Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calm yourselves my beautiful compatriots. Our finishing has been garbage and our defense is more exposed because of the style of play, but that's what happens when you don't play defensive.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      Mohebi skies it into the Tehran skys lol.. This is what happens when you mess up your development in Europe and run back to IPL.
      He wouldn’t get invited if he was warming the bench in Portugal. See Zahedi. See Alipour pre-injury.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        5 first min were ok, maybe the legacy of our previous foreign coachs. The rest was full of disorganization.
        Our legionnaires shows their quality here and there but nothing exceptional.
        Noorafkan is not at the level, Moghanlou is clearly not TM level and lost, Mohebi is very poor even if he moved a little bit at the end.
        These 3 clowns and GN are what iranians ecosystem and media push for our TM.
        Will never stop to thank CQ for crossing them out
        We’re watching different games it seems. Iran should have been ahead by 2-3 goals after the 1st half.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post

We lost the half.
          hopefully second half.
          So far the way we dominated first half
          with position futball(KHAYMEH ZADAN TO ZAMIN HARIF) it remined me of 1980s pure football irani tm..

Comment

GENERAL EEEE
            MAHBOOOOOBEH MAAAAAAAAAA

AMIR PASHA
            AMIR PASHA
            AMIR PASHA

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

He wouldn’t get invited if he was warming the bench in Portugal. See Zahedi. See Alipour pre-injury.
              Should be the opposite in a normal country

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                Watching Moghanlou play makes my dream still real of playing for Iran one day, even at 38.
                I have extensive experience as a moderator for a football forum, hopefully I get to coach and I'll put you in FWD with Taremi and Azmoun and my own sons in the midfield

Comment

Taremi scores penalty.

1-1. Mohebi won penalty
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

GOOOOOOOAL

GENERAL DOOSET DARIM
                    GENERAL DOOSET DARIM

Comment

Guys, glwz acting up. Anyone has a link please?

Comment

ASIA YADET BASHE
                        GENERAL SARVARETEH

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post

I have extensive experience as a moderator for a football forum, hopefully I get to coach and I'll put you in FWD with Taremi and Azmoun and my own sons in the midfield
                          That sounds like a deal, I have just started walking to work so I might be fit enough in 5 years time.

Comment

Originally posted by FadaFada View Post
                            Guys, glwz acting up. Anyone has a link please?
                            http://cdn.livetv640.me/webplayer2.p...1&ci=5679&si=1

Comment

Vaaay Saeed
                              bezan lamasabooooo

Comment

Which of our players stol the ball off the Russian defender in the box? That was good clean work.

Comment

Working...
                                X