Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2023 - 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    I could care less but Ss penalty looked legit. There seem to be clear contact.
    Yes pk was correct

Issue is 60th minute second yc was not given to ss player.. ss 10 player different outcome

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Yes pk was correct

Issue is 60th minute second yc was not given to ss player.. ss 10 player different outcome
      Don’t worry Ss will fall in the standings soon. I wouldn’t be surprised if they finish 4th behind Zz.

Comment

btw, they should just play the matches without fans.

These animals (both perspolis and esteghlal fans) keep throwing shit at players and refs.

Embarrassing that in Iran you get jailed for not covering your hair, but you can assault someone with an object and be fine.

and yes I know this happens in Netherlands, but at least there fans are typically caught an banned.

Comment

Don’t worry Ss will fall in the standings soon. I wouldn’t be surprised if they finish 4th behind Zz.
          Love to see them drop to 6th
          za
          Tt
          Malavan
          Pass them.

Comment

According to Ferdosipour's videocast, their football fantasy game for the PGPL has 350,000 active users. Saudi fantasy game with all sorts of ads and prizes has about 100,000.

Passion of the fans is still there and active.
            Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Comment

Lol
              pp is asking for recording of all var conversations LOL....
              afsharian is saying TO record they needED fifa permission and they didn't get one and it was not recorded LOL
              var rule is cannot use var w/o recording all conversations...

Comment

Saying stuff like this to a hamvatan that plays on your national team as a starter is weird af

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C03Ln...cxMWMzOWQ1OA==

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                  Saying stuff like this to a hamvatan that plays on your national team as a starter is weird af

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C03Ln...cxMWMzOWQ1OA==
                  The cussing among pp woman's fans and ss woman's fans were so high, it almost became all out brawl.....they used same entrance and exit for the red girls nd blue girls thinking it will be all right, BIG MISTAKE LOL.

kanani provoked the ss fans for showing 6 to them....

Comment

The cussing among pp woman's fans and ss woman's fans were so high, it almost became all out brawl.....they used same entrance and exit for the red girls nd blue girls thinking it will be all right, BIG MISTAKE LOL.

kanani provoked the ss fans for showing 6 to them....
                    Jeez that sounds intense. Glad the ladies were able to watch and I guess participate in the cussing out

Comment

I think Sepahan will win this edition of pgl and if they don't it would be really odd the way they have been playing.

PP in my opinion does not have what it takes and SS usually loses points in the last games so Sepahan definitely has huge championship quality and potential.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        I think Sepahan will win this edition of pgl and if they don't it would be really odd the way they have been playing.

PP in my opinion does not have what it takes and SS usually loses points in the last games so Sepahan definitely has huge championship quality and potential.

We have 4 finals until mid-season.
                        ss kh...shams...nassaji...mess
                        That's 12 pts...going into mid season 33 pts it give us chance for title....goal is 70 pts

mid-season will ad players +amiri

Comment

Bazam davar bara long khosh raghsi mikonad. Without help from the refs this season Pp would be bottom half of the table.

Comment

Love to see them drop to 6th
                            za
                            Tt
                            Malavan
                            Pass them.
                            Don't hold your breath. we are still Sarvaret!!
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Rahmati resigned

Comment

Bazam davar bara long khosh raghsi mikonad. Without help from the refs this season Pp would be bottom half of the table.
                                As long as ss don't win the league
                                it's all good....

Comment

Working...
                                X