Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2023 - 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Its easy to say he's killing it but as a Sepahan fan who watched this season closely he is so freaking wasteful. He finishes maybe 1 chance for every 15 he gets. This guy is the definition of being a target man striker instead of having any football intelligence. IMO the fact that he's the top striker two years in a row just shows how low the quality of our league is when it comes to offense and striker prospects.
    He's the most efficient striker in the league (goals per chance stat). I'm not joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

He's the most efficient striker in the league (goals per chance stat). I'm not joking.
      🤣
      That makes it even worse for me somehow if he's the most efficient, our league is doomed. I just looked at the stats and the top four are Moghanlou, Asadi, Jafari, and Alekasir. We are cooked

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Its easy to say he's killing it but as a Sepahan fan who watched this season closely he is so freaking wasteful. He finishes maybe 1 chance for every 15 he gets. This guy is the definition of being a target man striker instead of having any football intelligence. IMO the fact that he's the top striker two years in a row just shows how low the quality of our league is when it comes to offense and striker prospects.
        Doesnt tell the quality of the league that much. Moghanlou plays for the most attacking team in the league with the most goals. If he played for Nassaji or Havadar he wouldnt have these numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Did you even watch the game? He had the absolute biggest joke of a tap in and a penalty.

And the one beautiful chance Hosseinnejad creates for him, on a true 1v1, he chokes hard.
          It is funny every time he scores goals you guys show up with tab in comment
          Yes this was tab in and PK but watch all goals he scored this season and overall, he scored quite few beautiful goals as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If he was scoring every single chance he was playing for Real not Sepahan lol
            People sometime forget even taremi was scoring one out of 5–6 before moving to europe!
            Even at world level if you capitalize on half of your chance you are most likely end up in quite decent team!
            Bottom line is ba kooon, ba shombol ba har jaaash , 3rd season in row top scorer of the league, come back to me next time when you have better argument!
            Stats doesn't lie again and again!
            Farshad Pious was the most mordeh khor striker at highest level Iranian football i ever seen but he was damn good on it !

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              If he was scoring every single chance he was playing for Real not Sepahan lol
              People sometime forget even taremi was scoring one out of 5–6 before moving to europe!
              Even at world level if you capitalize on half of your chance you are most likely end up in quite decent team!
              Bottom line is ba kooon, ba shombol ba har jaaash , 3rd season in row top scorer of the league, come back to me next time when you have better argument!
              Stats doesn't lie again and again!
              Farshad Pious was the most mordeh khor striker at highest level Iranian football i ever seen but he was damn good on it !

Scoring for Sepahan aint hard. You seem to not even watch the games but just check stats as others pointed out. Its the second time in a row he is top scorer not third. When he was with peykan he scored 13 which 7 were from penalty. A washed kaveh rezaei has better g/a per 90 than moghanlou and so does arya yousefi even. If he was a decent target man like Enayati ye chizi but he aint even that.

Comment

Originally posted by FootballeKhob View Post

Scoring for Sepahan aint hard. You seem to not even watch the games but just check stats as others pointed out. Its the second time in a row he is top scorer not third. When he was with peykan he scored 13 which 7 were from penalty. A washed kaveh rezaei has better g/a per 90 than moghanlou and so does arya yousefi even. If he was a decent target man like Enayati ye chizi but he aint even that.
                Decent target man like Enayati? Lol
                Not sure you are old enough to remember Enayati but some people wanted him to start over Daei, yes old Daei but still
                Argument: He was league top scorer for 2 yrs!
                Hala people blame why a guy who is 3 season in row top scorer is even invited to TM!
                Talking about penalty shoma ke 90 min bazi ro mibini beghole khodet how many of his goals was from spot this season?!?!?
                Stop finding excuses dude!!
                Until the. New kids like Saharkhizan, Aghaeinejad etc deliver he is the best striker of the league
                Plus no half decent coach in the world will close his eye on a guy with his physicality!
                His contribution is beyond goal and assists! Again i am not saying he is in level of Azmoun or Taremi but he is at the moment 3rd best we got in our chart!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Decent target man like Enayati? Lol
                  Not sure you are old enough to remember Enayati but some people wanted him to start over Daei, yes old Daei but still
                  Argument: He was league top scorer for 2 yrs!
                  Hala people blame why a guy who is 3 season in row top scorer is even invited to TM!
                  Talking about penalty shoma ke 90 min bazi ro mibini beghole khodet how many of his goals was from spot this season?!?!?
                  Stop finding excuses dude!!
                  Until the. New kids like Saharkhizan, Aghaeinejad etc deliver he is the best striker of the league

Him being top scorer for 2 years in a row is not an argument but rather just telling you. Seferovic scored more than Taremi in the 20/21 season but Benfica fans didnt like him and even rated taremi much higher because Taremi is more than goals. Football is more than stats and goals. If you cant see it i dont know what to tell you. You really think Moghanlou would do good in that Esteghlal Khouzestan Aghaeipour play for ? Aghaeipour is good on the ball, passes well, good in the air, can dribble and even score. Same goes for Saharkhizan. Both delivered more than needed this year. In the acl did moghanlou deliver? Horrendous when it mattered the most.

Comment

Originally posted by FootballeKhob View Post

Him being top scorer for 2 years in a row is not an argument but rather just telling you. Seferovic scored more than Taremi in the 20/21 season but Benfica fans didnt like him and even rated taremi much higher because Taremi is more than goals. Football is more than stats and goals. If you cant see it i dont know what to tell you. You really think Moghanlou would do good in that Esteghlal Khouzestan Aghaeipour play for ? Aghaeipour is good on the ball, passes well, good in the air, can dribble and even score. Same goes for Saharkhizan. Both delivered more than needed this year. In the acl did moghanlou deliver? Horrendous when it mattered the most.
                    3 season not 2 !!
                    There is something called consistency, some of you younger friends here sari jav gir mishid! Nothing against Aghaeipour or Saharkhizan but let judge them in 2 years complete season at least!
                    Too early to come to any conclusion about a guy who scored 7-8 goals in one IPL season! Again i really hope both deliver because they are the future not Moghanlou!
                    At the moment as i said he will be in the list of any TM coach!
                    Honestly look at all his goals and judge him without any bias
                    His goals this year, look how many times he uses his physicality to get between defenders

https://youtu.be/t1NrK3yUtd4?si=0YN5P5wcbQnAa2VA
                    his goals last season:

https://youtu.be/iQT5Rg2Jg0Y?si=P7xd6fFkGR1qAjSl

Comment

BTW, Talking about PK, half of Taremi goals came from spot in last 2 years at least!
                      Does this make him a terrible player?

Comment

Working...
                      X