Illegal banning of estehgal from champions league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illegal banning of estehgal from champions league

So you are telling me that Barcelona doesn’t have debt that Galatasaray doesn’t have debt , that fanerbache doesn’t have debt , that Valencia doesn’t have debt that PSG doesn’t have debt, every single one of these clubs has debt , most of the players are purchased on credit , you do not ban a team from a competition because of debt you deduct points from them in the league because of finical issues, for this infraction that has been committed the punishment is not justified you just don’t ban a team form the tournament.

don’t ban a team from a tournament because of a debt issue you deduct points ..

so why are they unfairly being prosecuted by the AFC , there aren’t that many teams in this Middle East that can even compete with Al halil anyway , only the Iranian teams , the club teams from UAE/Qatar/etc they can’t complete ..

the supposed infractions that has been committed here, is receiving a punishment which doesn’t fit the crime….
    debt(finical issues) = point deduction

Ss isn't official, is it? I read contradictory news about it

Comment

There is a difference between debt and breach of contract. Stramaccioni complained against SS to fifa and fifa fined SS for breach of his contract and not paying him. The court ordered SS to pay stramaccioni + fine. SS didn't listen and now they are banned (there is still little hope).

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        There is a difference between debt and breach of contract. Stramaccioni complained against SS to fifa and fifa fined SS for breach of his contract and not paying him. The court ordered SS to pay stramaccioni + fine. SS didn't listen and now they are banned (there is still little hope).
        And when you have bunch of bi-savad running the country nothing good will happen. Instead of sitting on their asses and do nothing and just wait for AFC to issue a ban, they could have got proactive knowing that a ban will come, like prolonging the legal proceedings by asking the court for special considerations in lieu of the sanctions and/or agree on a schedule payment or make any other arrangements to avoid the ban! ... they did nothing and that is what they got!

Bunch of M.F. mulla or bacheh mulla or those only thinking about their own pockets are ruining that country to the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

And when you have bunch of bi-savad running the country nothing good will happen. Instead of sitting on their asses and do nothing and just wait for AFC to issue a ban, they could have got proactive knowing that a ban will come, like prolonging the legal proceedings by asking the court for special considerations in lieu of the sanctions and/or agree on a schedule payment or make any other arrangements to avoid the ban! ... they did nothing and that is what they got!

Bunch of M.F. mulla or bacheh mulla or those only thinking about their own pockets are ruining that country to the ground!
          I don't think they even care about this. I still believe sports are designed to distract people from real issues with people in power. Sports purposely invented to distract the masses from questioning those in power. Romans for example used sports to distract the poor from their poverty in the hopes that they would not revolt.

I've also noticed that IR is some how creating conflict between teams. For example Perspolis against team melli. Perspolis against sepahan. Tractor against Perspolis and so on.

Comment

Working...
          X