Jurgen Klinsmann appointed as manager for South Korean national team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
    Klinsmann is a friendly person in general, his hate on Iran is total BS by Media. Klinsmann donated much money to Iran after some earthquake, that was shown on Germany TV and also mentioned when Iran played Germany 98.
    Did you even watch the segment to which I refer? There is no mistaking the dripping bigotry in his words. I don't know his opinion of Iran in '98, but for WC 2022, he was definitely displaying prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Am I the only one who doesn't care? Out of all the news coming out of Iran and the real thing Iranians are facing, this doesn't even register.

Let's just hope the boys use this as motivation to beat South Korea. Considering they are our biggest Asian rivals. That's the only consequential thing about his comments.
      Why are you posturing? No one here is saying this has the gravity of issues in Iran. This is a football board for Iranians, and Team Melli. Klinsmann made (at the very least) scornful comments about Iranian culture, CQ, and Team Melli's style, after the victory against Wales. He is now SK manager, which is a top foe of TM in the Asian Cup.

What's not to understand?

Comment

Tokhmi coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope we meet the dog eaters and their nazi racist coach in the semi finals or quarter final and eliminate them painful..

Comment

South Korea had 63 coaching candidates
            before picking klinsman.....

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              South Korea had 63 coaching candidates
              before picking klinsman.....
              And every single one would be a dream come true for TM fans lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                I hope we meet the dog eaters and their nazi racist coach in the semi finals or quarter final and eliminate them painful..
                Classy post. Not racist at all.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

Come on man - say what you want about Klinsmann, but that's not fair to Koreans. They're good people.

Comment

vastly overrated, egotistical, shitt manager
                    actually makes me feel sorry for the koreans..... Not..!!
                    like vs Gutter, only makes beating them that much more satisfying so far as im concerned .... but the way our shitshow coaching situation is evolving i dont know ???

PS
                    i get the feeling now that we got such juicy back stories developing for the next time we face off against our old ac rivals, this time around we are most likely to instead get grouped with the likes of saudi, japan, aussies ...!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Come on man - say what you want about Klinsmann, but that's not fair to Koreans. They're good people.
                      They are good people, but they definitely eat over 1 million dogs per year, which is an atrocious, diabolical part of their culture. They acknowledge it, and things are changing, but still.

That being said, I think calling Klinsmann a Nazi is far worse than the commentary on eating canine.

Comment

WE NEED TO BRING BACK CQ for WC Qualifiers! 😁

Iran vs Kore would be as hot of a game like old CQ vs Choi games.. like Rocky movies comeback..

CQ vs Choi vS Rocky 1

CQ vs Nazi Jurgen Rocky 2

Senegal coach is CQs Apollo Creed.. 🙃
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I urge everyone to read this article to get a hint of what kind of guy this is:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/gone-in...h1259zrp9r38gk

Shah-pesar Klinsmann on his latest SHAH KARI in Hertha Berlin. B-tchez better recognize: the primadonna deluxe has entered the room.

Koreans! Bow down to your new drama queen!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            WE NEED TO BRING BACK CQ for WC Qualifiers! 😁

Iran vs Kore would be as hot of a game like old CQ vs Choi games.. like Rocky movies comeback..

CQ vs Choi vS Rocky 1

CQ vs Nazi Jurgen Rocky 2

Senegal coach is CQs Apollo Creed.. 🙃
                            Stop torturing us!

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

They are good people, but they definitely eat over 1 million dogs per year, which is an atrocious, diabolical part of their culture. They acknowledge it, and things are changing, but still.

That being said, I think calling Klinsmann a Nazi is far worse than the commentary on eating canine.
                            No offense man but one of the most inhumane things I have witnessed is animal sacrifice and halal killings in Iran. Talk about animal abuse and cruelty. Have you ever seen a living thing struggle so much in the name of religious killing? Shameful.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Stop torturing us!

No offense man but one of the most inhumane things I have witnessed is animal sacrifice and halal killings in Iran. Talk about animal abuse and cruelty. Have you ever seen a living thing struggle so much in the name of religious killing? Shameful.

Someone who has knowledge about this topic can give the animal release with a clean cut through the throat, i love animals as well and imagining them being killed is horrible but it‘s been part of our cuisine for thousands of years and that‘s not going to change anytime soon… the nature itself is also very cruel and animals slaughter each other pretty bad too. Anyways i hope we bang Korea and Klinsmann, even though I don‘t have anything against the guy because I think his words were wrongly misinterpreted but we should kick his anyways

Comment

I know Halal slaughter is a fascinating and controversial topic but the relevance lies elsewhere: Klinsmann tried to be a primadonna in Hertha Berlin and ended up having his shombol halal slaughtered by german sporting directors and systems. Today he is persona non grata there for critizing their whole football system. Wouldnt surprise me if he is blacklisted amongst german football clubs.

Comment

Working...
                                X