Farshid Lak passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

I guess any fair person would look at the past and present of the IR and in any court of law, criminals are determined because of their past and what they did before. If you were a thief before, then it would be normal to think you stole other things too or don't you think with the track record of the Islamic republic they are indeed capable of doing such things??? you bet yours they are. Because speculating their part in this crime or any other that they have done before, is really plausible.

So before you bring in facts, look at the facts about the Islamic Republic before any other assumptions and you'd get your culprit in most cases.
    Of course the Islamic Republic are murderous scum, and if we were talking about them kidnapping anti-government activist, beating up and killing kids protesting, or the person dying of poisoning being someone like Aref gholami, or Mahini, I would have no doubt about.

However a division 2 footballer who was not figure in the anti-government movement dying of food poisoning is not something that can just randomly be attributed to IR. What would they have to gain from killing him? There are tens of high profile footballer that have publicly spoke out, why not go after them?
    isn't it possible that this poor fella just died of food poisoning like thousands of people around the world who die from that?

Comment

^ The thing is nobody says they are doing it directly. Their incompetence is doing this to the people. As an example even if the government is not involved in the poisonings of the students, they are not doing anything about it mostly because they are incompetent or don't even care so they are responsible for this more than anyone else. In the Coffee poison case, of course the government is responsible because there is no quality check in IR. People sell donkey meat to people sometimes unfortunately and people die all the time due to this incompetence. You know why? because all their resources and energy are focused on staying in power and exporting their bloodthirsty religion to the world and they really don't care about anything else.

And your comment was insensitive and somehow legitimatizing these scums. With all due respect. We are not in normal times right now and you should know better about this FACT before anything else. Thanks.
      Last edited by webmaster; 03-08-2023, 05:01 PM.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        ^ The thing is nobody says they are doing it directly. Their incompetence is doing this to the people. As an example even if the government is not involved in the poisonings of the students, they are not doing anything about it mostly because they are incompetent or don't even care so they are responsible for this more than anyone else. In the Coffee poison case, of course the government is responsible because there is no quality check in IR. People sell donkey meat to people sometimes unfortunately and people die all the time due to this incompetence. You know why? because all their resources and energy are focused on staying in power and exporting their bloodthirsty religion to the world and they really don't care about anything else.

And your comment was insensitive and somehow legitimatizing these scums. With all due respect. We are not in normal times right now and you should know better about this FACT before anything else. Thanks.
        I.R wont survive and the filths know it, thats why its getting way out of control now.

I would be suprised if they survive this year of 2023

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

I like how you:
          ​​​

I apologize if I have misrepresented your argument. However, it's just untrue to suggest that Shia extremists are on the fringes of power in Iran. In reality, they have been central to the country's politics for 44 years and currently hold all dominant positions at the highest level of power in Iran. They are not on the periphery of power, they are at its core. You suggested exactly what Khamenei suggested and is an argument IR cronies are using right now (it is impossible that unauthorized individuals could obtain access to toxic gas agents and use them to harm schoolgirls at that level + they are arrested journalists who are even talking about this).

Either way, IR is either inept and has no control of the security in Iran or its committing systemic harming schoolgirls - or both).

---

Regarding Farshid, I cannot verify the information, but it's possible that he died due to the consumption of contaminated alcohol, which is a prevalent issue in Iran? This is because alcohol is banned in the country, and as a result, people often turn to illicit or homemade sources, leading to such incidents. I think the coffee thing may be a cover because of the stigma in Iran - but who knows, it may have well been poisoned coffee. The IRGC is world's foremost in trafficking drugs and alcohol.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I was responding here to someone brining up IR in relation to Farshid's death. Two things, that at the moment have absolutely nothing to do with each other
            Apologies, who were you responding to, I can't see the original comment

Inb4 IR is blamed for earthquakes in Japan.
            "in before..."??

Am I missing something?

Comment

Working...
            X