Amir Ghalenoi appointed as TM Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

GN's style is neither entertaining or winning. That's the sad part. Who actually enjoyed today's game vs. the Kenyan pirates? Some of us took 2 hours out of our busy day to watch this garbage.
    I enjoyed it much more than CQ-style of 30% ball possession against the likes of UAE, thatโ€™s for sure.
    Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post

NO it does not. If you want entertainment, you go to a circus. The goal of a coach is not to entertain. The goal of a coach is to win games. That's like saying let's replace NBA teams with the Harlem Globetrotters because the Globetrotters are entertaining. How ironic is it that you call CQ a clown and yet the coach you advocate for places a higher priority on "entertaining" rather than winning. that's what a clown does. His words are out there.

GN is a bi-savad. Plain and simple. You don't go from coaching Gol Gohar, a team with a stadium that holds 3,200 people to coaching a national team.

There is a reason why we don't have Iranian coaches recruited by international teams. Most learned the game playing gol koochik.โ€‹
      Itโ€™s not ironic, he was worthless.
      CQ knew how to win? He managed the feat of both playing shitty football and not winning lol.

GN is the best iranian coach we have. If we canโ€™t get good foreign coaches, we might as well go with an iranian coach instead of garbage like CQ, Branko, Wilmots, Skocic etc.
      Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

https://twitter.com/Herve_Renard_HR/...43094261129216

Renard is available...

Skickat frรฅn min SM-F926B via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by love-tm View Post

Renard is available...

Too late now. Renard & Iran is not meant to be it seemsโ€ฆ

Heโ€™s one of those foreign coaches who would fit TM perfectly IMOโ€ฆ
          Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Renard is available...

He will the coach the women France NT

Comment

Renard is available...

Loooooool
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                โ€ŒTaj said he wants to extend GN contract until 2026!
                Until
                its just taroof peptalk and smart to say to get rid of speculations in media. we will se after AC. my feeling is Renard will coach a team like China over AC, and be free agent again after the cup, and if GN doesnt impress we might finaly se Renard in TM, or another coach. If GN gets us playing well and good results and so on, dont se why not let him continue for WC though
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  Until
                  its just taroof peptalk and smart to say to get rid of speculations in media. we will se after AC. my feeling is Renard will coach a team like China over AC, and be free agent again after the cup, and if GN doesnt impress we might finaly se Renard in TM, or another coach. If GN gets us playing well and good results and so on, dont se why not let him continue for WC though
                  If the General wants to stay until WC26 he has to win AC. Itโ€™s pretty simple.

We donโ€™t want another CQ situation againโ€ฆ
                  Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

hope we get a group of Qatar Oman and iraq and iraq appoints Skocic

play vs CQ, Branko and Skokic would add extra gaz to the fire
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

At first, I wrongly supported Taj but now I realize he is a complete dumbass POS!

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                        At first, I wrongly supported Taj but now I realize he is a complete dumbass POS!
                        Me too, I don't like to be hard with him but the combo wilmots, skocic fired and GN (over Sanchez) is violent.
                        Even the uruguay/senegal friendlies were thanks to Majedi

Comment

I thought this way too for entertainment sake but I changed my mind.

We historically have on and off struggles with all three of those teams. Adding a coach vs coach rivalry only helps the other team as we SHOULD have better player quality. If something goes wrong (if we lose/tie a game to Branko's Oman or CQs Qatar) then that will be the talking point and derail the rest of our tournament.

I have very low expectations for people who are not more than regime stooges in charge of our sports, but we need to do our homework.

Forget the emotional parts of the Arab/coaching rivalries.Teach our players to STFU when interacting with referees.

Do the homework on each of our opponents. Every game is a final and plan to make the final.

All of this domestic coach vs foreign coach, regime vs antiregime players, SS vs PP players, domestic players vs legionnaire business, gheyrat is all BS talk unless homework is done.

Going back to 1988, the only teams that have won the AC are Japan, Saudi, Australia, Iraq, Qatar. Iraq's win was an underdog story but the other countries are better at organization and doing their homework.

Comment

Itโ€™s not possible my friend. We can only be grouped with one of them.

Iran & Qatar are both in Pot 1.
                            Oman & Iraq are both in Pot 2.
                            Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Itโ€™s not possible my friend. We can only be grouped with one of them.

Iran & Qatar are both in Pot 1.
                              Oman & Iraq are both in Pot 2.
                              Thanks Peiman jan
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Thanks Peiman jan
                                Khahesh mikonam
                                Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Working...
                                X