Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran vs Afghanistan [6/13/2023] - Live Stream, News, Updates, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asadi is a joke! ... Shahab is a step over this guy.

Comment

Mohebi is a joke. I don't get the hype about him.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Using Hajsafi in this game against Afghanistan is nothing short of an act of war against any future Left back we were supposed to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          Asadi is a joke! ... Shahab is a step over this guy.
          indeed..!
          I can’t believe this ass-clown of coach didn’t give him even a few minutes in such a tokhmy game ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Tokhmi game, slow team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This…..!.really … in a nutshell..!
            the build up to 2nd goal was great but aside from that we certainly didn’t look like a side capable of progressing past 1/4 final stage of Ac ..!
            Unless we get super lucky & face a a real tokhmy opponent..!

Comment

GN wasted 2 friendlies to understand Moghanlou, Sorahbian and sarlak aren't TM material.
              How many times and games wasted to understand the same for Niazmand, Noorafkan, Mohebi, Ghaedi, Asadi??

People are complaining about Ezza but why all of our coach don't try to test and promote players with real potential???

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                GN wasted 2 friendlies to understand Moghanlou, Sorahbian and sarlak aren't TM material.
                How many times and games wasted to understand the same for Niazmand, Noorafkan, Mohebi, Ghaedi, Asadi??

People are complaining about Ezza but why all of our coach don't try to test and promote players with real potential???
                Iran has the same problem as Brazil does regarding player selection and its that "party" wins over common sense. Unfortunately for our case, "party" means coaches picking long time favorites for no reason, and Brazil picking them based on which ones their sponsors tell them to play.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Caught the second half and it was worth it to hear Ghalenoei's banter "baaz Saeed bood...?!?" and then Beiranvand having jokes with the players, especially Torabi

It was more entertaining than seeing our team having lost all its shape and tactical discipline from Queiroz era.
                  anyone plz post a clip or what minute it was so i can find it
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Iran has the same problem as Brazil does regarding player selection and its that "party" wins over common sense. Unfortunately for our case, "party" means coaches picking long time favorites for no reason, and Brazil picking them based on which ones their sponsors tell them to play.
                    Ghaedi isn't even a favorite, skocic, cq and even gn left him out. Iran media mafia push for this good for nothing.
                    In Iran once you score 2 goals and do 2 dribbles in IPL, you are pushed to enter NT, specially if you are from PP or SS

Mohebi was only selected by Wilmots before. Should tell all.

I know people have a beef against CQ, ok he wasn't perfect but he was the only TM to left all these crap players out while the coach before/after are relying on them

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Ghaedi isn't even a favorite, skocic, cq and even gn left him out. Iran media mafia push for this good for nothing.
                      In Iran once you score 2 goals and do 2 dribbles in IPL, you are pushed to enter NT, specially if you are from PP or SS

Mohebi was only selected by Wilmots before. Should tell all.

I know people have a beef against CQ, ok he wasn't perfect but he was the only TM to left all these crap players out while the coach before/after are relying on them
                      What crap was Skocic relying on? If anything I think CQ's selection was more questionable than Skocic's.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        Mohebi is a joke. I don't get the hype about him.
                        Thank you webbie Jaan…..I have been saying this here for years and ppl have been telling me idk what I’m talking about. He sucks…..I think he had tools to have potential to do more (nice physique, speed, etc.) but he never did anything with it and also against teams like Cambodia Kenya and Afghanistan struggled to complete simple passes and couldn’t even make it in a team in portugal that relegated! He is nowhere near TM quality, not even close
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post

What crap was Skocic relying on? If anything I think CQ's selection was more questionable than Skocic's.
                          Noorafkan literally everywhere, sarlak. At a lesser extent gholami, nour

Comment

Asadi was extreme pee pee poo poo. Almost as bad as moghanlou.

Comment

Iran usually plays their best games against strong or better opposition so lets not judge the team when they play against Afghanistan edited , plz out of respect of our dear Afghan visitors, dont call them that. - (no warning) Keshw

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80

Bet you love it when they call team melli FC Mullah , FC terrorist, FC IRGC, FC camel jockeys, FC towel heads, etc., bc of the terrorist mullah regime huh. TM hasn't played well since GN took over.
                                I don‘t recall anyone calling us that 😂 we are called Team Melli and are currently 24th of the World or something so there is absolutely no comparison to make with Afghanistans Team which sits at rank 155 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X