WAFF U23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Didn't watch game so cant comment, but keep in mind our team had 2 days of rest before last game vs palestine (palestine had 4) and again 2 days of rest before game vs Jordan (Jordan had 4 also).

For a group of players who do not all play regular mins during club 3 90 mins matches in 6 day span is going to be a major challenge.
    True but its the same with others teams

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

True but its the same with others teams
      Not for our opponents! Having half the recovery time will affect the players, regardless of who the opposition is. Not to mention the fact the team has only been together as a team for like 10 days, there will undoubtedly be problems and it will not look great. They need to have the chance to play through that and make the right adjustments, rather than stupid blanket statements (they have no talent. They will get killed by so and so).

If you play football at any level these factors then you know these factors are pretty relevant for on the pitch performance.

Imo this age group lacks something in offensive third. They definitely need likes of allahyar, yadegar, etc. neither barzegar or azadi are going to get you to Olympics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Guys don’t stress it. Youth teams are not going to be good in Iran simply because most of our players don’t get proper coaching and experience until their mid 20s.

the moment our youth teams consistently get good results, will mean we finally have some decent planning and long term vision in our football.
        This ..!! in a nutshell

Proper Inve$tment (hiring good coaches, facilities, preparation tournaments )is what's most required to be successful @ U-levels of football thus ensure a steady source of senior footballing talent...!!
        it's called Planning and Foresight .... which are foreign words to the fking Mullah's

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

This ..!! in a nutshell

Proper Inve$tment (hiring good coaches, facilities, preparation tournaments )is what's most required to be successful @ U-levels of football thus ensure a steady source of senior footballing talent...!!
          it's called Planning and Foresight .... which are foreign words to the fking Mullah's
          Some of our young players are trained by decent foreign coach like Morais and Jemez. Do they need Guardiola to make a simple pass while the opponent isn't even near them?

Comment

a lot of these players actually played together last time our u 23's got schlapped by iraq, so there is some kind of familiarity between them. there is some promising players on the team, i would like to see Hashemnejad and Ghorbani getting a call up with the senior tm, they definetly have something extra that the other guys are missing.

Comment

Also I know I said it before but that pitch was no good for any team that wants to play possession football or at least play on the ground.

Comment

The final will be against host Iraq

Comment

highlights. Honestly made much more chances than i expected, when they do connect short passes thru the middle they are effective.

Like I said, big thing this team lacks is a real 9. Barzegar is not properly developed for his age, they tried playing shariatzadeh there but his real post is wing. Yasin still is not finished product by any means but his quality is pretty clear to see whenever he plays.

Comment

quick question why saudi didn't participitate in this tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      quick question why saudi didn't participitate in this tournament?
                      I was wondering the same

Comment

Line up out for the final against Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Line up out for the final against Iraq
                          Bazi key shuru mishe? Irib 3 ya Irib varzesh neshun midan baziro? 😍🇮🇷⚽️

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                            Bazi key shuru mishe? Irib 3 ya Irib varzesh neshun midan baziro? 😍🇮🇷⚽️
                            Varzesh tv 20.30 iran time

Comment

Goooaall

Comment

Half time 1/1

Comment

Working...
                                X