Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2023 - 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    So Morais will leave or what, he needs to stay for ACL or Sepahan are screwed

Why is it every coach leaves an ACL team when it matters, Neku now Morais 🤦🏻‍♂️
    We will know for sure monday...he is pissed off
    he wanted be home new years eve...
    Instead of celebrating new years eve sourounded with beautiful pourtugis woman and drinking champagne, HE HAS TO SPEND HIS EVE NEXT TO ABBASS AGHA AND ASGHAR AGHA while asgar agha
    tell him to pull his finger when they doing count down and abbas agha spray him with rose water
    As bell's ring. Then 50 dudes waiting to kiss him 3 times each that's 150 kisses bro.MAKE THINGS WORST NY EVE PARTY IS IN GAZVIN and he has heard about what happens in gazvin stays in gazvin SO THIS IS HIS LAST EFFORTS FOR HELP... MAY GOD HELP HIM our prayers is literally behind him and hope he comes back not a change man from gazvin

Comment

Ss Khuzestan forward javad aghapour reminds me Taremi

Comment

Shekari, Asadi and Niazmand cleared to play for Sepahan. Sepahan will most likely sell H.Mohammadi,K.Rezaei, and Pahlevan.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          Shekari, Asadi and Niazmand cleared to play for Sepahan. Sepahan will most likely sell H.Mohammadi,K.Rezaei, and Pahlevan.
          I don't see Hosseinejad in the line up..

Comment

What is happening to Sepahan??

Comment

This is the best quality of football I have seen in PGPL in years.

Teams like Shams Azar, Zob Ahan, Aluminium are playing really good organised football.
              Last edited by The; 01-01-2024, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I don't see Hosseinejad in the line up..
                He is on the bench. Shams Azar playing terrific football. Niazmand has already made 4 big saves.

Comment

He is on the bench. Shams Azar playing terrific football. Niazmand has already made 4 big saves.
                  Sepahan's right flank is so exposed.

Comment

Sepahan is toast vs. Al Hilal if they dont buy some good defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Sepahan's right flank is so exposed.
                      Yousefi is a bit of a liability on defence. Although our players are all over the place. They are just chasing the ball. Dabo moved to rightback and Aria playing winger now.

Comment

Yousefi is a bit of a liability on defence. Dabo moved to rightback and Aria playing winger now.
                        Yea, he shouldn't be playing as a defender.

Comment

I missed the start of the 2nd half.
                          why is it delayed?

Comment

Baba khastim ye bazi negah konim..

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              I missed the start of the 2nd half.
                              why is it delayed?
                              Some BS as usual

Comment

Sepahan players were refusing to come out unless sepahan fans were protected and placed in the right spot (behind their bench).

Comment

Working...
                                X