Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi takes WAYYY TOO MUCH time to shoot and ball goes for corner. Trigger shyness is a huge problem in our players

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      Taremi takes WAYYY TOO MUCH time to shoot and ball goes for corner. Trigger shyness is a huge problem in our players
      Gucci was the best at pulling trigger. Maybe best in the last 40 years.

Comment

Looks like CBs giving long balls will still be a part of our game. At least this time they look diagonal

Comment

People are still commenting against Team Melli on the IG page and duriny AC they'll root against. Cant do anything about it but ignore
          Yap. Ignoring them is the best option. Most of them are now bots and being directed by specific people.

Comment

and there is moghanlou

Comment

We've been the better team but narrowly. Noorafkan with a shot from outside no real danger. Russia with a dangerous header chance right now but hit it wide

Comment

Good movement in the midfield. Moghanlou is not coordinated with anyone understandably. He's missing alot of the queues.

Comment

Looks like CBs giving long balls will still be a part of our game. At least this time they look diagonal
                  Maganlu gave a nice pass.maganlu is a player which is appriciated by his coaches pure hustler.only 28 he can be around for next 4 years..

Comment

LOLLL @ this TM already 3-4 golden chances in the box already and can’t do anything with it….
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      I’m actually glad Sardar requested to stay with his club, because he just got back into the starting lineup/getting more minutes after having been out of form and seeing the bench. I’m sure Ghalemorghi understands as 1/2 of his top strikers is playing for a club in a top 5 best football league in the world. And if he doesn’t understand then he would be an idiot.

Let’s also consider the fact that this is the first time Sardar professionally requested to stay with his club. He has been committed to Team Melli 100%. The last time he unprofessionally decided to not play for Iran was in 2018. But other than that he’s been a committed professional and a regular invitee since 2014 (9 years). He is Iran’s 3rd best goal scorer who has contributed a lot to the national team. He’s not some namak nashnaas porrooh who doesn’t love to wear Team Melli’s shirt. This kid cried his eyes out when Iran left the tournament in 2015 AC and 2018 WC.

I don’t know about you but I think Ghalenoei would be a f***ing dumbass if he takes this personally and puts Sardar on a “no call-up” list.
                      Who would commit to this TM and these fans? Not sure that many from PFDC would either and you are right he needs to focus on his club at this stage. can't afford it really

Comment

Great shot by Kanaani on freekick saved by Russia

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          LOLLL @ this TM already 3-4 golden chances in the box already and can’t do anything with it….
                          It's big improvement .
                          since 2019 ac , we created very minimal scoring opportunities... less then 5 against giants like syria and lebnon.

Comment

Man I hate the vuvuzela.
                            Please ban these stupid horns.

It's killing any noise the fans make.

Comment

Shariyar lol
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Moghanlou shot flies over.

Comment

Working...
                                X