Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asadi when he caMe in our offense got more smooth.
    he gave some nice passes that set up attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
      I don’t understand this zakipour love. He made 2 crosses. One was too tall for Mehdi and the other one was hit too hard, but he got lucky that Amiri was so wide out of the play that he was able to play it back. I don’t think he played enough to be properly graded, but this overflow of love is ridiculous.
      Its not just this game a
      for people who follow the league ,he has become really good vaLuable player for his club, and few minutes he play today was good.
      will see more of him against kenya

Comment

These players are not TM starter for sure hajsafi , gholizadeh and mohanglou they better to come of the bench I hope for the 2 nd game we see these two layers in the bench…

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
          These players are not TM starter for sure hajsafi , gholizadeh and mohanglou they better to come of the bench I hope for the 2 nd game we see these two layers in the bench…
          We will definitely see a different line up against kenya.looking forward to see reza shekari, aghassi.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
            We found out the Moghanlou of Santa Clara, completely lost in the middle of the field.

Comment

Idgaf about the how or why, but this Russia team was no better than a mid-tier Asian team.

Would have rather player Iraq tbh. Would have actually been challenged.

Comment

What is wrong with Russia?
                They were damn poor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

We found out the Moghanlou of Santa Clara, completely lost in the middle of the field.
                  He is horrible he ain’t no spring chicken anyway there no point in trying to incorporate him , yea he is ok at the IPL level but international level he not close

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    They were damn poor

In the last year they have played Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan in November 2022. You have to go back to November 2021 for any game before that. Their isolation obviously will hurt the team. All the big names like Cheryshev Dzyuba etc have moved on

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                      I don't understand this zakipour love. He made 2 crosses. One was too tall for Mehdi and the other one was hit too hard, but he got lucky that Amiri was so wide out of the play that he was able to play it back. I don't think he played enough to be properly graded, but this overflow of love is ridiculous.
                      he was playing super positively rather than passing back constantly (hajsafi, omid) and is exactly what we need for fullback

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                        Wow hehe reminds me of TM from WCQ2002…Creating 10000000 chances and only scoring 1 goal
                        Exactly! This kind of strategy only works against Maldives or Cambodia!

If Russia was the Russia we know, Iran would have been punished for this aimless running!

Comment

Yes we are attacking but it is without purpose strategy and composure , this method of play will be easily scouted against , when we play asian teams with better coaches , yes this strategy works against Maldives and Cambodia but no way we can do this against Korea or Japan without being punished , .. the player selections is good but the composure was bad and some players showed clearly they aren’t at this level today , If you aren’t good enough for a relegation fighting team in Portugal then you aren’t good enough for TM ( mahgonlou)

Comment

While more opportunities were created the amount of open space behind our wingers and midfield is huge.

A few times in the half I saw Ezatolahi alone against 2-3 Russians and if those Russians knew what to do running at our back 4 we would be toast. I dont see this as a problem at all in AC group stage but Japan or Saudi would cook us this way

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              They were damn poor

Not having competitive intentional and continental club football in 1.5 years has done this to them. The longer they are out of UEFA, the worse they'll get.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Not having competitive intentional and continental club football in 1.5 years has done this to them. The longer they are out of UEFA, the worse they'll get.
                                which is why they should join AFC!

Comment

Working...
                                X