.
                      national team players get their motivation from fans
                      This is not club.
                      I give standing ovation to tm players and cq
                      For getting 3pt and scoring 4 goals under
                      A situation like this.

please think about this and answer after xmass.
                      I wish you had shown the same kind of understanding that you are asking me to have when you were judging Skocic instead of calling him bademjon farangi. In many ways, Skocic's period were much more chaotic that CQ's last few months. There are rumors that players did not want to come out for the second half of Algeria's game!!! Taj and gang were setting up and guiding players on how to make sure Skocic fails... To say that Chaos broke out the moment CQ landed is not wanting to see some truths. Anyways, CQ's expertise is to handle these situations and turning the chaos into motivation. As a matter of fact, you are giving him credit for doing that in the Wales game, but somehow, you fail to fault him for not doing that in the England game. And per most experts, and his assistant coach, the reason for the heavy lose was playing with 5 defenders while not having practiced that and going to a back four in the second half (Skocic's way) stopped the bleeding and actually, we were able to score two goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post

I wish you had shown the same kind of understanding that you are asking me to have when you were judging Skocic instead of calling him bademjon farangi. In many ways, Skocic's period were much more chaotic that CQ's last few months. There are rumors that players did not want to come out for the second half of Algeria's game!!! Taj and gang were setting up and guiding players on how to make sure Skocic fails... To say that Chaos broke out the moment CQ landed is not wanting to see some truths. Anyways, CQ's expertise is to handle these situations and turning the chaos into motivation. As a matter of fact, you are giving him credit for doing that in the Wales game, but somehow, you fail to fault him for not doing that in the England game. And per most experts, and his assistant coach, the reason for the heavy lose was playing with 5 defenders while not having practiced that and going to a back four in the second half (Skocic's way) stopped the bleeding and actually, we were able to score two goals.
                        As always say
                        you can have the highest educational degrees
                        On earth, doesn't mean you understand the game
                        and politics of soccer..
                        And your respond prove me right again..

Ps.skocic is Armani bademjoon not bademjoon farhangi.

Comment

Working...
                        X