X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Miroslav "Ciro" Blazevic

Ex TM coach died today, was 88

RIP

UNFORTUNATELY I WAS waiting for this day.
    In one of his interviews he said
    ONLY AFTER HIS DEATH
    PEOPLE WILL FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT
    IRAN VS BAHRAIN 2002 WCQ MATCH
    What happened that team melli lost 3-1.
    He said he left the notes with his lawer .

At that time string rumor was the government
    Wanted tm to lose so people don't go in the street
    AND CELEBRATE in millionmilalso many many more rumors circulated that game.

Chiro loved iran, and tm played really attractive football under him but couldn't score goals so unlucky... His biggest mistake imo was he gave azizi #to nikbakht, and azizi not being part that tm
    cost us wc qualification..that team needed azizi in his prime to destroy teams......

My biggest memory with him
    was 2-0 win against ksa wcq .

May God bless his soul and looking forward for his lawyer to release the notes which will relieve the truth of that match..

What happened in that game which chiro
    couldn't talk about it while he was a live?

Comment

rest in peace

Comment

Khoda biamorzesh ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿผ

Comment

RIP. That 2002 team was my favorite TM. As Oracle said, we played really attractive football.

It had a blend of aging veterans (Daei and Bagheri), stars in their prime (Kia), and upcoming youngsters (Karimi, Nekou, Nikbakht, Khazaravi). What a team. Vaghan heyf we didnt qualify.

Comment

May he rest in peace.

Best TM to never make it to a World Cup. Still can't believe how naive our team was.

Comment

i was too busy with school, etc back in the day and didnt follow his tenure at TM all that closely .... But have heard nothing but good things about his service from the old timers..!!

RIP coach ..!!
              thanks for your service to TM...!
              โ€‹

Comment

RIP. I remember he was so confident we would qualify that he offered to hang himself publically if we didn't. Really wonder what happened in that Bahrain match.

He was a solid coup for our football given he placed 3rd in WC and then we hired him.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  RIP. I remember he was so confident we would qualify that he offered to hang himself publically if we didn't. Really wonder what happened in that Bahrain match.

He was a solid coup for our football given he placed 3rd in WC and then we hired him.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  The Bahrain game wasn't a one off.
                  Yes it came down to that game, but we had no idea how to play against teams that either had speed or played dirty. We only got 5 points out of 12 versus Thailand and Bahrain and got 10 out of 12 versus Saudi and Iraq. I really think Blazevic and his team did a poor job scouting and motivating the team for the games against the "weaker" teams.

Comment

Rest in Peace

He was very passionate... that 2002 qualification was cursed

I'm sorry that he introduced the dark shadow of Iranian football (Branko Ivankovic) who harmed Iran's football for so long.

My thoughts with his family

Comment

Yes 100% true
                      we did not not qualify to wc2002 because of that
                      One match in bahrain. STILL GOOD TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT 1 GAME..... 1 tie in tehran against Bahrain and 1 tie in Thailand was the reason we didn't go.....we couldNT score goals tm would create
                      10 to 12 chances a match to score but we couldn't
                      Score.. AZIZI NOT BEING PART THIS TEAM WAS REASON WE DIDNT GO. The 02 team was better than 06 team that made wc.
                      Also let's not forget how Asia qualification changed due to 2 Asian teams Co hosting wc that year....

I loved how he used to hide his smoking cigarettes during the matches. AND BEATING IRAQ IN IRAQ in front of Sadam son was classic.
                      I am still mad about that team not going to wc.
                      That team had the potential of r16 and qf of the wc2002.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        Yes 100% true
                        we did not not qualify to wc2002 because of that
                        One match in bahrain. STILL GOOD TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT 1 GAME..... 1 tie in tehran against Bahrain and 1 tie in Thailand was the reason we didn't go.....we couldNT score goals tm would create
                        10 to 12 chances a match to score but we couldn't
                        Score.. AZIZI NOT BEING PART THIS TEAM WAS REASON WE DIDNT GO. The 02 team was better than 06 team that made wc.
                        Also let's not forget how Asia qualification changed due to 2 Asian teams Co hosting wc that year....

I loved how he used to hide his smoking cigarettes during the matches. AND BEATING IRAQ IN IRAQ in front of Sadam son was classic.
                        I am still mad about that team not going to wc.
                        That team had the potential of r16 and qf of the wc2002.

That Bahrain home game if i remember correctly we had 2 goals ruled out and missed 1000000 chances.
                        Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

That Bahrain home game if i remember correctly we had 2 goals ruled out and missed 1000000 chances.
                          every game was like that during that qualifications 100000k chances no goals ,tm would dominate.
                          only Bahrain away game it was the worst tm performance ever, TM GOT DOMINATED, WITH ALI DAIE GETTING BEAT UP by Bahraini police.

Did ksa also paid iff to lose that game?. WHY IFF DIDNT TAKE ITS OWN CHEF LIKE THEY DID OTHER ROAD GAMES? Players got sick after eating food night before the match...IFF GOT PAID NOT TAKE PERSIAN CHEF,? AND KSA PAID BAHRAINI CHEF TO MESS WITH TM PLAYERS FOOD?

WE NEED CHIRO LAWER PUBLISH THE NOTE
                          HE HAS WITH REAL REASON.

Bahrain coach salary was paid by ksa f.a,
                          THAT FACT Cme out years later.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

every game was like that during that qualifications 100000k chances no goals ,tm would dominate.
                            only Bahrain away game it was the worst tm performance ever, TM GOT DOMINATED, WITH ALI DAIE GETTING BEAT UP by Bahraini police.

Did ksa also paid iff to lose that game?. WHY IFF DIDNT TAKE ITS OWN CHEF LIKE THEY DID OTHER ROAD GAMES? Players got sick after eating food night before the match...IFF GOT PAID NOT TAKE PERSIAN CHEF,? AND KSA PAID BAHRAINI CHEF TO MESS WITH TM PLAYERS FOOD?

WE NEED CHIRO LAWER PUBLISH THE NOTE
                            HE HAS WITH REAL REASON.

Bahrain coach salary was paid by ksa f.a,
                            THAT FACT Cme out years later.
                            Yeah i remember most of the games. Only game i donโ€™t remember is Thailand away game. Did we dominate that one aswell? Karimi wasted the most chances lol. UAE home game and Ireland away game in particular. We were a better team than Ireland back then. Should have won.
                            Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Yeah i remember most of the games. Only game i donโ€™t remember is Thailand away game. Did we dominate that one aswell? Karimi wasted the most chances lol. UAE home game and Ireland away game in particular. We were a better team than Ireland back then. Should have won.
                              That Thailand game away we did not dominate...
                              Our players where tired from far travel time.
                              Chiro gambled of kicking azizi out of tm , he put all his eggs in ali karimi basket,, AND YOUNG inexperience KARIMI WAS NOT UP TO TASK TO TAKE OVER MATCHES like azizi was capable of.remeber karimi came off the bench in pp majority of time....
                              with all those goal chances
                              Azizi would of been aghayeh goal in that group...azizi was in his prime way better than karimi at the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X