Jurgen Klinsmann appointed as manager for South Korean national team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jurgen Klinsmann appointed as manager for South Korean national team

I don't know how many of you saw his disgraceful comments towards Team Melli, CQ, and Iranian culture as a whole, on BBC after we beat Wales? (Oh, and he also proceeded to throw South Americans under the bus as well, after he stated that the ref is from a culture "similar" to ours)

Well.. do you think TM will have some motivation for when we face SK in Asian Cup?? I do.

SOOORAKH SOORAKHESH MIKUNIM

Comment

It will be a pleasure beating SK AND Klinsmann at the same time! Lol

Comment

He is fired if he don't make asian cup semifinal.
        a qf exit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Good news for us. Our boys will be extra motivated to beat them.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Klinsman is an Iran hater. When he scored against Iran in WC 98 his fist gesture through the net was very insulting. He later on claimed that the gesture was towards the German media for speaking bad about the national team and their chances that year. He also said that he has many Iranian friends and he did not mean any offense to Iranian people.

However after his post Wales game remarks it became quite apparent that he really hates Iran and Iranians in general.

I agree that this should give our players extra motivation to give him a good slap in the face for all the disrespect towards Iran and Iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
              Klinsman is an Iran hater. When he scored against Iran in WC 98 his fist gesture through the net was very insulting. He later on claimed that the gesture was towards the German media for speaking bad about the national team and their chances that year. He also said that he has many Iranian friends and he did not mean any offense to Iranian people.

However after his post Wales game remarks it became quite apparent that he really hates Iran and Iranians in general.

I agree that this should give our players extra motivation to give him a good slap in the face for all the disrespect towards Iran and Iranians.
              I disagree. It has been Klinsmann who asked the German Federation for the Game vs. Iran in 2004.
              We are so keen on gestures and words, even if there are not much meaning behind it.

Comment

Klinsmann is a friendly person in general, his hate on Iran is total BS by Media. Klinsmann donated much money to Iran after some earthquake, that was shown on Germany TV and also mentioned when Iran played Germany 98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                  Klinsmann is a friendly person in general, his hate on Iran is total BS by Media. Klinsmann donated much money to Iran after some earthquake, that was shown on Germany TV and also mentioned when Iran played Germany 98.
                  The Bam Earthquake of 2003 wasn't just some earthquake. We lost 38,000 hamvatans. R.I.P to all of them
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Screw him. Given that he was familiar with Iran, it only makes his sin bigger. It's time for everyone to stop casually insulting Iran and Iranians without any retributions.

Imagine if he had said that about Jewish people and/or Israel. He would have been banned forever from Football, deported from the US, and shunned worldwide.

I believe he should always be reminded of what he said until he comes out with a real apology, not a bullshit one. Post this anywhere he pops up (twitter, Insta, etc) and remind him that deceit is in his blood from a long time ago! Make sure you reference his comments so he knows where the hostility comes from.

Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't care? Out of all the news coming out of Iran and the real thing Iranians are facing, this doesn't even register.

Let's just hope the boys use this as motivation to beat South Korea. Considering they are our biggest Asian rivals. That's the only consequential thing about his comments.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

^^ You know we can walk and chew gum at the same time!
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Korea hasn't won asian cup since 1960s😅
                          It be a the funniest asian cup story
                          if they failed to reach semifinal, and korea fire him
                          Right away.....

Wow this asian cup alot of truth will come out.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                            Screw him. Given that he was familiar with Iran, it only makes his sin bigger. It's time for everyone to stop casually insulting Iran and Iranians without any retributions.

Imagine if he had said that about Jewish people and/or Israel. He would have been banned forever from Football, deported from the US, and shunned worldwide.

I believe he should always be reminded of what he said until he comes out with a real apology, not a bullshit one. Post this anywhere he pops up (twitter, Insta, etc) and remind him that deceit is in his blood from a long time ago! Make sure you reference his comments so he knows where the hostility comes from.

He should have kept his mouth shut about Iranian players working the referee when he himself worked the referee 32 years prior, by that Oscar winning dive.

Its in his culture I guess.

Comment

What a terrible hire and downgrade

Comment

Working...
                              X