WAFF U23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

For U23, literally the game before this one.
    i mean in general for important games, iran seems incredibly unclutch lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post

i mean in general for important games, iran seems incredibly unclutch lol
      In that case I think Iran - Kuwait 1996 !

Comment

this team can go far, the coach needs to cut the rubbish out and reinforce some better players. Out with Fallah, Mohammed Amin, Sayyadmanesh, Yadegar, Zavari, Bavieh.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Good exp for them anyways, lot of these guys arent used to international games with stuff on the line, sold out hostile crowd.

Yasin and Hazbavi are the stars of this age group by far.

Fallah had really poor tournament. Still think as CQ noted he has the raw ingredients to be a strong CB but needs to work on his decision making/mental aspects a lot.

Yadegar + Allahyar definitely needed.
          Losing against Iraq isn't nice but honestly I don't really care about the result.

I really hope the pitch and the 1 day rest before each game are very good excuses, because I didn't see very much quality there. A bunch of players doing their solo thing and badly 90% of the time : dribble, control, choice, pass, all of them were at pretty low success rate. Be zur, one easy pass was done, the rest was turnever after turnever and lucky deflection/pass/long ball.

Salmani has more quality than the rest but was not used properly at all. He isn't efficient at all and don't see him survive in Europe with such performance.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Losing against Iraq isn't nice but honestly I don't really care about the result.

I really hope the pitch and the 1 day rest before each game are very good excuses, because I didn't see very much quality there. A bunch of players doing their solo thing and badly 90% of the time : dribble, control, choice, pass, all of them were at pretty low success rate. Be zur, one easy pass was done, the rest was turnever after turnever and lucky deflection/pass/long ball.

Salmani has more quality than the rest but was not used properly at all. He isn't efficient at all and don't see him survive in Europe with such performance.
            would you believe me if I told you a u23 team with players like Kia, Karimi and Kavianpour couldn’t make 2 decent passes, but the same guys would be amongst the better TM players at the time too!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

would you believe me if I told you a u23 team with players like Kia, Karimi and Kavianpour couldn’t make 2 decent passes, but the same guys would be amongst the better TM players at the time too!
              These players had other strong qualities I don't see in the current team.

Comment

I heard the iraqi people disrespected our National anthem ??? Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Is there a video clip of this anywhere?
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Is there a video clip of this anywhere?
                    I haven't searched by there should be one.

Comment

Iranians disrespect that shitty national anthem. Iran players refused to sing it when the whole world was watching them. Any decent human should object to that anthem!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                        Iranians disrespect that shitty national anthem. Iran players refused to sing it when the whole world was watching them. Any decent human should object to that anthem!
                        Man I'm tired of this nonesense! Iranian people are notorious for acting like sheeps! They follow and say thing without even thinking about it! Thats how fkin reveloution happened! Bunch of sheeps protested without thinking about it. The same scenario is happening right now with team melli. All these people saying this is not my team melli in WC and then 6 months later they start cheering Esteghlal and Perspolis . The same players that were subjected to fan abuse in WC are now gods, because they won the league . Amiri , Torabi , Beiro are now the love of PP fans. How does that even work???? So team melli is not your team but 6 months later PP or SS is your team and Amiri, torabi are love of your life!!!! Sheeps!

Whether you like it or not this Team melli represents us in the world! If they get disrespected that means WE (as iranian) have been disrespected! We've already became a laughing stock of arabs after losing 6-2 to England. They are already taking the piss out of us! Its not even about the shitty national anthem its about the fact that our boys have been disrespected! Hopefully you understand teh difference.

Comment

Man I'm tired of this nonesense! Iranian people are notorious for acting like sheeps! They follow and say thing without even thinking about it! Thats how fkin reveloution happened! Bunch of sheeps protested without thinking about it. The same scenario is happening right now with team melli. All these people saying this is not my team melli in WC and then 6 months later they start cheering Esteghlal and Perspolis . The same players that were subjected to fan abuse in WC are now gods, because they won the league . Amiri , Torabi , Beiro are now the love of PP fans. How does that even work???? So team melli is not your team but 6 months later PP or SS is your team and Amiri, torabi are love of your life!!!! Sheeps!

Whether you like it or not this Team melli represents us in the world! If they get disrespected that means WE (as iranian) have been disrespected! We've already became a laughing stock of arabs after losing 6-2 to England. They are already taking the piss out of us! Its not even about the shitty national anthem its about the fact that our boys have been disrespected! Hopefully you understand teh difference.
                          People of Iraq have a right to have a beef with the Islamic Republic. Our national wealth has been spent there running military operations, supporting Islamic fanatics and interfering in their government.

People of Iran have a right to disrespect the shit symbols of the Islamic Republic as well. You better know why.

People of Iran differentiate their government from their people. If they support PP or EsEs, it doesn't mean that they support IR.

Either way anyone who expresses outrage at the national anthem of the Islamic Republic should be applauded. I applaud the TM for refusing to sign this symbol in front of the whole world while facing threats of significant repercussions.

Comment

People of Iraq have a right to have a beef with the Islamic Republic. Our national wealth has been spent there running military operations, supporting Islamic fanatics and interfering in their government.

People of Iran have a right to disrespect the shit symbols of the Islamic Republic as well. You better know why.

People of Iran differentiate their government from their people. If they support PP or EsEs, it doesn't mean that they support IR.

Either way anyone who expresses outrage at the national anthem of the Islamic Republic should be applauded. I applaud the TM for refusing to sign this symbol in front of the whole world while facing threats of significant repercussions.

Koorosh Jan, for a number of Iraqis it goes way beyond that. Some simply don’t like Iran (IR or not). Our teams have had bad experienced there before. I think it was Zob Ahan that played there once and if the team hadn’t exited quickly enough the fans were going to tear our players apart.

Comment

Do you even understand what you're saying bro? You just contradicted yourself, without even realising it!

"If they support PP or EsEs, it doesn't mean that they support IR"
                              lol bro you don't even make sense. So same rule should apply to team melli! The same people that didn't support team melli because of Masih Alinejad stupid campaign are now supporting SS and PP.

Its like your brother is scammer and someone disrespects your brother's family. In farsi we say Tofe Sar Bala .Same goes to iraqi people. Iraqi people disrespected our boyssss (national team) .... That means your country iran, who gives a shit about IR.

Let me put it in bullet points maybe you'll understand it better:

In WC 2022 .

*"This is not my national team" Campaigne was started by Masih alinejad to disrespect our national team:
                              * All team melli players including players from SS and PP were subjected to fan abuse
                              * Vahid Amiri , Torabi were subjected to fan abuse <---
                              * People started cheering after our loss against England and USA
                              *People started saying they don't care about football anymore.
                              * People (sheeps) claimed that this is not their Team Melli.

6 Months Later- lol they started caring about football again
                              * Same sheeps started cheering for SS and PP
                              * Vahid Amiri and Torabi are now the love of PP fans.
                              * Same Sheeps celebrated their wins
                              * Same sheeps celebrated PP winning the IPL.

Hopefully you understand it better now???? If not then I'm not gonna waste my time on this anymore.

Similar to our national team Both SS and PP belong to IR and are controled by Sepah.

Comment

That is absolutely correct!

But then the same Iraqis also genuinely hate their own countrymen and willingly kill them. So I wouldn't take it personally if some of these animals get into a soccer stadium and behave badly.

Comment

Working...
                                X