Foreigners in PGPL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreigners in PGPL Thread

We don’t have a thread dedicated to our current and former foreign players who are playing for our clubs….let’s use this thread going fwd to discuss news and updates about them.

Quick recent interesting notes:

- Persepolis’ Georgi Gvelisani was called up to Georgia’s NT squad for the first time but was not featured in either game. Nonetheless, great accomplishment and deserved for georgi

- Former Persepolis forward Jerry Bengtson partially captained Honduras yesterday in the gold cup as they got beaten bad 4-0 by Mexico

- Former Tractor forward Kevin Fortune is playing for Martinique in the gold cup and scored in the first match vs El Salvador (game going on now)
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Jerry Bengston scored for Honduras vs Haiti yesterday

also Haiti is coached by Jose Calderon’s son….he did a pretty good job with Haiti they played 3 good games but unfortunately couldn’t get a result in the last two.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Jerry Bengston scored for Honduras vs Haiti yesterday

also Haiti is coached by Jose Calderon’s son….he did a pretty good job with Haiti they played 3 good games but unfortunately couldn’t get a result in the last two.
      Jerry bengston among pp fan is known
      as Jerry k00n talaie.he scored 90th minute goal with his butt against ss..
      Clear definition of persian old saying
      Of
      AZ k00n avord.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Jerry bengston among pp fan is known
        as Jerry k00n talaie.he scored 90th minute goal with his butt against ss..
        Clear definition of persian old saying
        Of
        AZ k00n avord.
        LOL

that was legendary. Jerry was good for us, I wish we kept him longer. When we were making runs in ACL a few years after he left he coulda been huge for us when we needed a quality forward.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

LOL

that was legendary. Jerry was good for us, I wish we kept him longer. When we were making runs in ACL a few years after he left he coulda been huge for us when we needed a quality forward.
          Beside less then 5 forigners players in pp history
          never had luck with forigner players in a long term.
          Locadia is perfect example...nielson did OK as goali but never won anything with him.

I am against forigner players in pgl but I hope the LA Liga players who played in pgl last year and this year tt has a good one as well
          Say good things about pgl to other Spanish players. love to see sea of spanish players in pgl instead of Brazilians, like the one pp had name Decarmo he was Ronaldinho 2nd cousin and bird shop owner.

Comment

Working...
          X