• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arvin Davoudi-Kia on the bench

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Impressive as a 17 year old that he was on bench
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Did Arash have a knock or something ? Wasn’t in the squad today after coming on as a sub last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Did Arash have a knock or something ? Wasn’t in the squad today after coming on as a sub last week.
          Yes, a knock.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

A question out of curiosity, is Arvin a Persian/Iranian name?

It seems that yes but I almost never see an Iranian with this name but plenty of non iranian that have it

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

It seems that yes but I almost never see an Iranian with this name but plenty of non iranian that have it
              Have an Iranian friend with the name.

Comment

know of a few. It’s also a last name.

Comment

Arvin Davoudi-Kia made the bench again

Comment

Hi I'm Arvin

Comment

Arash & Arvin both made the bench today

Comment

Arash starting and Arvin on the bench.

Comment

Played first half in 0-0 match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I believed Arash played as a left winger. Both him and Arvin are big talents - young too.

Comment

This is typical kind of iranian shit: Having a surname like Motaraghebjafarpour. I mean its pronouncable for iranians eventho you need to put in an effort. Imagine svennebanan pronouncing his name everytime he has the ball.

Comment

It is neither common nor uncommon. It is one of those names that many cultures have independently with different meanings like Kian. Chinese, Irish and Persian name ppl Kian but it means different things in each culture.

Comment

Working...
                                X