Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

# Vote # - 2022 TM Kit

Should we keep Merooj?
    How do you rate 2022 kits (the crayoon and peggy bundy kits)

Horrible - Drop Merooj for Asia Cup
    25.00%
    Mediocre - doesnt really matter
    25.00%
    Great - Keep Merooj for Asia Cup
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Supporting Team Melli

dont know about the quality but guess its ok since we didnt hear anything about it this time (right?)

i still say horrible even though i got used to them, looked way worse on the initial photos, but the designs are still bleeeh.. so i voted for them out.

still say uhlsports latest kit anyday over these.
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Keep the world cup Jersey, but wipe out that shameful writing "Islamic Republic".

And. please please don't invite Azmoun the Naz Nazi walker, ARJ the disillusioned, MILMO the now unable, PAG the zirtoppi, M Hossieni the sleeper, Torabi & Amiri the bacheh pasdars, and Cheshmi the once in a blue moon shot taker, to TM for Asian Cup!

Comment

They don't look good and quality looks off, as does the sizing. Makes us feel like an isolated country like North Korea with these kits (i mean we are, but change what you can...). Get one of the main brands, and you're guaranteed good quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
          They don't look good and quality looks off, as does the sizing. Makes us feel like an isolated country like North Korea with these kits (i mean we are, but change what you can...). Get one of the main brands, and you're guaranteed good quality.
          It is precisely because we are isolated like NK and we can't really do something else that we ended with a local brand

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
            Our kit isnt even on North Korea's level, in 2010 had legea as their sponsor lmaoo

Comment

Congratulations Merooj,

Merooj for Asia Cup

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

My personal oppinion

Plz no more crayons or PB kits..

Im seriously worried that they go Urkle design for the Asia Cup , I can allready imagine the two tricolor stripes.. 😑

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

It's no from me.

This is the embarrassment they provided TM for the world cup...

Comment

Working...
                  X