WAFF U23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Koorosh Jan, for a number of Iraqis it goes way beyond that. Some simply don't like Iran (IR or not). Our teams have had bad experienced there before. I think it was Zob Ahan that played there once and if the team hadn't exited quickly enough the fans were going to tear our players apart.

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Do you even understand what you're saying bro? You just contradicted yourself, without even realising it!

"If they support PP or EsEs, it doesn't mean that they support IR"
    lol bro you don't even make sense. So same rule should apply to team melli! The same people that didn't support team melli because of Masih Alinejad stupid campaign are now supporting SS and PP.

Its like your brother is scammer and someone disrespects your brother's family. In farsi we say Tofe Sar Bala .Same goes to iraqi people. Iraqi people disrespected our boyssss (national team) .... That means your country iran, who gives a shit about IR.

Let me put it in bullet points maybe you'll understand it better:

In WC 2022 .

*"This is not my national team" Campaigne was started by Masih alinejad to disrespect our national team:
    * All team melli players including players from SS and PP were subjected to fan abuse
    * Vahid Amiri , Torabi were subjected to fan abuse * People started cheering after our loss against England and USA
    *People started saying they don't care about football anymore.
    * People (sheeps) claimed that this is not their Team Melli.

6 Months Later- lol they started caring about football again
    * Same sheeps started cheering for SS and PP
    * Vahid Amiri and Torabi are now the love of PP fans.
    * Same Sheeps celebrated their wins
    * Same sheeps celebrated PP winning the IPL.

Hopefully you understand it better now???? If not then I'm not gonna waste my time on this anymore.

Similar to our national team Both SS and PP belong to IR and are controled by Sepah.
    Sorry man, I don't see a single point on which I remotely can agree with you.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

This team will beat Iraq in Qatar next year. Iraq are quite good at home. They won the Persian Gulf Cup in Baghdad a couple of months ago.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

U23 will play two friendlies against u23 Russia in moscow

Comment

Israel can qualify for Olympics today, meaning we will 100% not qualify I guess

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Israel can qualify for Olympics today, meaning we will 100% not qualify I guess
            Of course they won, narrowly like always...

Comment

Lucky pofiuza qualified for Olympics with full of luck : Germany missed 2 pk against them, they scored a last goal against Czech, took the weakest team in QF they beat in PK, and finally qualified because England can't qualify for Olympics and France is already qualified.

We are condemned to not qualify even bf playing or facing a real shitstorm. Ukraine qualified too..

Comment

Lol. If we qualify for Olympics, we will surely be grouped with Israel and Ukraine as our luck would have it (just like we were grouped with US and England in WC, and narrowly missed Ukraine for Wales). Politics follows us like a bad stench.

Comment

Well hala screw the Olympics baba.. i can gladly give them that.. its just some shitty u23 cup, id rather watch the figure skating anyways..😁

lets just hope the next WC isnt in danger..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

They are currently in Turkey for training camp, playing friendlies over there. Beat some saudi team today.

I doubt this team can qualify for olympics. Lack of quality + a awful coach (albeit decent enough guy).

Having said that, I hope it serves as another showcase for Fallah (now recovered from injury he was playing with during WAFF), Hazbavi, and Yasin. These are really the only 3 relevant players from this age group sadly, and of course Allahyar who wont be involved until possibly the final qualification tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      They are currently in Turkey for training camp, playing friendlies over there. Beat some saudi team today.

I doubt this team can qualify for olympics. Lack of quality + a awful coach (albeit decent enough guy).

Having said that, I hope it serves as another showcase for Fallah (now recovered from injury he was playing with during WAFF), Hazbavi, and Yasin. These are really the only 3 relevant players from this age group sadly, and of course Allahyar who wont be involved until possibly the final qualification tournament.
                      Are we ready to write off Barzegar? The guy is only 20.

Comment

Enayati is better than Estill.
                        the defense is very solid and can hang in with
                        Any team keeping it close for a miracle.
                        I WILL NOT PEIMAN 92 errrr gurantee olympic
                        ​​​​​but we will be very competitive this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

I would like to see Yadegar Rostami given more call ups. We need a faster speedier midfield 3 for team melli soon. Ghorbani too since Ezatolahi seems to be doing nothing in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I would like to see Yadegar Rostami given more call ups. We need a faster speedier midfield 3 for team melli soon. Ghorbani too since Ezatolahi seems to be doing nothing in Europe
                            Both are good young options in midfield. But for this team specifically Yadegar is basically a long shot, at least in camps and such. He is busy being a full member of pogon senior side and trying to make a case for regular game time this season, can't come back to Iran for the non fifa days these guys are meeting. Ghorbani starts for u23 as cdm, he played decent mins last year for sepahan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X