AFC U17 Asian cup 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

You are thinking about Nigeria/iraq overraged tricks?
    No bro , I was thinking how did our players look so mature at the age of 16-17 . specially their height and facial hair. What do they feed these guys? Nono paniro Nardeboon for breakfast and moo polo with morgh for lunch?

Comment

Japan just crushed SK in the final 3-0.

Damn mullahs for ruining the Korean football program.

It's over for Korea. Nothing good will ever happen in their football again. They have terrible grass roots. They are going to get crushed at the world cup. Their players are trash, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

No bro , I was thinking how did our players look so mature at the age of 16-17 . specially their height and facial hair. What do they feed these guys? Nono paniro Nardeboon for breakfast and moo polo with morgh for lunch?
        Microplastics!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lets also dont forget we got the easiest draw in elimination round, Japan beat Aussie, before facing us, korea beat Uzbeks before final and uzbek beat Saudi before facing SK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why didn't i bet on this shit man! Pretty much knew japan would beat us and win the cup. The only thing that surprised me was uzbeks losing to weak South korea.

Comment

Japan is head and shoulders above everybody in asia.

for youth, senior level determining who will face them in finals will be close battle between chasing pack members: S. Korea, Iran, Aussie, Saudi, Uzbek

Comment

Japan, nuked by the U.S twice, rebuilded their land, made the whole world depended on japanese technology, got hit by the huge tsunami, rebuilded everything in no time, waited in line calmly when the emergencyfood arrived to avoid chaos, wanted to be a top footballing nation in the 90s, created a plan whit structure and patience, 4 time asian champions in modern time and tops a WC group ahead of Germany and Spain.

Iran the last 44 years= Marg bar amricaaaa, marg bar israaiillll, marg bar ingiiiiliis.

And when a national revolution starts in 2022= everybody pointing fingers instead of uniting for a better future.

Japan is a real rolemodel in everything they do.

Khak bar sare our mentaltity.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Recipe: NOOSHEH JOON!Recipe[2022]
                  Grilled Lamb’s Testicles (Dombalan)

I guess one a day?
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Pots for U17 world cup draw :

Pot1 : Indonesia, Japan, France, Brazil, Spain, Mexico

Pot2 : Germany, Argentina, England, Mali, SK, Ecuador

Pot3: Iran, NZ, Senegal, USA, Morocco, Uzbekistan

Pot4 : Canada, New Caledonia, Panama, Burkina Faso, Poland, Venezuela

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                      X