Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran vs Afghanistan [6/13/2023] - Live Stream, News, Updates, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game didn’t go above gear 2.

Very lazy Sunday pick up game vibe.

That’s not to be disrespectful to Afghanistan, it’s just the game was mostly meaningless.

Comment

Highlights:

Comment

Afghan goal was a banger

Why is GN playing the best lineup against this team? It's insanity

I would like to know what Sardar is eating, ounce by ounce. Embarrassing at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
          Why is GN playing the best lineup against this team?
          Maybe because these are the only prep games IR can get before real tournaments/ qualifiers? Beggars can't be choosers.​

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Maybe because these are the only prep games IR can get before real tournaments/ qualifiers? Beggars can't be choosers.​
            Not sure what a match against a side like this does to prep Azmoun and Taremi other than needlessly risk injury, 6 months out from the tournament

Comment

Horrible outing for Iran..
              this team would get dismantled against Japan, S.Korea, Australia..
              Best goal of the game goes to Afghanistan, what a blast

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
              به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

And there are ppl here who have the nerve to say champions or bust 3 games under GN have been 3 of the worst outings in the last decade or more
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Caught the second half and it was worth it to hear Ghalenoei's banter "baaz Saeed bood...?!?" and then Beiranvand having jokes with the players, especially Torabi

It was more entertaining than seeing our team having lost all its shape and tactical discipline from Queiroz era.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Caught the second half and it was worth it to hear Ghalenoei's banter "baaz Saeed bood...?!?" and then Beiranvand having jokes with the players, especially Torabi

It was more entertaining than seeing our team having lost all its shape and tactical discipline from Queiroz era.
                    I caught that moment. Had to listen to it a few times lmaoooo

Comment

I said this after the Hazfi final, Mohebbi has no business in TM. Unable to do even basic football things.

​​​​​Whole thing was painful to watch.

Lol at Rezaeian wearing the captain's armband.

Comment

I was out on Ghaedi, but after watching Mohebi today I much rather give him (Ghaedi) a second chance. Also where the hell was Zahedi and Hosseinzadeh. Can’t believe they didn’t get a minute of playing time.

Comment

Tokhmi game, slow team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                            I was out on Ghaedi, but after watching Mohebi today I much rather give him (Ghaedi) a second chance. Also where the hell was Zahedi and Hosseinzadeh. Can’t believe they didn’t get a minute of playing time.
                            GN has no brain. Hopefully the Italian guy will teach him one thing or two

Comment

You guys worry too much
                              GN is hiding the tactics so Brazil and Germany won’t know how to play us in next World Cup

Comment

Honestly, probably a good thing our legionnaires treated this like a pickup game. Can you imagine ruining your next season in Europe on an injury against a no name team in a meaningless tournament? (Rhetorical question).

Comment

Working...
                                X