RIP Miroslav "Ciro" Blazevic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kateb View Post

every game was like that during that qualifications 100000k chances no goals ,tm would dominate.
    only Bahrain away game it was the worst tm performance ever, TM GOT DOMINATED, WITH ALI DAIE GETTING BEAT UP by Bahraini police.

Did ksa also paid iff to lose that game?. WHY IFF DIDNT TAKE ITS OWN CHEF LIKE THEY DID OTHER ROAD GAMES? Players got sick after eating food night before the match...IFF GOT PAID NOT TAKE PERSIAN CHEF,? AND KSA PAID BAHRAINI CHEF TO MESS WITH TM PLAYERS FOOD?

WE NEED CHIRO LAWER PUBLISH THE NOTE
    HE HAS WITH REAL REASON.

Bahrain coach salary was paid by ksa f.a,
    THAT FACT Cme out years later.
    Wow...what a Long list of excuses....

We lost because we sucked. Our defense was unbelievablely soorakh and we did not have an coordinated offense. Our passing was far worse than the shit it is today. Most games were won by individual efforts.

We did not deserve to play at the world cup.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
      Wow...what a Long list of excuses....

We lost because we sucked. Our defense was unbelievablely soorakh and we did not have an coordinated offense. Our passing was far worse than the shit it is today. Most games were won by individual efforts.

We did not deserve to play at the world cup.

We watched 2 different team melli then. I am not saying I am right , that's just my opinion from what I saw of that team.

When the head coach says
      after my death " u shall find out the truth about that match"
      THATS NOT MAKING EXCUSE FOR THAT TEAM, if
      want see the note.
      IT is just interesting to see the note he left with his lawyer regarding that match..

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

We watched 2 different team melli then. I am not saying I am right , that's just my opinion from what I saw of that team.

When the head coach says
        after my death " u shall find out the truth about that match"
        THATS NOT MAKING EXCUSE FOR THAT TEAM, if
        want see the note.
        IT is just interesting to see the note he left with his lawyer regarding that match..
        Don't believe his statements....Blazevic was famous for fibbing. He claimed many things that were outright lies....like creating the 3-5-2 system. His Croatian players have lots of stories about how he made things up.

He was a character that inspired but he was fairly unsuccessful with Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
          Don't believe his statements....Blazevic was famous for fibbing. He claimed many things that were outright lies....like creating the 3-5-2 system. His Croatian players have lots of stories about how he made things up.

He was a character that inspired but he was fairly unsuccessful with Iran.

Would u be surprise if f.a told belazvic
          Here is more money go along with our ride of losing this match?

REMEMBER IRAN OF 2001 IS NOT IRAN OF 2023.
          back then people coming in the street was very
          Big deal to the government, They had no experience of shutting down chaos like they do now.and they saw what happened in 97, they didn't want have nothing to do with that kind celebration again(Persians where ready to rush the street after Bahrain game in millions TO CELEBRATE. Infact to refresh your memory THE SONG AY IRAN FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER 1979 REV, WAS SANGED BY THE FANS AT THE home games . IT WAS BIG DEAL. Government since 1979 has been against soccer and it's fans and always been scared of soccer fans to this date(not allowing fans in the stadium this year is evidence of what I am saying.)
          we soccer fans have always been victim.

CAN F.A FORCE CIRO TO GO ALONG WITH PLOT OF LOSING TO BAHRAIN ?

BY the way the godfather of tm 3-5-2 is
          Mohamad maylikohan.

Comment

Khoda biamotzash
            Ama gonde gozish yeki az behtarin team meli ha ro sale 2002 be ga dad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

With ex tm and pp hc there

Ciro belazevic was buried today.

Comment

Working...
              X