Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2023 - 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Imagine a team led by Alishah is the champion of the league. How pathetic. Hagh be haghdar naresid emsal.
    Esteghlal was the best 2nd team if thats a consolation for your blue soul. Get used to this bro as long as Persepolis plays in Iran.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
      Looks like goal was offside: https://www.instagram.com/p/C7roojQs...RlODBiNWFlZA==

typical PP win lol
      If you want to play that way Lak should have been ejected, and Persepolis granted a penalty before all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by persiandream View Post
        Crazy season, glad Nekuclown did not win..PP deserved it..btw had woman be in the stadium? 🔴⚪️
        yes. Ladies were in the stadium.

Comment

As a die-hard Taj fan since 1968 (yes, you read correctly LOL), I'd like to congratulate all Persepolis fans. I'm also quite embarrassed by the actions of Nekounam (who's been acting like a complete thug) and Hashemi-Nasab (who's always been an unstable weirdo).
          This Color
          Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
            In other news, two new teams to PGPL are Kheybar Khorramabad and Chadormalu S.C representing Ardakan (or Fajr Sepasi could if Chadormalu throw their last games)
            I been watching a lot of league 1 matches this year.🤣🤣 I prefer it over Europe club teams.

khibar going to be fun to watch next year their owner has money and lor players will give discount to go there.

Fajer and chador have 2 matches left.
            Fajer is 1 pt behind better gd and 2 easy matches.

Chador has it hard have 2 matches vs shahin and babol both fighting regulation.

League 1 is house of witchcraft ,bribery and anything goes......
            It be great last 2 weeks

Comment

What a day
              What a 9 years run.
              7 league trophies and 2 runner up

In the next 200 years iran league will not witness
              such results.

This is not kori
              I mean when win league 7 out of 8 years
              VASSEH KI MIKHAIM KORI BEKHONIM.

NEXT YEAR PREDICTION

PP AND SEPAHAN WILL GO WIRE TO WIRE FOR
              TROPHY.
              SS AND TERAKTOR YAHYA WILL BATTLE FOR 3RD PLACE.

JAVAD NEKUNAM🤣🤣🤣🤣
              Medi Hashemi nasaaaab 🤣🤣🤣🤣
              Peiman 92 error periman gurantee 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Great results for me today

I really wanted both Perspolis and Esteghlal win their games, because at the end it would have meant how close and fierce the competition for the trophy was. Also we wouldn't have to sit and listen to Nekounam's never-ending rants and cries over blah blah.

Also Foolad winning, hence Peykan getting relegated was a delight for me. Heyf bood Foolad relegate beshe

The home match for Perspolis was at home in Azadi before a super-packed stadium, it gave the championship a different dimension.

I still believe our 2008 championship at home (beating Sepahan) was by far the sweetest championship celebration as we scored on the 97th minute, this stealing the title from Sepahan. Nonetheless I think football in Iran in the 2000s was much more exciting and competitive than it's been since then…

Viva Perspolis! ❤️❤️🏆😍😍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Equalizer View Post
                  As a die-hard Taj fan since 1968 (yes, you read correctly LOL), I'd like to congratulate all Persepolis fans. I'm also quite embarrassed by the actions of Nekounam (who's been acting like a complete thug) and Hashemi-Nasab (who's always been an unstable weirdo).
                  Thank you so much for such classy post. My hats off to you for such humility and class. Football fans doraane ghadimi are not even comparable to that of today's 🙇🏻‍♂️

Honestly Esteghlal despite not playing an entertaining and somewhat boring football collected so many teams was also worthy of the title. Nekounam for me became the most despicable face of the league with his relentless and unprofessional behavior throughout the season, picking fights with so many entities and blaming his own shortcomings on everyone else. Not even once did he have the courage and courtesy of admitting his own mistakes, nor did he apologize for any of his team's bad performances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jenazeh enayati
                    🤣🤣🤣🤣

He taked one of the most talented omid team
                    failed to make final round of olympic qualifications.

then with adition of 3 senior players got knocked out by hongkong in asian games

Then he did impossible choking big lead in the standing on the 15th placed team and finished 15.

Jenazeh🤣🤣had triple crown and did all this in less then 7 months.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      Esteghlal was the best 2nd team if thats a consolation for your blue soul. Get used to this bro as long as Persepolis plays in Iran.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                      They improve from their 3rd place finish last year.

This never gets old🤣🤣
                      Watching them try every year so hard
                      to just fall a part last few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                        In other news, two new teams to PGPL are Kheybar Khorramabad and Chadormalu S.C representing Ardakan (or Fajr Sepasi could if Chadormalu throw their last games)
                        I been watching alot of league 1 this year(god bless telewebion)

Khiybar will be fun next year.

What a finish it will be between fajer Nd chador.
                        2 matches left
                        Fajer play mes s. And Pars their sister team.
                        but
                        Chador has it tough
                        Shahin and babol
                        Both teams fighting to stay in league 1.
                        fajer also has better gd.

League 1 is home of witchcraft, black magic, bribery....anything goes and anything can happen..
                        last 2 weeks fun to follow

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          PERSEPOLIS ZELZELE
                          MAHBOOOB E HARCHI DELEH

Comment

No idea how true this is, but there is a rumor that Mes Rafsanjan might be relegated instead of Paykan, because of their financial corruption 2 seasons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              No idea how true this is, but there is a rumor that Mes Rafsanjan might be relegated instead of Paykan, because of their financial corruption 2 seasons ago.
                              If that's true

then is only fair to promote the team that was regelated because of them 2 season ago

Comment

Khordadian has allegedly been arrested for the same financial corruption stuff I mentioned earlier.

This is the same guy who openly said on TV he changed his son's ID papers, so I'm sure he has no problem changing other papers!

Comment

Working...
                                X