5. No knowledge of modern football
      6. Biased towards foriegn based players
      7. Chaker e Imam Houssian
      8. Khay-mal e regime

and more ...
      Yup!!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post

I spoke of mostly the football move of this backward coach and why he has no qualifications to lead a kids team let alone TM…I can post my thoughts wherever I want —-as seen by others , including webmaster posting similar things I have ..so keep changing the goalpost. Iff is political as is everything else in the iri —they go hand in hand so it’s relevant as well .

KC is this global?
        I am mashsaeed Boro bepors.
        I was here from day 1, been ban more than any member in history of soccer boards, for breaking the rules.
        ​​​​​​1and guess what
        I DESERVE EVERY SINGLE BAN I EVER GOT, and never complain or talk bad about pfdc , it's staff or members behind their backs LIKE OTHERS DID HERE, BUT STILL SHOW THEIR Face. I deserved it and never complained because I broke the rules of pfdc like you are doing right now. an than webmaster
        pardoned my life time ban, and i been following the rules and regulations ever since.
        No one is saying Nything bad to you.

IF YOU LOVE PFDC FOLLOW THE RULES.

I WILL PUT U IN MY IGNORE LIST, like that
        I don't have to see u breaking the rules.

Have a Good sunday

Comment

Horrible manager but there can't really be any expectation of our football under the current circumstances (not that football even matters right now).

And forget winning the Asian Cup. A more alarming statistic should be that since 1992, we've only beaten Japan/KSA/South Korea/Australia twice in the elimination states (South Korea in 96 and 04). After the 2022 World Cup, all 4 other nations head into the Asian Cup with far more momentum than Iran. All 4 will also have better preparation.

Football and other sporting activities will continue business-as-usual but it doesn't really mean that they matter right now.

Comment

Gn contract.
            1 year =1 million $..
            He was getting more at golgohar

Comment

It is what it is. Not very surprising. IFF fumbled the bag hard with Sanchez.

Expect a QF-SF place for TM at best. We'll see how the players respond to him in the friendlies

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                It is what it is. Not very surprising. IFF fumbled the bag hard with Sanchez.

Expect a QF-SF place for TM at best. We'll see how the players respond to him in the friendlies
                I didn't want tell u because it was gn.
                going from cq to gn It's like going fr eating cholo kabab to eating kotlet.

Let's see amir kotlet get tm ac trophy like many cq haters have predicted.
                Sf will get him contract extension.

Comment

Vis vis is Indonesia vs tm
                  2nd fifa day match

the Russia friendly don't count in fifa ranking

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg

We have million of people in Iran who love imama hussain(as). Get used to that we aint going nowhere

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                    This is why I am saying to keep Politics in general form,and football in futball fourm.

Why as a soccer fan ,I have to read
                    About religion and politics on soccer fourm. I have million place I can go to regarding politics and religion discussion,
                    ​​​​​​​but only one place can discuss Persian soccer in English.

Imam Husain good or bad discussion
                    Don't belong here.

It belongs at the general fourm.

Comment

After all the anticipation and build up, this is disappointing news. I hope I’m proven wrong, but I’m afraid I won’t be….

Comment

Can anyone say more about the foreign coaches who got the job offered ?

sanchez wanted 4 years and more money?
                        and also the polish coach for offered the job ?

Comment

And seriously, how can iff have no money ??? I mean its pocket money , 2-3 millions is nothing !?!? Azmoun could pay them for 10 years lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                            And seriously, how can iff have no money ??? I mean its pocket money , 2-3 millions is nothing !?!? Azmoun could pay them for 10 years lol
                            Sanchez not worth 4 years 10 million

Comment

GN gives young players big chances. Remember AC 2007 he gave a young Jalal Hosseini 4 starts. Thankfully he'll take risks which we need to at this point to develop our next generation

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                GN gives young players big chances. Remember AC 2007 he gave a young Jalal Hosseini 4 starts. Thankfully he'll take risks which we need to at this point to develop our next generation
                                He can built. That's his specialty.
                                BUT
                                THE GN is different than 17 years ago gn.

he knows now if he don't go to sf he won't have job. How much young can he go base on this knowledge.
                                This galenoie wants to be in the wc.

He won't make same mistake as he did call up no good ss players like he did ,so he has his own boys.

I think he will bring overall average down.
                                But
                                End of the day he will not play much of young call ups, he will go his best 11 regardless of age, to save his job.

It's carrot stick situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X